Nancy Grace - 10/20/08 Monday

Well, hate to admit this, but the guy is correct when he say's that Pros. needs to prove KC actually murdered Caylee....however, I don't think prosecution is going to have a difficult time convincing the jury on this one.

Actually, they just have to prove that Caylee is dead. Then prove that no one else had access to the vehicle that held the evidence other than Casey - also not to difficult to do. If they have decomp in the trunk and it is Caylee's, it a logical conclusion. Who else would have any motive to kill the child. It's the same motive that Scott Peterson had - he wanted freedom -he wanted his family erased - Casey wanted to party, so she erased Caylee.

Please post the link for that interview. I have been looking for it & can't find it. TIA.
Oh, just heard GA put 50..00 in her jail account. I wonder if he did that today.

I'll look, it's on one of the daily update threads from a couple of days ago if you would like to help or anyone else!

Maybe NG can get Dog & Beth on the phone & ask them. Let Dog help search, let Beth have time for a come to Jesus meeting with CA & KC.

I'll look, it's on one of the daily update threads from a couple of days ago if you would like to help or anyone else!

:) Thanks, I did but will do again. I wonder how much longer NG will cover this case as not much new is coming out. Sad when it comes down to paper towels being discussed.

IIRC Dog made slightly disparaging remarks about LP posting bail the first time but hopefully it's water under the bridge by now. I'd love to see him involved!

Just because she had possession of a picture with her doesn't not mean the jail would allow her to have it.

In a news article it said they were told she could have a picture on her shelf.

IIRC Dog made slightly disparaging remarks about LP posting bail the first time but hopefully it's water under the bridge by now. I'd love to see him involved!

I have to admit I made a few disparaging remarks about LP when he posted that first bond, too. I just couldn't believe he didn't see what everyone else was seeing about Casey! But my feelings for him have changed, as his have for Casey (thankfully!!).

Everyone hear that.......?

You can donate to TES through the NG show........"Care of TES-Tim Miller"

Too bad LP spent that 50k on Casey....Tim could really use that cash now
Doesn't LP get that money back? I would think that his nephew probably used some on his expenses, but I'm sure he didn't use it all up

GThe defense will have to prove there is reasonable doubt - that Casey did not have possession of that car during the entire time. There's nothing saying that anyone else had possession or access to that car when Caylee went missing. There is allegedly Caylee's decomposition in the car meaning that a dead human was there. If they could only identify the Mitochrondrial DNA from the hair, we know that Cindy and Casey are alive so, by process of elimination, it would have to be Caylees. Remember they have to prove REASONABLE doubt , not FANTASY doubt

yes, and while I agree with this, (not sure why my post was quoted?) the defense team's cards remain to be seen, and it is up to the jury to determine what is "reasonable", not you or me:) I think that was the attorney's point...

I just think that assuming a "slam dunk" either way is a stretch. You just never, never know what will come out at trial...fortunately, I don't think they will produce any information that exonerates Casey whatsoever...in fact, I feel that there will be more damning evidence introduced:)

I also think that the fact that Baez keeps reiterating "when Casey tells her story, everyone will understand" will hurt their defense, because they will HAVE no story, and no one will understand...and it doesn't answer WHY if the "answer" is so clear, she wouldn't just tell the story now, to find her daughter.

I mean, if it is all going to come out in a few months anyway, why not spill it now, and help us find this daughter that you swear is alive, and with the nanny?

I think that will really hurt them, and no jury will be sympathetic to that...

I have to admit I made a few disparaging remarks about LP when he posted that first bond, too. I just couldn't believe he didn't see what everyone else was seeing about Casey! But my feelings for him have changed, as his have for Casey (thankfully!!).

Ditto for me. I was truly pizzed. But I'm over it.

Actually, they just have to prove that Caylee is dead. Then prove that no one else had access to the vehicle that held the evidence other than Casey - also not to difficult to do. If they have decomp in the trunk and it is Caylee's, it a logical conclusion. Who else would have any motive to kill the child. It's the same motive that Scott Peterson had - he wanted freedom -he wanted his family erased - Casey wanted to party, so she erased Caylee.

You are so right!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I said some nasty stuff too. I was wrong.

Doesn't LP get that money back? I would think that his nephew probably used some on his expenses, but I'm sure he didn't use it all up

From what I understand that Money is gone.....LP said on the NG show that it was "spent money"......I'm not sure but I think TP ended up with a percentage of it & the insurance CO that covered the bond got the rest

While I WAS irritated at LP posting bond, I'm hoping that now some of the info about her doing nothing to help find Caylee while she was out on bond will come back to bite her in the *advertiser censored*:) So maybe he will have helped produce some good evidence to be used against her.

Ya never know...;)

The way Cole's dad acted is the way a caring parent acts when their child is missing and then found!

I'm so glad for Cole's dad! The statistics were against a happy ending, and it's truly a miracle that Cole was found alive and well, and returned to his dad. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back