Sidebar Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cautious word ~ If the link between Jose Baez's Amazon moniker and his real name were this easily traced ~ So is everyone else's that posts comments.

Perhaps we should zero out our wish lists if we want our comments to remain anonymous?

(I know, I know, I'm overly cautious. But it's because I was so publicly outed by the defense investigators. Don't want the same to happen to anyone else!)

YES - this is what I was telling people. Change your name, list a country only (not their business what state you are in) and hide all your lists, etc.

You can vote a comment useful or not useful without anyone knowing your vote - so if you don't want to write or comment, you can have your voice heard that way.

Did some research....it was not DangerMouse who had the sneezing fits...and the hamster sidekick was named PenFold
The character Agent 57 had sneezing fits in one episode...

Agent 57: Initially, a master of disguise, Agent 57 later gained the ability to alter his own molecular structure to transform into any appearance he wished. This ability went temporarily out of control in one episode when he contracted a cold, causing him to involuntarily change shape whenever he sneezed. ramming his tea-trolley into a sensitive piece of equipment.

Season 6 Episode 119 "The Spy Who Stayed in with a Cold" "Agent 57" had sneezing fits, Danger Mouse asked him if he could transform himself into his original appearance; Agent 57 obliged, and Danger Mouse looked down at the floorboard of the Mark III and was horrified by the sight (unseen by the audience). After gathering himself from the shock, Danger Mouse asked Agent 57 to please transform into something heavier; Agent 57 transformed into a hippo, and the excess weight dropped the Mark III.

List of Danger Mouse episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Permission to share your post (with or without your screen name - you advise) on the comment section of my Amazon review to shut the flower girl up?

-----------------> I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

BBM
That name is familiar...so I took a leisurely stroll through cyberspace...very leisurely..

Ron Manto is a partner with Baez in the BMG Law Group that was incorporated in Jan 2012..head office...yup Simpson Rd, Kissimmee...Baez's office

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...names_comp_name=BMGLAWFIRM&names_filing_type=

Oh Intermezzo, how I love you...

Really JB et al - Really?

So many things to say - so many things that would prevent me from being here - but I wonder - who's advising them? Their (snort) newest paralegal? Gosh darn, it's like "the oatmeal" ifykwim...

We are trying to find out - they did say they will not be rebooking him - that's why we are all being so silly...

Really? Not re-booking him? Well isn't that Special..ala church lady

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQW_4kowyZ4"]Isn't that Special - YouTube[/ame]

Permission to share your post (with or without your screen name - you advise) on the comment section of my Amazon review to shut the flower girl up?

-----------------> I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't that difficult to find...and I do mean really not difficult to find.
don't include my screen name..not needed on that other site.

I have been looking for that specific episode on You Tube (many are on You Tube) so I can watch it so see for myself what Penfold does...

The Spy who stayed in with a cold "is Season 6 EPISODE 6...still looking for a video..
Penfold is home ill with a cold

It wasn't that difficult to find...and I do mean really not difficult to find.
don't include my screen name..not needed on that other site.

I have been looking for that specific episode on You Tube (many are on You Tube) so I can watch it so see for myself what Penfold does...

Got it - Thanks. I knew she was blowing smoke up our :maddening: but I was busy sniffing a different trail and didn't go look it up. I want to put the info there, so anyone who doesn't know what the deal is - will.

Then, I must go to bed - gotta get up at 5am and get ready for jury duty again. Someone compile the cliff notes for me, so when I get home I won't be days behind ---- please!!! <------- yes, I am begging! Nights all! ROCK ON!!!!!!! :rocker:

"JB strolled into Walmart at 3am on X-mas and bought a hacksaw to cut little Caylee's skull open with his unprepared ME."

Quoting this from a news junkies reply on amazon (I am constantly getting the updates in my emails lol).

Is this in the book? Did he really do this??

I have not read the book, but I have seen others post this about Jose going to Wal-Mart at 3am on Christmas Day. I thought the only day of the year Wal-Mart closed ALL stores was on Christmas Day? Jose, is this another lie perhaps?

About the tampering of evidence in the car- there has to be a crime scene first, right?

