Ping Map for July 3, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

Casey at Amy's

Casey spends this time sleeping at Amy's, without Caylee. (AH interview, pg. 20, lines 13-22). She mentions this date corrects the date she gave in her first affidavit. *Note* Times are mine.

Cindy on Vacation

Cindy takes the entire week off work.

Casey driving Tony's Jeep (AL interview)

Ricardo in Boston

Ricardo spends time in Boston (RM interview, p. 21, line 17 through p. 22, line 7)

Amy H. Says: Casey said she was w/Troy B. at The Lodge, Lee tried to find her

July 3 Casey told her that Lee A. was looking for Casey when she was with Troy and Melissa at the Lodge on Orange St. across from a barbeque bar [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1047 Line 13-24 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

Cindy's myspace message

Cindy writes about "my Caylee is missing"(page 6 computer forensics)

KC and AH Text Messages 7/3/08

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 07/03 9:46 PM Hey you. You have no hostess.

KC AH I'm at Voyage, hope to see you here.

KC AH So we are leaving but are coming back text if you come and I’ll be right back.

Amy H. Says: Casey gets a tattoo at Cast Iron Tattoo

July 3 Casey wakes up and runs out and gets a tattoo referencing Line 1 of same page [Cast Iron Tattoo 2818 S Orange Ave Orlando, FL 32806]
Page 1047 Line 9 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Troy B. Says: Casey got a tattoo, Melissa spent 5 hours with her, he was at work

July 3 Casey gets a tattoo, Troy B. had to go to work and Melissa E. spent about 5 hours with her
Page 1328 Lines 9-20 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

casey out with troy and melissa...brother calls...she is upset

July 3 Troy, Melissa and Casey went to The Lodge. Casey’s Brother called and she was visibly upset and wanted to leave so we did. [The Lodge 49 N. Orange Ave. Orlando Fl 32801]
Page 1329 Lines 14-25 & Page 1330 Lines 1-5 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008

Cindy takes trip to Universal to get Caylee.

Cindy goes to Universal to go and get Caylee. Casey must of told Cindy Caylee was with the nanny at Universal.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761345

KC's Receipts (Provided by LA)

July 3:

Te_m Chore? Florida Mall @ 6:09 pm cash $10.64
Amber Blue Florida Mall @ 6:43 pm cash $21.28
Target Florida Mall @ 7:15 pm cash $15.98

http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/la092308.pdf

Casey driving TonE's jeep 30 june~5 July: per Amy

June 30-July 5 Amy said Casey was driving Tony’s jeep
Page 1044 Lines 24-25 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Casey left with male, heavily tattooed friend, returned later with new tattoo.

per Troy B, Casey left with a guy friend who had lots of tattoos, and returned later with the new tattoo. (times entered are guesses only).

Tony L. Says: He was in New York

June 30-July 5th Tony L. was in NY. Flight departed mid-morning on the June 30th and arrived on July 5th before it was dark no time given
Page 1016- 1017 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

Amy H. Says: Casey spent every night with her 6/30-7/4

June 30-July 4 Amy thinks Casey spent every single night with her [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803]
Page 1045 Lines 13-17 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Can conclude with high confidence from cell ping and other info that 7/3 was the date Brian B. stated he saw Casey with another male @ the Anthony home.

Can conclude with high confidence from cell ping and other info that 7/3 was the date Brian B. stated he saw Casey with another male @ the Anthony home.

Are you taking about Ping 25-26? TL in NY. Ricardo in Boston? Who was it Troy? She was with him on this day. Or a tattoo guy as this is the day she got her tattoo and left the bar with this man? Who do you think it was?

tattoo guy, immediately post-tattoo before dropping off back @ Ric & Amy's

Thats interesting and Cindy was on vacation that whole week..hmmm

...which was why Casey called the house first, then, Cindy's cell for a 17min conversation...to establish that the coast was clear before rolling in. Note the 2nd call was placed near the home.

