Anthony Home And Floor Plans

photo 2
And yes, that is George, Cindy, Lee, and Casey out in front.

:p

I may have to try one in S2 just to see if i do as well.... that is TOO funny!

*goes off to try*

photo 3
picture.php

The house is no where near done, but just thought I'd see what I could come up with.

Please, People, I hope others will make the Anthony's in their Sims game because I feel awfully creepy being the only one. AWFULLY creepy!

photo 4 interior

I could have never done this without Hercule Poirot's layout.

picture.php

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here and I've been following this thread from the beginning.

I can try to make the A's house in my Sims 2 game. I don't know how great it will be but I can give it a go if anybody would like me to.

:)

photo 3

The house is no where near done, but just thought I'd see what I could come up with.

Please, People, I hope others will make the Anthony's in their Sims game because I feel awfully creepy being the only one. AWFULLY creepy!

Your secret is safe with me. Now that's what I call Dedication, or possibly Addiction, I am not sure?

Well done anyway.

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here and I've been following this thread from the beginning.

I can try to make the A's house in my Sims 2 game. I don't know how great it will be but I can give it a go if anybody would like me to.

:)

Please do! I was just looking for my discs so I could do one as well^^ and yes..it IS an addiction! (hence why my sims game is now missing...) *waits for evil husband to give up the goods*

Please do! I was just looking for my discs so I could do one as well^^ and yes..it IS an addiction! (hence why my sims game is now missing...) *waits for evil husband to give up the goods*

lol Yes it is! Okay, I will go into my game now and try it out. It may take a while so please be patient.

Moderators:

Don't stop the thread now. We are on a roll. Full 3D A House cyber simulation only a stone throw away.

O/T

Is there a reason why I cannot view the pictures? I have the ability to view images in my user set up but I still can't see them. Anyone that can help?

O/T

Is there a reason why I cannot view the pictures? I have the ability to view images in my user set up but I still can't see them. Anyone that can help?

I can't see them either, I think it has to do with being a new user or something. Does anybody know for sure why we can't see the images? I can see some images but not the ones uploaded to this site.

Did some of you forget what the topic of this thead is? This is not a joke or photoshop thread for amusement.

Lets stay on track here----------> Anthony Home And Floor Plans

O/T

After you've posted more posts, you will be able to. ALL new members go through this.

Did some of you forget what the topic of this thead is? This is not a joke or photoshop thread for amusement.

Lets stay on track here----------> Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Sorry I sort of knew it was getting out of hand.

How about a separate thread for the Sim stuff please? It could well result in an accurate 3D model of the house and garden. That would be a better aid to visualising the scene than a floor plan?

Sorry I sort of knew it was getting out of hand.

How about a separate thread for the Sim stuff please? It could well result in an accurate 3D model of the house and garden. That would be a better aid to visualising the scene than a floor plan?
Using whatever method you all can come up with is fine, just keep it pertaining to the house and yard, not people, pets or other.

And keep the discussion on topic to this thread, not about what's being discussed on other threads.

Thanks!

Using whatever method you all can come up with is fine, just keep it pertaining to the house and yard, not people, pets or other.

And keep the discussion on topic to this thread, not about what's being discussed on other threads.

Thanks!
OK thanks.
I hope everyone else takes note of your message.

Back to the serious business of Property Plan.
I'll post the latest version here. I am open to suggestions on changes or new details.
Aparently the SIM stuff is ok if you are genuinely trying to create an accurate 3D model to help us all visualise the house and property.

Anthony Property Plan (Ver. 1.5):

picture.php

Apologies to the Mods for the file size -
I've gone back and cropped the side margins, you keep blowing the margin by leaving so much space around your layout which makes it very difficult to read the posts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back