GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.elpasotimes.com/latestnews/ci_24534959/police-looking-missing-west-el-paso-family

POSTED: 11/16/2013 01:26:27 AM MST
By Daniel Borunda / El Paso Times

Police looking for missing West El Paso family

20131115_095534_1116_NWS_EPT_L_Farrey2_VIEWER.jpg
20131115_095549_1116_NWS_EPT_L_Farrey1_VIEWER.jpg
20131115_095604_1116_NWS_EPT_L_Farrey3_VIEWER.jpg
20131115_095622_1116_NWS_EPT_L_Farrey4_VIEWER.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/EL-PASO-POLICE-DEPARTMENT-Official-Page/171524539238

EL PASO POLICE DEPARTMENT Official Page
7 hours ago

http://www.citizenobserver.com/cov6/app/alert.html?id=35744

El Paso Police Department

Missing Persons Endangered

NEWS RELEASE

Date/Time: 11-15-13 @ 2:23 p.m.

Missing 1: Jeffrey Farrey, 22-years of age, 7300 blk Cerro Negro Dr., El Paso

Missing 2: Jenna Farrey, 20-years of age, 7300 blk Cerro Negro Dr., El Paso, TX

Missing 3: Blake Farrey, 19 months old

Missing 4: Jackson Farrey, 6 months old

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Charger with Texas Plates 5ZZ7644

EL PASO, TEXAS – The El Paso Police Department’s Crimes Against Persons (CAP) unit is seeking the community’s assistance in locating a missing and unaccounted for family of four. On Friday, November 15, 2013 at 2:23 p.m., officers assigned to the Westside Regional Command responded to a residence in the 7300 block of Cerro Negro Dr. Officers arrived and found that Jeffrey Farrey, Jenna Farrey, Blake Farrey, and Jackson Farrey were absent from the home and unaccounted for. Investigators are seeking the communities’ assistance in locating the Farrey family. The Farrey family vehicle, a dark blue or black, 2007 Dodge Charger was not at the residence and is also unaccounted for. Jeffrey Farrey is described as a male, 5’10” tall, weighing 150 pounds, short blond hair, hazel eyes, and a light complexion. Jenna Farrey is described as a female, 5’7” tall, weighing 190 pounds, waist length hair, and a light complexion. Blake Farrey is described as a 17-month old with short hair, and a light complexion. Jackson Farrey is described as a 5-month old infant with short hair, and a light complexion. Investigators determined that the family dog is also missing from the residence. Any person who has seen any of the Farrey family members or the described vehicle is asked to contact police immediately at 915-832-4400.

###

Looking at their profiles it looks like at least she is from the Chicago suburbs. It looks like he is too but it's not listed. I wonder if they could be headed this way.

Am I guessing correctly in saying they are a military family?-can I just delete that>

Am I guessing correctly in saying they are a military family?

From what I am seeing it seems he's a servicemember. I've checked a few of the Chicago news sites and see nothing mentioned. I would hope they would alert people there in case they go that way unless there are other things going on that are not being reported. I'd like to know why they police went to the house in the first place (who tipped them off) or of he was AWOL at all prior to this.

From what I am seeing it seems he's a servicemember. I've checked a few of the Chicago news sites and see nothing mentioned. I would hope they would alert people there in case they go that way unless there are other things going on that are not being reported. I'd like to know why they police went to the house in the first place (who tipped them off) or of he was AWOL at all prior to this.

I did a search and Jenna has three warrants https://www.elpasotexas.gov/muni_clerk/warrant_search.asp?search=farrey so maybe police went to the house in relation to those?

I did a search and Jenna has three warrants https://www.elpasotexas.gov/muni_clerk/warrant_search.asp?search=farrey so maybe police went to the house in relation to those?

That would make lots of sense then. My husband (in LE) says that in Texas they would likely show up at a persons house for those warrants (some states don't care as much for traffic warrants and only get you when you get caught doing something wrong or being in a situation where they would need to run a person).

Any word on if he was set to deploy soon?

http://www.ktsm.com/news/crimebeat/family-four-missing-west-el-paso-home

Regarding the tip off to check on the family this is the link previously posted. Nothing on military, warrants or AWOL...

"When Jeffrey Farrey, 22, did not arrive to work Friday morning, police were called to do a routine check on the man and his family. Farrey, his wife Jenna, 20, and their two children, Blake, 19-months, and Jackson, 6 months, along with their family dog are also missing."

It just seems unlikely that they would call the police for one day of missing work. Usually they would send chain of command first. But his unit may have been different or had suspicion that something might be wrong. If the police in military towns had to show up whenever anyone didn't show up for work for a day, they'd be too busy to do other law enforcement. My husband thinks that if they were some upstanding soldier who is always prompt and does everything perfectly and they miss work, then they'd probably send someone but usually if its lower enlisted and they miss and there are no suspicions or other circumstances then they would handle it Administratively.

This is all mine and his opinion. He happens to be a civilian LEO at a military installation but has also worked on the municipal side as a LEO in the past. He also has served in the National guard for 10+ years so we are just going off if his experiences. When I read him the article, I didn't even finish and he said "sounds like they went AWOL." But we both know that we only know the little bit of information that the media has reported.

Seems they have spent time in both Chicago and El Paso.....
Wonder if they speak with family often? Any enemies or strange habits/situations we could learn about?

It just seems unlikely that they would call the police for one day of missing work. Usually they would send chain of command first. But his unit may have been different or had suspicion that something might be wrong. If the police in military towns had to show up whenever anyone didn't show up for work for a day, they'd be too busy to do other law enforcement. My husband thinks that if they were some upstanding soldier who is always prompt and does everything perfectly and they miss work, then they'd probably send someone but usually if its lower enlisted and they miss and there are no suspicions or other circumstances then they would handle it Administratively.

This is all mine and his opinion. He happens to be a civilian LEO at a military installation but has also worked on the municipal side as a LEO in the past. He also has served in the National guard for 10+ years so we are just going off if his experiences. When I read him the article, I didn't even finish and he said "sounds like they went AWOL." But we both know that we only know the little bit of information that the media has reported.

As usual, I'm coming in late on this case. He may very well be employed by a private contractor as a civilian guard. Fort Jackson, SC uses a private firm for security gates and patrols. If he and his family just up and left, AWOL wouldn't apply.

Oh no, another family missing! was my first thought. I hope they are found soon and all are ok.

NC9 Exclusive: Missing El Paso family allegedly leaves behind suicide note

http://www.ktsm.com/news/nc9-exclusive-missing-el-paso-family-allegedly-leaves-behind-suicide-note

Oh this breaks my heart. I hope that they can be found before they cause harm to themselves... or they've gone to start a new life and this is to throw people off their scent/cause people to stop looking.

The other alternatives are too awful to even contemplate.

:please::please::please::please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back