7/3/08 THU 2:52:15 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Anthony Home 0.0 Tower 10: 2 mi NE of Orl Int'l Airport, .5 mi W of Lake Conway

7/3/08 THU 3:21:04 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) 17.3 Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home

...which was why Casey called the house first, then, Cindy's cell for a 17min conversation...to establish that the coast was clear before rolling in. Note the 2nd call was placed near the home.

7/3/08 THU 2:52:15 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Anthony Home 0.0 Tower 10: 2 mi NE of Orl Int'l Airport, .5 mi W of Lake Conway

7/3/08 THU 3:21:04 PM OUTGOING CALL Casey A. Cindy A. (Cell) 17.3 Tower 22: 1.5 mi NW of Anthony Home

Your right..This must have been some conversation as she sent Lee to look for her...and this is also the day CA posted on her myspace..Do we have any idea who the tattoo man is? I dont ever remember ever hearing of anyone or any statements of anyone going to the house with her? ( other than Tony) Maybe I missed something..

Your right..This must have been some conversation as she sent Lee to look for her...and this is also the day CA posted on her myspace..Do we have any idea who the tattoo man is? I dont ever remember ever hearing of anyone or any statements of anyone going to the house with her? ( other than Tony) Maybe I missed something..

You won't find it in any of the released statements. You have to know who the tattoo-covered guy w/ a common name is...and what he drives. None of that makes him a suspect...just explains Brian B.'s sighting.

You won't find it in any of the released statements. You have to know who the tattoo-covered guy w/ a common name is...and what he drives. None of that makes him a suspect...just explains Brian B.'s sighting.

Not a suspect,But someone that she trusted very much don't ya think, as all this was going on and Caylee was deceased, and she still had the nerve to show up to the house with someone.I mean she could have run into a family member or something. I would think she would be very careful of who she brought with her thats all.

Not a suspect,But someone that she trusted very much don't ya think, as all this was going on and Caylee was deceased, and she still had the nerve to show up to the house with someone.I mean she could have run into a family member or something. I would think she would be very careful of who she brought with her thats all.

Casey made sure she wasn't going to run into anyone @ the house. Since Cindy was on vacation that week Casey called her and arranged for them to meet @ Universal (per Cindy's interview w/ FBI) 7/3 in order to get Cindy outta the house.

Per another poster on the tattoo thread, some speculation that Casey may've needed to stop in to the house to get some bras (e.g. strapless, x-back, etc.) that would accomodate the tattoo that she'd just gotten on her shoulder that afternoon. Maybe some A&D ointment to treat the new tattoo with too. That makes sense, IMHO, since she was watching her expenses, and, further IMHO, appears to have decided only recently as 7/1 or 7/2 to get the tattoo.

So...with KC in the vicinity of The Lodge until about 9:26-9:27, just as TB states they were, and then just past that they are "fleeing the area", it appears we can finally answer who tipped KC that Lee was on his way.

Cindy did.

Because from 9:22 to 9:43 is a texting exchange between KC and CA that coincides with an abrupt departure from The Lodge.

I think this is just another case of CA not being able to keep her flapping lips still. I can just see her texting a threat to KC..."your brother is on his way to get you!"

CA is her own worst enemy.

So...with KC in the vicinity of The Lodge until about 9:26-9:27, just as TB states they were, and then just past that they are "fleeing the area", it appears we can finally answer who tipped KC that Lee was on his way.

Cindy did.

Because from 9:22 to 9:43 is a texting exchange between KC and CA that coincides with an abrupt departure from The Lodge.

I think this is just another case of CA not being able to keep her flapping lips still. I can just see her texting a threat to KC..."your brother is on his way to get you!"

CA is her own worst enemy.

You guys blow my mind....you're all totally AWESOME!! :clap::clap::clap:

We have assumed that KC sent Cindy to Universal to "pick up" Caylee this day in order to get Cindy out of the house (as Cindy was on vacation), so KC could retrieve something from the house. I have always wondered, though, how this plan worked as George was also off work all week (actually from July 1-13).

However, after looking at George's cell records, he did call the house at 11:55 am and 4:27 pm this day, and left messages on KC's cell at 2:39 pm and 5:15 pm, so it appears he was out of the house as well, and KC may have been aware of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back