Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meter reader in his statement said what he called about in Aug is the same as what he found in Dec. But maybe it wasn't. Isn't there an incident report where an officer in that area found a bag of clothes and threw them away? I don't know if that's related to the Aug 13th call or not. Does anyone know where to find that report?

SuziQ - ??? Bag of clothes?

I guess we'll be getting LE's take on this very soon.

The meter reader in his statement said what he called about in Aug is the same as what he found in Dec. But maybe it wasn't. Isn't there an incident report where an officer in that area found a bag of clothes and threw them away? I don't know if that's related to the Aug 13th call or not. Does anyone know where to find that report?

No I don't, but I do recall something from here - don't remember where, that one cop found a bag of toys by the side of the road and just left it there.

O/T not to make light of the meter reader,but a few posters thought he looked familiar. I finally figured it out...he reminds me of an older version of Mike Meyers,the actor/comedian. I know crazy...but he does!!

Okay I'll shut up now...lol:rolleyes:

No I don't, but I do recall something from here - don't remember where, that one cop found a bag of toys by the side of the road and just left it there.

Casey most likely would have used the same roll of trash bags for Caylee and everything else she wanted to dispose of. Clothes and toys in one bag...Caylee in another....

I'm remembering something about clothes having roots growing on them.

Casey most likely would have used the same roll of trash bags for Caylee and everything else she wanted to dispose of. Clothes and toys in one bag...Caylee in another....

I'm remembering something about clothes having roots growing on them.

I do not use trash bags that tear apart. Do you? Anybody?
How common is that?? Mine are individual - no seperating.

Where are we getting.....

1. Cop found nothing but a bag of garbage.
2. Cop found bag of clothes.
3. Cop found bag of toys & left it there.

Where is this stuff coming from? Where are the links? I've never heard this before in any reporting.

I guess I should have clarified trash bags from the same package, which might explain more than one bag of the same color. My trashbags differ on how they are packaged depending on the brand.

Where is this stuff coming from? Where are the links? I've never heard this before in any reporting.

I read that here somewhere. So much rumor and gossip and bad news reporting gets mixed in so......

I guess I should have clarified trash bags from the same package, which might explain more than one bag of the same color. My trashbags differ on how they are packaged depending on the brand.

See these friggin people start running their mouths on tv and they don't even know what they are talking about half the time. The same cutter cuts every GD bag - 24 hours a day. I have never been so damn sure about that bag story, btw.

Almost makes you wonder: There was a hurricane after these calls. Did someone go back out there and put her in a new bag? KC? A's? LA? hmmmm....

On the 911 calls pdf doc for Aug 13th, the status is clear, trash only. Pdf pg7.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

There are incident reports in one of the doc releases. In one it referred to a bag being found, IIRC, at Hopespring and Suburban. I wish I knew where to start looking for it.

My kitchen garbage bags tear apart. They're on a roll. But they're small.... eight gallon bags.

It stuck me strange for an ex-military person to be so vague in describing in clearer terms where and what the heck he was speaking about.

I know Mr. K was nervous when he called the first time, but struck me odd that he was so unfamiliar with the street names or the school's name, and that was his route.

The second call he made he still didn't know the school's name, but finally did on the third call.

On the 911 calls pdf doc for Aug 13th, the status is clear, trash only. Pdf pg7.
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

There are incident reports in one of the doc releases. In one it referred to a bag being found, IIRC, at Hopespring and Suburban. I wish I knew where to start looking for it.

8/12 ..... swamp area 'behind' school? Is that really right? Behind the school?? Behind? 9:10PM

He FOUND a large bag in the swamp area "behind" school.
Didn't see it - found it.......(sigh)

8/12 ..... swamp area 'behind' school? Is that really right? Behind the school?? Behind? 9:10PM

IMO, it's not what I would call behind the school. I'd have to listen again, but it sounds like he was calling from home or something. Not that he was there. I don't think he went back out to the scene untill a deputy met him on Aug 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk