Paula Abdul dispels drug rumors

PattyCake

Gypsy By Heart
Reaction score
I've heard this time and time again. Seen her slur her speech, unable to talk, get confused, blame exhaustion and severe fatigue when she's had strange interviews. I believe she does not do drugs nor drink.

PAULA - you need a brain scan.

I seriously think she either has a tumor or some degentive disease similar to progressive supranuclear palsy PSP. Dudley Moore suffered from it and did not know for years that he had it but was accutely aware of his own slurred speech, imbalance, etc.

I hope I'm wrong and she's just 'spinny' at times but its concerning enough to raise suspicion. What do you all think?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7392462&page=1

I've heard this time and time again. Seen her slur her speech, unable to talk, get confused, blame exhaustion and severe fatigue when she's had strange interviews. I believe she does not do drugs nor drink.

PAULA - you need a brain scan.

I seriously think she either has a tumor or some degentive disease similar to progressive supranuclear palsy PSP. Dudley Moore suffered from it and did not know for years that he had it but was accutely aware of his own slurred speech, imbalance, etc.

I hope I'm wrong and she's just 'spinny' at times but its concerning enough to raise suspicion. What do you all think?

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=7392462&page=1

I respectively disagree! Having lived with an addict, and watching her show, this lady is wasted! It makes me sad to say that and I hope I am wrong. Thanks for the post and link:blowkiss:

I think if I had to sit next to Simon, I'd get loaded, too. jmo

:floorlaugh: meeee tooooooo

Oh yeah! not to mention Ryan Seacrest. But, am I the only nut that watched that show of hers? I am a gift, Jeffery!:crazy: LMAO

Actually did not know she actually had a reality show. Maybe I misunderstood this piece a bit, thought the clips she talks about was not her at all. :waitasec: What is it called?

I can't remember the name of the show but I watched it a couple of times. It seems both episodes she was having a meltdown.

I have no idea whether she's on drugs or not. Maybe prescription drugs for anxiety or something.

JMO

:floorlaugh: meeee tooooooo

Actually did not know she actually had a reality show. Maybe I misunderstood this piece a bit, thought the clips she talks about was not her at all. :waitasec: What is it called?

she had a very short lived reality show. She had a meltdown a minute. It was mercifully canceled:bang:.

Hmm, that's what Anna Nicole said too about her slurred speech and we know how that ended up. I think Paula's messed up, but bless her heart I at least feel a little bit sorry for her compared to someone who is famous for being naked and wasted. Poor Paula. I hope she can get help.

Well, maybe I am in denial about her. I don't have any experience with addicts so I don't know how far they would go to lie.

Whatever it is, medical or drugs... something IS going on with her. That's not good either way.

I saw it this morning and all I had to say was "she's kidding, right?"

Ha, this same story comes up every few months. Where there is smoke, there is fire. I like her though and think she is pretty.

I think she's probably on painkillers. After all those surgeries she's going to have me believe she's NEVER had Vicodin?? Yeah right. I do like her though and I hope if she has a problem, she gets help before she ends up like Anna Nicole.

She reminds me of me when I was on a muscle relaxer Soma. It would give me that glazed over look, slurred speak, incoherrent sentences. Those sensations would last for about an hour and then I'd just get really sleepy. So I would imagine like Shamrock stated that after all those surgeries that she has a medicine cabinet full and if she is mixing for instance the muscle relaxer with the vicodon, than that would explain a lot to me.

Thank goodness for me, I have no need to take any of that... it was a really bad time in my life. and I swear you can become addicted to somas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back