IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're looking for a man who has a double life, and the other life might not be shady. In fact, it may be shiny, as we have seen with some sly serial murders (e.g.: BTK).
I agree, a wolf in a sheep clothes.

I think we're looking for a man who has a double life, and the other life might not be shady. In fact, it may be shiny, as we have seen with some sly serial murders (e.g.: BTK).
Yes!! Sickening as it is...Coach, Teacher, Counselor, Pastor [emoji20]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have been trying to get people's attention to this, but haven't gotten any interest here. I have been talking about N265W, no matter whether it changes names or becomes a private road, as key to this case. Looking at maps online, I wouldn't be able to tell when and if N265W turns into a private drive or there is a name change which is why I didn't specify just "N265W". It looks like it ends at the river and then a private road turns east and maybe even be an as-yet named county road. I don't know if the road keeps its N265W designation once it turns east. But it is impossible for me to see the small text on the maps, so I couldn't tell. There is no doubt in my mind that a trail through those woods north of and along this road exists. One may call it a tributary, if one were so inclined.

We have all operated under the assumption that the girls entered the trail system at the main entrance where we see the wooden sign. Recently, we are talking of the news that they were dropped off at a tributary to the trails. We don't know where this particular tributary is located. Nothing specific has been released about the location of the drop off point but we do know that the main entrance is not a tributary.

The bodies were only 50 feet from the river. My living room is 60'. I could drag a body across it. Not a big body, not one bigger than me and no, it isn't uphill, but I am not a grown man either.

I have a suspicion that all of this started on N265W and whatever it becomes as it turns east.

I was interested in this too. From looking at maps and videos, it seems the Monon High Bridge Trail actually starts at City Park on East Main Street, the newer Freedom Bridge crosses over 25 and leads to High Bridge. One of the access points is at County Road 300, which I believe could be considered a tributary (see map at link). Although I don't think the drop off point has been confirmed, I'm more inclined now to think the girls were dropped off at the 300 access point. Does anyone else have more info on this?

As you mentioned, 625 turns into a private drive that leads to / ends at another property past the bridge. I do wonder if BG may have come in this way or from the north side.

Monon High Bridge Trail - 1.5 miles - 13 on the Map.
From City Park on East Main Street, leave your car and hike Main Street to the “Y” and take Old Camden Road on your right, ...[snipped]. Cross the highway overpass and you are on your way to High Bridge, Indiana’s second highest railroad creek crossing. Return the same way. Access to this trail is also available from County Road 300 in the Deer Creek Valley Historic District.

==
RILEY: Right. One of the family members of one of the girls dropped them off at one of the tributaries, so to speak, of the trail, and then they were supposed to be picked up between 3:00 and 3:30 that afternoon.

http://www.cityofdelphi.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=273&Itemid=154
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/16/ptab.01.html

It has been brought to my attention by a helpful sleuth that Sgts. Slocum, Riley, and Perrine are not detectives. They are all PIO guys. So, I stand corrected. They are just PR guys. I guess we can all make of that what we want.

I think I will put more weight on statements made by Sheriff Leazenby and DA Ives.

I always learn something new on WS! Indiana LE is not the same as other states with their titles apparently.

Could someone please explain to me what PIO stands for? TIA

Oh gosh, great post! BTW the running into him earlier is a fantastic thought! It would make so much sense why she (Libby) would have the great idea to begin recording.

Thanks for posting!

I do wonder though, that if they ran into him earlier and found him a little scary, then when they saw him again, why they wouldn't have phoned for help or at least for someone to come pick them up right away. Something tells me they didn't have that chance or they would have. Another reason I think there could have been more than one perp. :cry:

Could he be a part of the group that made the drone video on the 11th of Feb? I do find it a very peculiar coincidence that that particular video popped up on the 11th. Sometimes things simply are random and sometimes they are not.

That is not a person standing next to a concrete pylon support for the metal. That is a concrete pylon support for the metal.

Police have received more than 14,000 tips since 14-year-old Libby German and 13-year-old Abby Williams were killed near a wooded trail last month.

About 150 officers from nearly 20 different departments helped get the number of followup tips in the case down to around 2,900 Thursday.