Are you SERIOUS? Well let me explain how MOST People perceive a child missing for 31 days and not being reported: a care-free partying mother" GRAVES WAX in the Trunk, blow flies" hair with a death band, outline of a body with dried fluids, missing bedding....I could go on but as far I am concerned the house and CAR WERE CRIME SCENES!

I have not read the book, but I have seen others post this about Jose going to Wal-Mart at 3am on Christmas Day. I thought the only day of the year Wal-Mart closed ALL stores was on Christmas Day? Jose, is this another lie perhaps?

JB doesn't state the date in the MSNBC preview, just that it was 3 in the morning. I have heard it was Christmas Eve. Maybe they stay open til morning and then close for the day. The preview is less then 2 minutes.

Are you SERIOUS? Well let me explain how MOST People perceive a child missing for 31 days and not being reported: a care-free partying mother" GRAVES WAX in the Trunk, blow flies" hair with a death band, outline of a body with dried fluids, missing bedding....I could go on but as far I am concerned the house and CAR WERE CRIME SCENES!

I believe what our fellow WS posted meant was, the car was not considered a crime scene when CA frantically cleaned the car. CA waited until the car was spic and span before calling the police.

Yes, the car was a crime scene! But CA made sure the police could not retrieve all the critical evidence she scrubbed away.

JMO and my interpretation of the original post. :seeya:

Thanks, and I was not referring to this case only. But if it could be proven that Cindy knew she was washing away evidence of decomposition, perhaps she could have been charged as an accsessory in a crime or tampering of evidence, I don`t know. I don' t know how the car looked like either.

Here's my thing about GA. I can see in his face that he believes that CFCA murdered Caylee just the way we know she was murdered and he pretty much said so on the Dr P show with his own twist or two of course.
He is the only one who stood on the edge of the cliff for Caylee to speak out for her. But alas he didn't. His love of money even overshadowed his love for Caylee. If he had stepped up to the plate for Caylee he would have been a rich man long before the Dr P show and maybe we would have seen CFCA behind bars.

Sorry, no pass from me for him either. Ever!

In order for GA to step up to the plate, he would need to have a backbone, which he lacks. Instead of standing up like a man, he did what his species does--he hissed and rattled and slithered.

Thanks! Dare I watch before bedtime? Nah...no nightmares for me.

Just watched this snippet. Casey Anthony's confused mind? Imaginary people? Not buying, they were blatant lies. She just opened up a new door for cons if you ask me. Whenever they are caught lying all they have to do is make up imaginary people. Which brings to mind. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.

Did some research....it was not DangerMouse who had the sneezing fits...and the hamster sidekick was named PenFold
The character Agent 57 had sneezing fits in one episode...

Agent 57: Initially, a master of disguise, Agent 57 later gained the ability to alter his own molecular structure to transform into any appearance he wished. This ability went temporarily out of control in one episode when he contracted a cold, causing him to involuntarily change shape whenever he sneezed. ramming his tea-trolley into a sensitive piece of equipment.

Season 6 Episode 119 "The Spy Who Stayed in with a Cold" "Agent 57" had sneezing fits, Danger Mouse asked him if he could transform himself into his original appearance; Agent 57 obliged, and Danger Mouse looked down at the floorboard of the Mark III and was horrified by the sight (unseen by the audience). After gathering himself from the shock, Danger Mouse asked Agent 57 to please transform into something heavier; Agent 57 transformed into a hippo, and the excess weight dropped the Mark III.

List of Danger Mouse episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you!
So the sneezing episode was broadcast before Casey was born?
And it doesn't sound like any innuendos as JB proposed regarding petting and sneezing milk.

This just goes to show you where the supporters are with their rationalization to defend Casey. They don't want to see the truth. They want to see the stories that will excuse Casey for what she has done - much like the Jury and much like JB.

