Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that sf and friends stated she was very shy with strangers; but has she been known to go for rides with sb? Was she comfortable enough with sb to take rides with him?

Daddy speaks...

Over 400 leads...

Still looking for Celina and working tirelessly to bring her home.

Still a missing person's case.

I missed it! :banghead: What did he say? TIA

@@Last post was from a game she was playing around 8:15ish on the 23rd.
..> I believe she was reported missing on the Mon. 25th? this would be 2 day's after her last comp. usage.
@@Where did you hear this or see this? It is my understanding that they were married in October, but there has been no word of how long he has lived there and I can't really see them saving themselves for each other before marriage. Has he only lived there that long?
..> My blunder; I assumed this.
@@@Do you have a source where you have seen this also? Not questioning your credibility, but we have all be trying to figure out if she was the first or just one of the people to call 911 and I am still really curious about this!!
..> blunder2: i only got this from an earlier post here - no other source. The post may have been speculation which I took for fact.

I think we have determined that TWO calls were made to 911. First from the family, and then family friends, who called on their own as well.

Remember the Shannon Matthews case, back in 08, this is a scenario that could also be a possibility.
If you google, kidnapped Shannon Matthews, you will get the story, for those who don't remember.

Yes her Daddy spoke.

He said they are all wondering where his daughter is.
He said if Celina can hear him, that Daddy is okay now. He is recovering and he wants her to come home.
He asked anyone who might know anything to please call.
He thanked everyone for their time.

He looked exhausted.

I'm sure the video will be up later. Him talking is the biggest news in her case a while.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html

Yes her Daddy spoke.

He said they are all wondering where his daughter is.
He said if Celina can hear him, that Daddy is okay now. He is recovering and he wants her to come home.
He asked anyone who might know anything to please call.
He thanked everyone for their time.

He looked exhausted.

I'm sure the video will be up later. Him talking is the biggest news in her case a while.

http://www.wmur.com/index.html

I'm glad he is there now, but kinda surprised. I saw a post on one of those facebook's that said he has a heart problem and he had pneumonia and they said he was to go nowhere near there because of his health and that he had gotten out just the day after she was reported missing. I know it's just rumor from FB, but I tend to believe it being that he did go there, but not right away and the way he looked (which could just be because of the circumstances). But I am glad he is there and spoke.

But the problem is there is no cell phone reception there so she would have no way to be talking to someone secretly other than by the computer.

It is such a small town that think people would know if she had been hanging out with a boyfriend of some kind.

I read that Celina gave her age as 18 and sometimes 20 in certain chat rooms.So she must have been open to deception on some level. MOO My guess would be that an older boy "befriended " her. Probably someone not that far away. He might well be a lot older. If he told her that " no one can know " about their relationship, she might just have gone along with it. MOO And somehow arranged to see him that evening. It's the pullover and the shoes. MOO Although I still do believe that she was abducted by a stranger, or someone she knew only slightly,who came into her home. MOO

Oh so it was her bio Dad that spoke?? I missed it too.

I read that Celina gave her age as 18 and sometimes 20 in certain chat rooms.So she must have been open to deception on some level. MOO My guess would be that an older boy "befriended " her. Probably someone not that far away. He might well be a lot older. If he told her that " no one can know " about their relationship, she might just have gone along with it. MOO And somehow arranged to see him that evening. It's the pullover and the shoes. MOO Although I still do believe that she was abducted by a stranger, or someone she knew only slightly,who came into her home. MOO

I imagine when this is over she and some of her friends will be losing their FB accounts. It is a violation of FB Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to have a fb if you are under the age of 13.

Celina's Dad Asks For Her To Come Home

http://www.wmur.com/news/28722221/detail.html

I don't know why he has a different last name...

I'm glad he's there and he may have just come to speak, not to stay.
I think having one of her parents talk is good. At least we know someone wants her to come home.

As far as her shoes go...we kept hearing that change with Hailey D. from flip-flops to tennis shoes and back again...

Anyway a pair of shoes missing from her room does not equate her walking out in them, if her removal from the home was after the fact of whatever happened to her. So I am not seeing a great significance.

Not so much that her shoes were missing from her room.Celina was described as "last seen wearing them".... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member