Police still haven't identified the man in the photo or audio taken on German's cellphone the day she and her best friend were killed.

http://www.wlfi.com/story/34984980/reducing-tips-to-manageable-number-in-delphi-double-homicide

I 100% agree with you that he is wearing items to mask his true identity.

With that said though, I don't believe any of us can say, with absolute certainty, what all he is wearing. I don't think the picture is clear enough to say there are definitely 2 jackets, hoodie, hat, fanny pack, or any of the other items previously discussed. We can only make the best guess from what we can see in a very pixelated image. The only thing I would definitely suggest is that is wearing Jeans, but even then it hard to definitively say what brand, style, or how clean they are.

I totally support that he did try to disguise himself that day...regardless of the actual items he used to do so. I also agree that is what is making it so hard for him to be identified. Yet, I do believe he has been identified by someone...I believe he is in those 14,000+ tips and LE does have an idea. I am still in fact struggling with the notion that RL and BG are one in the same...

JMOO here...I hope that I don't come across as being "snarky," as I have seen it referred to. Just making my own observation. [emoji4] [emoji171]

We can't say what all he is wearing, but we can accept the description from the police as the police interpretation of what he is wearing. The suspect is reported to be wearing a hoodie, and the only way we can know that is because it is pulled over his head. From the neck down, he is wearing a coat.

Maybe his name is in the tips, but it might not be.

Re: posts on blurring of thigh of BG on photo

Kinda defeats the purpose of identifying the bloke.

-

I never noticed that, but the only reason that makes sense to me is, whatever was brushed out was something that would make it abundantly clear what the murder weapon was/cause of death , which apparently LE wants to keep secret for now. I have a pretty good inkling what it is. ...man this is frustrating. Hoping Friday is the day they finally crack yhe case wide open . Good night fellow WSers and friends here. Its been a long day and i have to get up for work and kids to school in less than 5 hours. PS i miss Foxfire so much and wish he were still with us and to give his magical wisdom on this case.

We can't say what all he is wearing, but we can accept the description from the police as the police interpretation of what he is wearing. The suspect is reported to be wearing a hoodie, and the only way we can know that is because it is pulled over his head. From the neck down, he is wearing a coat.

Maybe his name is in the tips, but it might not be.
I agree...we just can't be sure of all of the specifics. Thank you for pointing that out that LE had indicated a partial description. [emoji4]

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

With the latest search warrant being served at the home of property owner Ron Logan we have decided to open up Ron Logan to sleuthing with these rules:

*Use his initials only (R.L.) or call him the land owner.

*This does not mean you can sleuth his family or neighbors.

*In the event you do discover something about someone else who happens to be connected to R.L. and you think
it is related to the case you must check with us before you post it.

* R.L HAS NOT BEEN NAMED A PERSON OF INTEREST. Please do not accuse him of the crime.

If you have any questions alert on any post and send us your question. Or you can send a private message to one of the mods.

To reiterate, You can now sleuth the land owner R.L. but ONLY R.L. No accusing R.L. or anyone of being the killer.

Thank you,
Tricia

:bump:

I have been trying to get people's attention to this, but haven't gotten any interest here. I have been talking about N265W, no matter whether it changes names or becomes a private road, as key to this case. Looking at maps online, I wouldn't be able to tell when and if N265W turns into a private drive or there is a name change which is why I didn't specify just "N265W". It looks like it ends at the river and then a private road turns east and maybe even be an as-yet named county road. I don't know if the road keeps its N265W designation once it turns east. But it is impossible for me to see the small text on the maps, so I couldn't tell. There is no doubt in my mind that a trail through those woods north of and along this road exists. One may call it a tributary, if one were so inclined.

We have all operated under the assumption that the girls entered the trail system at the main entrance where we see the wooden sign. Recently, we are talking of the news that they were dropped off at a tributary to the trails. We don't know where this particular tributary is located. Nothing specific has been released about the location of the drop off point but we do know that the main entrance is not a tributary.

The bodies were only 50 feet from the river. My living room is 60'. I could drag a body across it. Not a big body, not one bigger than me and no, it isn't uphill, but I am not a grown man either.

