17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did stay on the line the entire time.

Here is the 911 call in full:

George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedacted - YouTube

This recording of the 911 call has been cleaned up compared to the one intially released by LE. And, No he did NOT stay on the line the entire time...at the end he asks 911 dispatch to have them call him when LE arrives in the area. If he had stayed on the line the entire time until LE arrived we would have heard the entire confrontation between GZ and Trayvon.

JMHO~

could be the same for TM too....

I'm not worried about TM's history... I think we have heard everything already? His accounts have been hacked, his suspensions have been outed, etc... I'm sure we would have heard about any children if there were any out there...

TM didn't seem like that bad of a kid. He's had his stumbling blocks, made mistakes, but I've seen 1,000 times worse. He seemed like a really bright kid. Aviation is a complicated and complex career choice that he seemed to be really passionate about. He'll never get to fly the way he wanted to fly.

:sigh:

When TM took off running, I believe GZ did get out of the car and try to follow behind TM to see where he was going, to "watch" him .... I don't think the verbiage is as important as it's being made out to be. When the dispatcher said, "we don't need you to do that", GZ said "OK". For me, the "OK" is more proof that he stopped following than anything else we have.

I believe GZ had the utmost respect in law enforcement, and so he obeyed the dispatchers request and headed back to his truck.
Bringing up the incident 7 years ago when he had an altercation with a plain clothes officer will surely be the answer to that statement, and it doesn't negate everything he's done, consistently, for the past 7 years.

JMO

According to his father, GZ did NOT stop when asked. In fact, he went all the way down to the next street before turning back:

George found it odd the teen was walking in between the town homes on a rainy night, rather than on the street or on the sidewalk.

Police told George Zimmerman not to follow Martin, and asked him where he was. However, because he was behind the town homes he could not see the nearest address.

This is why, Robert Zimmerman claims, his son decided to keep following Martin, so he could obtain an address to give to police.

“George went to the next street, realized where he was and was walking to his vehicle”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/2...at-his-son-threatened-his-life/#ixzz1qdM7htEw

This recording of the 911 call has been cleaned up compared to the one intially released by LE. And, No he did NOT stay on the line the entire time...at the end he asks 911 dispatch to have them call him when LE arrives in the area. If he had stayed on the line the entire time until LE arrived we would have heard the entire confrontation between GZ and Trayvon.

JMHO~

Yes, and then they BOTH hang up.

JMHO~

This is the FULL 911 call, it last 4 minutes and 12 seconds.

Please give me a link to the initial one released by the police then.

Yes, and then they BOTH hang up.

Yes, so they were not on the phone the entire time. They hung up. George Zimmerman continued on. He never said he was heading back to his car? I think the whole "heading back to the car" and Trayvon attacking him from behind was made up to give Zimmerman an out... how many people were involved in giving him that "out" we don't know? It may have just been Zimmerman's out... I've seen people who could lie at the drop of a hat.

BBM~ If you listen to the 911 call you hear GZ say OK but you also hear him still in pursuit. To me GZ saying OK meant, "yea...whatever"...

He then says have LE call me for my location when they arrive and hangs up. Why not stay on the line with 911? Hmmm...
If he was really waiting as he was told he would not have been behind the houses but NEAR or IN his truck by the club house. :waitasec:

JMHO~

It would be a super hero power for anyone to be able to discern, on a recorded 911 call, whether GZ turned around and started walking back to his truck or continued forward, when he said "ok" to the dispatcher. Coming and going would pretty much sound the same.

The call ended by GZ telling the dispatcher to have police call him - he then started looking for the street address while walking back to his truck. He said "thank you" and the dispatcher said, "you're welcome".

You seemed to have left this part out:

That makes no difference to me. He should have been fired IMO and so should of this dude.

Twice caught drunk driving. I don't give a hoot if he wasn't kicked out of a bar or didn't hit parked cars. He should have been fired, too. IMO

That is the same 911 call I have been listening to where one of the first words he slurs is besssssss address. He did not stay on the line the whole time or we would have heard the shot.

So is he required to stay on the line with 911 before he shoots someone?

So is he required to stay on the line with 911 before he shoots someone?

If he had some scary, suspicious character walking through his neighborhood on drugs... wouldn't you want to stay on line with LE until they got there? <modsnip>

MOO

JMHO~

That's right you usually hear ok the police are here. Zimmerman said s##% he's getting away they always get or run away. The way Zimmerman comes to a full conclusion on the way Martin looks really bothers me. He doesn't hear a word come out of Martins mouth but there is something wrong with him.

Zimmerman made up his mind that he was going to follow Trayvon the minute he stepped out of that car. He didn't listen to LE's advice and instead continued to follow. The whole "I was walking back to my car" is a lie... IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88