2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been to OC jail but I know where I used to live there was an underground drive for taking inmates to and from court and bringing them in or out without the media. I would not be surprised if one of the 6 ways out was totally inaccessible to camera crews.

Is Rhornsby messing with us on twitter? He said FCA has been released

Yes, he just tweeted oops, ignore that last tweet. Not funny, Richard.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Oops, sorry; Ignore that last #CaseyAnthony tweet. My Twitter finger got a little too itchy!

She won't ever have to pay for whatever she did. Unless she does something else to get arrested for, she is free. Everybody should just leave it alone before somebody else gets hurt. There are so many crazy people out there, it scares me to think about some innocent person maybe getting killed because they got in the way. Why would the media want to set up a chase and try to follow her? What... is she some kind of celebrity? She LOVES this attention! Why don't they just let it go? They're doing nothing but whipping people into a frenzy and someone is going to get hurt before it's all over. When that happens, I think HLN and Fox news should be held responsible for it.

This is not about justice for Caylee anymore, it's about "getting" Casey.

BBM

Yours right it is not necessarily about justice at this point it's because justice was not served. This is why we need a functioning judicial system because humanity cries out for justice to be done when horrific acts occur. We can't abide with the knowledge killers walk free in our midst.

And so someone will make sure the killers do not walk amongst us.

The judicial system is supposed to take this burden . Sometimes like in cases such as this it breaks down for whatever reason placing that burden back on society.

Something will happen because one can't swallow the idea of a Childs ruthless murder going without recompense.

I don't fear for FCa because she chose her path, i feel for whomever takes it upon him or herself to right the wrong that slid through the courts fingers. And if there is no person who takes it upon themselves to remove her from society, I feel bad for society having to mingle with the likes of FCA

Watching Greta.

So Mason says if the remains were found in August things would have been different.

SO WHY DIDNT HIS CLIENT TELL WHERE THE 'ACCIDENT VICTIM' WAS?

WHY DIDN'T BAEZ TELL WHERE SHE WAS?

Mason is sitting here attacking LE viciously, berating them, for not finding the remains in August. BECAUSE CASEY COULDN'T LET ANYONE FIND THEM YET.

"She is incredibly likeable person, very bright, very articulate. Very tough."

If she is so articulate why did she sit in jail for 3 years on an accidental death?

Dottie Simms:
"Casey should be treated with compassion and respect. "[ Ya right, just Like she treated others. like her daughter and her father and her friends]

DOTTIE LOOKS SKURRY. Who did her hair and makeup for Greta today? WOWZA.

Her DT lies as much as she does now. I wonder if they believe their own lies now too. They all like her so much let her come and live with their families. Didn't think so. No one likes her that much. lol

Here's a link to what some guy on the @CaseyAnthony thread on twitter says is a copy of her ticket. Says she is flying with JB to a gated rental house and she will do an interview there.

I am posting it on the long shot it may be true..http://i54.tinypic.com/2r5ci7s.jpg

IDK

Well that is the airport code for Executive Airport.
http://www.airnav.com/airport/KORL

Lightening struck twice: Suburban Drive and then tonight by the jail........... :waitasec: Third times the charm??????

lol. I have no idea. Crowds of people screaming... stuff. Reporters trying to say... stuff... that's profound. People saying how much they hate her.

We should have done an ape flash mob.

Or a "chemist" one............. :great:

All the OCSO with vests and assault rifles? I was thinking they're expecting more of a Jack Ruby type.
Funny you should mention that...the guy who took out the ad...last name Ruby...first thing I thought of.

Why would Casey register at WS? She could read posts without registering...

I've read more than a few posts which make me question if she or some of the other Anthony family members are posting here.

She's an event coordinator. She could host hot body contests in the Basement Party.

:great::great: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: ROFL !!

:great::great::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nancy on live now?? Looks like she is reporting in the dark on a city street.

I cannot believe that none of the cable channels are covering any of these. Does anyone have any idea if they will be going live at all tongiht?

Where are people watching the live stream? Please...anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998