Trail to the Water & Cadaver dog hits

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood.

"They've been in my home," said neighbor James Batchelor. "They've torn it apart. All the buildings out there they've been in them twice."

They are using cadaver dogs today that search for human remains, the original search was tracking dogs that track which way the person might have gone I think. Sad, Sad, Sad.
why does LE always get it wrong? There should have been cadaver dogs at the house from Day ONE!

Could this kind of search also be psychological to all family members if LE was putting pressure on them?To get more answers from them or even people that know them,because this is definitely a step up from searching with regular dogs.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood.

"They've been in my home," said neighbor James Batchelor. "They've torn it apart. All the buildings out there they've been in them twice."

Good to hear....it's about time they tore some stuff apart trying to find this little one. Also it sure seems like LE is on a mission today!

You know,it's been my thoughts that someone got her either took her in a car to a boat or carried her in a blanket to a boat,but they didnt stay with those boats,look like they've been there for awhile unused.

With this in mind, IMO they should have traveled the river in both directions, and had dogs get in and out of boats parked along the shore line...
If someone kidnapped her and used a boat to move her, chances are they parked the boat on the shorline, and left from there. They wouldn't have, IMO taken the boat out and loaded it while trying to get away with Haileigh. I wonder if they did this at all, they should have!!

why does LE always get it wrong? There should have been cadaver dogs at the house from Day ONE!

they could have had them out day one, but because decomp would have been in early stages the dogs could miss it or the scent could be masked. I think it is normal to do subsequent searches.

I asked about it and cadaver dogs are looking for signs of decay,so search and recovery was at first.I asked why they wouldn't have at least done that a week in,so there's either been new info or psychological pressure.Just think if someone has set something up,you know the missing is safe,but haven't seen them for three weeks,but all of a sudden you see dogs brought in searching for a dead body.Wow!Also,evidence results would be starting to come in and maybe witnesses have come forward.

That dog was hitting on the bowl of water!? I saw him drinking and just thought he was hot and thirsty! lol...

Was that a bowl of water, or was it a well? Looked like it was corogated tin to me. Wells are often made of that.
I agree the dog wasn't hitting on it, but rather drinking from it... I thought it was odd for them to allow the dog to drink from it, considering they don't know what is in it .. looked like a triangular shaped pen with nothing in it..wonder what if anything was in it recently...

With this in mind, IMO they should have traveled the river in both directions, and had dogs get in and out of boats parked along the shore line...
If someone kidnapped her and used a boat to move her, chances are they parked the boat on the shorline, and left from there. They wouldn't have, IMO taken the boat out and loaded it while trying to get away with Haileigh. I wonder if they did this at all, they should have!!

When I was watching at first,there were boats and searchers all over the place,I'm sure they must have did that.And the reporter last night said searchs are still going on,so we don't know what they have searched.I didn't realize they were tearing the underskirt of people's trailers till I read it in the paper awhile ago.

they could have had them out day one, but because decomp would have been in early stages the dogs could miss it or the scent could be masked. I think it is normal to do subsequent searches.
Of course it's normal. But a dead body starts to decompose immediately. They should have had the cadaver dogs there immediately. That's all I was saying. Inside the house too.

I wonder if they'll have a 3pm presser in light of the search today.

They've had the trailer as a crimescene,I'm sure they've checked it with a fine tooth comb.

my thoughts too....

*If* this is the first time cadaver dogs have been used here, LE should be in deep doo-doo......the trailer is a 'crime scene', plus there have been several searches of the neighborhood.

At least cadaver dogs *might* make it clear if LE is looking for a 'live' child...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back