His book is really only a rationalization to help him sleep at night. (it certainly wasn't to make money - major fail there) Greta made it very clear when she interviewed him that his job is to ignore the guilt /innocent part:
GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Your job is not to decide guilt or innocence. Your job is to effectively represent a client. But I'm curious, did you -- did you -- I didn't believe her. And I didn't believe the story that she had nothing to do with it. Did you believe her?
JB: Blah blah blah (self editorial here)
And that is what makes him feel OK about lying to get her off. MOO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_News_Junkie
Bumping this - Now I am wondering if I read this and thought I read it in the book -- I will check when I have time - ugggggh. Doing to many things at once.
If anyone has the quote handy or can clarify before me - Please do!

I just watched a preview of Defending Casey Anthony and JB said he went to Walmart at 3 am to buy a saw to saw open Caylee Anthonys skull open.

Thank you for confirming this...there are no words :(

I feel badly that you think I am critical of you - perhaps you misunderstood me because the majority of my post was very general and not directed to anyone.

We are here to discuss with respect to any poster who has a differing belief than we do - that's one of the reasons for these threads - and I don't know why you believe I am picking on you. If that is what you are feeling - then I apologize. You are as welcome to express your views as I am.

I admit that part of my post was directed "in general" as a response to this part of your post - which I lifted rather than requote the whole thing:
it's discusting to say the very, very least. I came away with the clear thought that yes, unfortunately GA did do what fca related to JB. I also came away with the feeling that although we have different thoughts about fca, most of them accurate,

My own thoughts about JB relating his tales via FCA is that I believe FCA is a sociopath and calming says anything she feels like to get the attention she deserves.We also know FCA is a pathological liar. I also don't believe we can level those kinds of accusations at anyone, without some kind of professional confirmation or some kind of proof - particularly in this case which was examined so carefully and in such detail by a very competent SA team headed up by Linda Drane Burdick and all of the LE working on the case.

We have different opinions about the subject and now I have read JB's nasty tale thanks to some tweeters out there - I am even more convinced it is complete carp.

So no, not singling you out and picking on you - but yes, I am disagreeing with you. That accusation alone is what Baez believes will sell his book. IMO that is a crime in itself.

Hi, guys--it's nice to see everyone again. :fence:

Before I step into this minefield and add my comment re JB's rants against GA in the book, I want to go on record by stating that (1) no one can feel more anger and contempt than I have for the entire loathesome Anthony family AND Jose Baez; and (2) I do not believe for one moment that GA molested FCA. However.....

Even so, while reading that book, particularly by the time I neared the end, I'm ashamed to admit that I actually found myself temporarily being suckered into Baez's whole theory that GA had molested FCA and caused her to crumble into a pathetic (yes, "pathetic" :gasp:) abused :pullhair: damaged, helpless victim.

When I finished the book I sat here for probably an hour trying to figure out my change of heart and really worrying about it. However, sanity began to return as soon as I reminded myself of a few things the "victim" had done that weren't included in Baez's book...like forging checks to steal from her poor grandfather's nursing home account.

Once I did that, my head cleared, but then I needed to figure out how Baez, who isn't even a passably good writer, managed to sway someone like me who is fully aware of the real truth. The answer I arrived at is two-fold:

(1) Most obvious, but least important, the book went on, and on, and on, telling only one side of the story and whitewashing FCA page after page after page until Baez has the reader temporarily brainwashed and worn out.

(2) Baez is such an amateur when it comes to writing that he can't disguise his feelings, and as a result his ego and immaturity and pious insincerity are all glaringly exposed. But there was one other thing that came across in that book, loud and clear....HE HATES George Anthony. He despises GA with a kind of virulence that he is not faking. (IMO). When the reader encounters that deep hatred, it's natural to hesitate and wonder what could really be causing it...and it's an easy step to begin wondering if in fact there might actually have been something to that molestation theory. But only temporarily, if the reader is a WS who knows all the truths. If the reader doesn't know all the true facts, I think JB is going to score a whole lot of points.

Interestingly, he wasn't at all convincing when he related the "clues" he got that GA had molested her...like the "silence" when he mentioned molestation in the Anthonys' living room. That read like self-serving rubbish.

But, man, that hatred and contempt he has for GA feels awfully real, though there's no way of knowing the true underlying reason for it.

Anyway that's my take on the thing. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member