I have a suspicion that all of this started on N265W and whatever it becomes as it turns east.

I agree. It is N625W, not to be picky with just a typo. Anyway, probably N625W ends where the blacktop stops and it is a private road on from there to where it dead ends at the house. I posted some pix of the road earlier today to show the road and hope you don't mind me posting a couple over again. Stills from one of Gray's videos. When I saw the LE vehicles there I thought as you, that it was a key factor in understanding more of how it might have gone down. Libby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-2140077944.jpgLibby and Abby Delphi Murders crime scene flow - YouTube_-133977190.jpg
What caught my eye is that they primarily seem interested in the area from the road up the hill to the end of the bridge, not on down the hill to the creek. As far as I saw, they only had that area between the bridge and the road taped off for the CSI and the area where their bodies were found. Maybe this is where they were dropped off especially if Libby's sister went by Abby's to pick her up and then they were dropped off. Or even if they were dropped off on the north side maybe that is where they were going to be picked up. I wish we knew who was supposed to pick them up as I think that's a key. LE stated Libby's sister dropped them off and a family member was supposed to pick them up. Don't you think it's meaningful they would say who took them but not who was picking them up?

That's very interesting. Wikipedia says this about males who are XYY:

Developmental delays and behavioral problems are also possible, but these characteristics vary widely among affected boys and men, are not unique to 47,XYY and are managed no differently from in 46,XY males. Aggression is not seen more frequently in 47,XYY males.

And this:

In August 1976, Science published a retrospective cohort study by Educational Testing Service psychologist Herman Witkin and colleagues that screened the tallest 16% of men (over 184*cm (6'0") in height) born in Copenhagen from 1944–1947 for XXY and XYY karyotypes, and found an increased rate of minor criminal convictions for property crimes among sixteen XXY and twelve XYY men may be related to the lower intelligence of those with criminal convictions, but found no evidence that XXY or XYY men were inclined to be aggressive or violent.

But it also has this:

In July 1999, Psychological Medicine published a case-control study by Royal Edinburgh Hospital psychiatrist Michael Götz and colleagues that found an increased rate of criminal convictions among seventeen XYY men identified in the Edinburgh newborn screening study compared to an above-average-IQ control group of sixty XY men, which multiple logistic regression analysis indicated was mediated mainly through lowered intelligence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome

It looks like more research should be conducted, but it is an interesting possible biological factor.

It looks like a stormtrooper. I hate my eyes..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well, if you have a problem with your eyes so do I , because I was thinking the same thing, looks like a stormtrooper.

And I think it's a local. I think someone may have overheard the girls' plans (not via sm) and stalked them. I just find it too hard to believe some random person staged an attack of this caliber and was not familiar with the terrain so to speak. Was the person that did this off work that Monday so wasn't missed there ?

It has been: https://books.google.com/books?id=XAU4aZVrYv4C&pg=PA474#v=onepage&q&f=false

Plus many, many more articles, research papers debunking this "myth". JMO

That's very interesting. Wikipedia says this about males who are XYY:

Developmental delays and behavioral problems are also possible, but these characteristics vary widely among affected boys and men, are not unique to 47,XYY and are managed no differently from in 46,XY males. Aggression is not seen more frequently in 47,XYY males.

And this:

In August 1976, Science published a retrospective cohort study by Educational Testing Service psychologist Herman Witkin and colleagues that screened the tallest 16% of men (over 184*cm (6'0") in height) born in Copenhagen from 1944–1947 for XXY and XYY karyotypes, and found an increased rate of minor criminal convictions for property crimes among sixteen XXY and twelve XYY men may be related to the lower intelligence of those with criminal convictions, but found no evidence that XXY or XYY men were inclined to be aggressive or violent.

But it also has this:

In July 1999, Psychological Medicine published a case-control study by Royal Edinburgh Hospital psychiatrist Michael Götz and colleagues that found an increased rate of criminal convictions among seventeen XYY men identified in the Edinburgh newborn screening study compared to an above-average-IQ control group of sixty XY men, which multiple logistic regression analysis indicated was mediated mainly through lowered intelligence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XYY_syndrome

It looks like more research should be conducted, but it is an interesting possible biological factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow