GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T...Todd if I could ever help you in any way I would be happy to do some leg work, or typing or whatever.... I am not a good figurehead, as I am a bit rough around the edges. I do have a LE background, and also have been the victim of a violent crime more than once. Would be glad to be at your service....If interested ...

I am watching JVM, she annoys me, not as much as NG, but still she does. But sometimes you learn something new...so I will watch tonight....

I don't think that Pointdexter has to do with Kelli's disappearance but I definitely think that he knew Nick prior to Froggy's. I can't accept that it is just a coincidence that we find a photo of Nick at Pointdexters and that there is no connection. They just happened to take pictures on one of the nights he was there and decided to post it up on their site. Not likely...

Not that there is anything wrong with him having compassion for Nick and all. I just don't trust the owner now that I have found out he abandoned his kids from 3 different women and skipped his DUI hearing. I would not be surprised at all if he was paying Nick under the table and knew he lived in a tent behind the bar. IMO
IMO Not only was nick getting paid under the table but so was pointdexter.That is how he avoided his child support and that is why the bar was not in his name.The IRS is very good at tracking people down.Also I wonder how the police did not know about him being wanted for his back child support when he got arrested for his DWI

IMO Not only was nick getting paid under the table but so was pointdexter.That is how he avoided his child support and that is why the bar was not in his name.The IRS is very good at tracking people down.Also I wonder how the police did not know about him being wanted for his back child support when he got arrested for his DWI

i dont think they ever had a reason to run his name!

When someone gets a DWI, or a DUI, part of the job during booking is to do a "hit confirmation" while they are on roadside. At that time you are checking for all wants and warrants. Then when brought into the jail, a criminal history is run. I am guessing it was not yet put into NCIC/CCIC hence there was no hit on it. IMHO

When did law enforcement start seriously cracking down on child support offenders (hate to say "deadbeat dads" since some moms do it, too)? I was thinking it was after or round about 2001...

When did law enforcement start seriously cracking down on child support offenders (hate to say "deadbeat dads" since some moms do it, too)? I was thinking it was after or round about 2001...

I don't really know, mine never paid...lol. They threatened his drivers license, but to no avail. I cut a deal with mine, walk away, no contact with kids, and I will let it go....he did and I did...end of story

Maybe she likes bikes and the people that ride them?

I don't think she seemed out of place...unless stereotypes come into play...and we don't really know her.

'stereotypes' yes, there is a tendency to lump like people together sometimes for organizational purposes or 'usuals'. I'm not one to stereotype on a one-on-one basis. That said, her family and friends speak to how responsible Kelli has always been, got married young imo yet, at the same time, has personal ambitions and wishes to make her family proud. If I saw her general description on paper, I wouldn't pick Froggy's as a place for her to make her regular hangout. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even guess that she'd, at 23, pick a bar to serve as a regular hangout. :waitasec: I'm thinking her paper person would be going out to eat with friends from work along with drinks - maybe going to a second place and then back home. I stand by my statement that Kelli seems out of place as a regular at Froggy's, a private bar home to biker clubs.

Kelli's brother confirmed on JVM that they have not found her cell phone.

Kelli Bordeaux's husband recently moved back to Central Florida from Fayateville. A U.S. Army official said the couple was separated, a claim Mike Bordeaux denies.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47098470/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/t/search-missing-soldier-continues/

How could he move back to Florida if he was in the Army. One cant just pick up and leave. Even if they want to be stationed elsewhere it takes time to get a new location.

I think the Army official is wrong.

imo

So he was just gone to see his dad that weekend.

I dont believe they were seperated.

He came right back when he knew she was missing and from what I have read is staying in their apartment.

Yep he is staying there, but time will tell if something comes out about them being seperated, or possibly seeing other people.

Yep he is staying there, but time will tell if something comes out about them being seperated, or possibly seeing other people.

I believe that if they were separated, it was previously. I think they were back together before she went missing. This is just by comments I've seen on Kelli's friends facebook pages.

How could he move back to Florida if he was in the Army. One cant just pick up and leave. Even if they want to be stationed elsewhere it takes time to get a new location.

I think the Army official is wrong.

imo

Kelli's husband is not in the army. That is for sure a rumor. She is the only one in the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17