2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

That sounds so familiar. Oh yeah... that's the same circumstances Zanaida Gonzalez had to endure. How ironic.

can you elaborate, can you offer examples of the worst you've seen blossom into productive members of society?

Anne Perry did, a huge mystery writer of victorian mysteries. She killed a friends mother with her friend, they beat her head in with a brick at age 15.

Both of the convicted girls turned into productive members of society.

imo

No the next lawsuit will be message boards that keep calling her a murderer. JMO ITWM

There are legal complications to that - here are two:
1. First Amendment rights
2. Belief that the statement is true

I think there is sufficient commentary in the legal domain to cover #2

But you are right, it wouldn't surprise me to see it attempted.

can you elaborate, can you offer examples of the worst you've seen blossom into productive members of society?

The only criminals who can sucsessfully rehabilitate themselves really need to feel remorse for what they have done, and work to change their behaviour. I don't have names, but I have heard of criminals that have left jail and said "yes, I did this or that", and now have the freedom to move on. Acknowledgement and "owning it" is the only way to set yourself free - IMHO.

FCA won't even acknowledge the lying charges and wants to appeal those. The cheshire cat grin getting into the SUV last night tells me she has no remorse, no guilt, no nothing (yes, I did deduce that from a smile at such an inappropriate time). Just pure joy that she got away with not reporting her child missing for 31 days, and whatever happened during that time.

She really needs to explain it and get the truth out before she can ever begin to move forward. Until then she will be like a caged animal.

JMHO - Thanks.

Mel

What would make anyone think Casey wants a job? She hasn't had one in years. She wants to make as much money as she can selling her story and then once she has spent all of it and has no place to go, she will be back at her mom and dad's doorsteps.

I certainly would not hire her, nor trust her around anyone I cared about. She is a liar, a thief and IMO got away with murder.

No the next lawsuit will be message boards that keep calling her a murderer. JMO ITWM

Well now that ought to keep her busy for a loooooong time. Good luck with that one, FCA. :floorlaugh:

That sounds so familiar. Oh yeah... that's the same circumstances Zanaida Gonzalez had to endure. How ironic.

Great point!!!!
And ZG didn't do anything to deserve it! FCA did.

Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.

IMO She will fail all on her own.

Susan Smith? Oh wait...

Antoinette Davis... No, that won't work either.

LOL. My point was, OJ was acquitted, could've become a productive member of society (PMOS), and lookie how that turned out. Heck, he had been PMOS at one time in his life...oh well.

Excellent post. The intent of the public on this matter, IMO, is to ensure that she doesn't get a job or a place to live, etc, because they want her to fail in order to get their justice. JMOO.

Works for me. :seeya:

P.S. It's not MY justice I'm concerned about. It's justice for a beautiful little 2 year old toddler.:twocents:

Was there a psych report released that states Casey is a sociopath? I've never seen one so I'm wondering why people are stating it as fact that she is a sociopath?

Good question! And the answer appears to be NO...

Dr. Harry Krop, the forensic psychologist who examined Casey behind bars for over 20 hours said on HLN's Dr. Drew Show, “I do not believe – based on all of my interactions with her, as well as the psychological testing, I don’t believe that she has any diagnosable mental illness." He added, “...when I’m referring to mental illness, I’m referring to a psychiatric or a psychological disorder. A person must meet certain behavioral criteria to be actually diagnosed with a mental illness."

In reference to Casey being either a psychopath or a sociopath...Dr. Krop said, "she doesn’t have an Axis II disorder." When asked, “Does she have what we call borderline traits or sociopathic traits?” Dr. Krop responded, “No.”

Dr. Krop was a former forensic psychology expert for the State of Florida (handled cases throughout Florida). Over the course of his career, he has evaluated over 2,000 murder cases. Currently, Dr. Krop works in private practice and is an associate professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UF.

Well now that ought to keep her busy for a loooooong time. Good luck with that one, FCA. :floorlaugh:
And if she tries to sue Websleuths because I say Casey Marie Anthony is a murderer, I'll gladly donate money to Tricia!

Well there you go! She can move in with you and you can provide her with a job. I don't think Michigan is overrun by protesters.

No protesters, but we have the militia, and they have guns.

Yes, I can, but I won't have this person (or his life dissected) on this forum. What I will say is that he came from hell and back to become a compassionate and productive member of society--against all odds.

I own a business and I would hire her. I admit, I may not hire her to handle money until I got to know her. but that would be the same for anyone I hired. The reason I would not hire her is because I could not afford to have the media and protesters outside all day long and I would not want the threats that she is getting. I would not want to be on television as I do not want my "15 minutes of fame". I am sure there are others that would hire her if not for the media attention and the Casey hating public that would follow her with their picket signs wherever she worked.

She was acquitted by a jury of her peers, just like anyone else that is acquitted in this country.

True. I respect that opinion.

I also don't run or own a business so this is entirely hypothetical, but...if the only questionable thing in her past was being accused of murder, and she was then acquitted, I would give her a chance. But the other charges, the ones she either admitted were true or was convicted of, would definitely give me pause.

Acquitted of murder, but she is still a person who lied about everything that suited her needs. She is an accomlished liar who stole money thousands from her family and good friends as it suited her needs. Most think she has severe mental issues, she doesnt have a highschool diploma and no professional skills and you think she is owed a fair chance for a job because she said her father and brother raped her. that it was an accident that resulting in her throwing out her Baby like trash and ruining the lives of many. Not to mention the way she spoke to her parents. It was vile and a disgusting show of disrespect. You want me to believe she will be a model employee. hahhahahahha

She made the world think her brother was the father of Caylee and her Dad helped desecrate the body of her daughter because he didnt want her to tell about his penis being in her mouth. She is a disgusting person and we have the right to shun her as we please. It is my right.

Too many honest, decent professionals deserve the chance not this woman.

Very well said. Couldn't agree more. :goodpost:

OK, I just saw this in the comments section - hope it can be trusted. Why would Casey go to an African-American area where she will stand out? Ok, guess we shall see. I did not see a second link you posted, but did see one at the bottom of this commentary: Now it says it is an error and all references should be removed?

http://mediatakeout.com/49853/mto_world_exclusive_we_know_where_casey_anthony_is____sh

Well the little darlin better watch herself if she is in an AA area...they tend to have a sense of justice rightly given from God. They won't tolerate her foolishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy