Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgive me if this has been discussed, i really have been trying to keep up!

has there been any discussion of the "Corey" that is referred to in the affidavit? in their e-mail exchanges on page 12? do you think that this is just some other e-mail persona and not someone she actually knew? i'm confused because MJ was saying "please let Corey know...",like it was a real person.

thoughts?

Thank you, dark_shadows. Now I understand how you come by your expertise!

forgive me if this has been discussed, i really have been trying to keep up!

has there been any discussion of the "Corey" that is referred to in the affidavit? in their e-mail exchanges on page 12? do you think that this is just some other e-mail persona and not someone she actually knew? i'm confused because MJ was saying "please let Corey know...",like it was a real person.

thoughts?

joga, there has been speculation regarding this person, but nothing concrete other than the mentions in the Affidavit.

I'm surprised this case has not received more media attention. Nothing has been mentioned on either Nancy Grace or Greta.

i was just about to watch the nancy grace replay, she doesnt talk about the case at all?

thanx for saving me some time :)

Based on this affidavit :
http://www.websleuths.com/cases/bennett/BT11210673.pdf
Page 12

Who is Jacques referring to as "Dad"?
He said on the email to Juvenile 1 -
"Dad is rip**** because he is about to lose his mind because he justs wants it over with. I understand him, but it's better to wait until we are more sure of safety for you and him than if we rush it and mistake is made and things go bad

RANDOLPH, Vt. -- Family and friends filed into Randolph Union High School on Tuesday night to pay their respects to Brooke Bennett.

Brooke, 12, disappeared on June 25 after she was last seen with her uncle at a convenience store in town. Her remains were found a week later alongside a street near her uncle's house.

Friends and classmates mourned their friend during calling hours Tuesday night.

"She's just a good friend and I loved her, I'll always love her," said Jacquelyn Lumbra, Brooke's classmate and friend. "We used to go swimming. She'd spend the night at my house, I'd spend the night at her house. We just always had fun together."

http://www.wptz.com/news/16825971/detail.html

Another email from Chvy_21 to Juvenile :

"Tell Dad to relax"

What the heck - if Jacques owns chvy_21@yahoo.com then who is he referring to as DAD? I have a feeling that 1-2 people are accessing this email not just Jacques IMO.

Hmmm these two email addresses chvy21@yahoo.com and raueldom@yahoo.com are only access at MJ's home and work. - Does his laptop have a VPN connections? Does his work allows him to connect using VPN or remote connections? Then if YES - Ray can be anywhere connecting to MJ's VPN connections at work and can access the internet there using Remote connections , use the internet there goes to Yahoo and access these yahoo accounts/emails and it will still show MJ's work's ip address and not his IMO.

Sleuthers - any findings on this person David John Alexander Jr - Is this an older son of Denise? - ANCESTRY.COM shows that Denise Woodard is his mother. If he's a son of Denise - where is this guy?

Some how ,it should be possible that these perverts ,nevr have or are unable to have children!

I want to see the affidavit for the CellPhone Companies on Text Messaging between their cellphones.

Do you think FEDS have these by now?

Hmmm these two email addresses chvy21@yahoo.com and raueldom@yahoo.com are only access at MJ's home and work. - Does his laptop have a VPN connections? Does his work allows him to connect using VPN or remote connections? Then if YES - Ray can be anywhere connecting to MJ's VPN connections at work and can access the internet there using Remote connections , use the internet there goes to Yahoo and access these yahoo accounts/emails and it will still show MJ's work's ip address and not his IMO.
I sure hope that LE will find out for certain if this could have happened. :eek:

The mother for David John Alexander Jr is Mary Denise Woodard which is not our Denise.

Sleuthers - any findings on this person David John Alexander Jr - Is this an older son of Denise? - ANCESTRY.COM shows that Denise Woodard is his mother. If he's a son of Denise - where is this guy?

I want to see the affidavit for the CellPhone Companies on Text Messaging between their cellphones.

Do you think FEDS have these by now?
I would assume this was one of the first search warrants served. There were over 25 at the first of the investigation and we haven't seen them. I would say they do have them by now and know what conversations took place between all the parties they suspect are involved in this.

I see I have a lot of catching up to do here again! Work interferes with my "job" here so much!! I am an entire thread behind now.

I saw "we" had a warning from Christine! Sorry if I am one of the guilty parties on that one, I honestly don't remember. I plead the fifth! LOL

Dark and Vtgirl~ Thanks for posting Gagnon's photo! We finally get to see what that looks like! (Pretty much like I thought he did guessing from the sketch) While he does look more professional than MJ, he still looks like scum to me. I still find it quite curious why this is one of the very few photos of him. Where is his mugshot? (Or have I not gotten to it on the next thread yet?) We know he had to have one and they didn't mind putting out MJ's at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy