Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU GO State of Florida!! Saying JB should NOT have access to the car because it will not be used in CHILD NEGLECT case!! Wuppppeee

Hey guys. thanks for the live stream link. Forgve me if this has been asked but where is KC? I thought she was going to be here today?????

Jose is sinking.. He left his professionalism at the door the instant he walked in.

"Talking out of both sides of their mouth"...

Bashing LE or the prosecution will not get him anywhere.

JB says they are talking out of both sides of their mouth. He says the car was used in the bond hearing so he wants the same access. He says it's not property of the state. It belongs to his client or her family. (I can see why he is unclear on who it belongs to..)

Car evidence will not be used in neglect case!

Baez, if this child was transported in the car. Left in the backseat, or anywhere?

Didn't he hear the state?

3 more hashmarks next to Baez is an idiot.

I just don't understand why JB is so gung ho to get her to go to these places. More to this then meets the eye. IMHO

Maybe he believes Casey lies. That she really wants to help find her daughter.

Jose wants access to the Car -

I say he should get it as long as LE is there watching him

I think this motion will be granted.....JMO

Baez now saying it is standard for defense to inspect evidence car air quality Proscuter argues that air sample will not be use in child neglect case so defense should not have access Baez responds that if allegations that if the baby was in the car that they should have equal access to the car and that they are restricting the search for the truth...

They are going to drop the charges of neglect because they said they are not going to use the car in this case.

So that means they are saving it for the murder case, right? When they formally charge her of course.

Hey guys. thanks for the live stream link. Forgve me if this has been asked but where is KC? I thought she was going to be here today?????

At least she is not going to be at his office. LOL (or maybe she is sitting there)

LOL! -- "This car is not property of the state...... it's property of of of of of of of uh, of the parents or herself.

Spit it out BAEZ.... Becareful what you say this could come back later!

Baez is incompetent to handle this case. Who's paying him? Is he a freebie? Because that's the only way I'd even take him as an attorney. He's a joke of an attorney for these charges, for this case.

i thought that GA and LA and the tow truck guy were going to testify about the smell in the car. guess not...

They are going to drop the charges of neglect because they said they are not going to use the car in this case.

The car will be used for the murder charges. It is not being used for the neglect case therefore the defense has no legal right to inspect the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998