Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.

Absolutely. How can I ever forget that piece of work.

ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.

Yes Trigger! LE went to the door (inside I think too) of his sister's home and asked who lived there. She forgot to mention Couey, a registered sex offender who had Jessica down the hallway in a room...

Can someone please do a detailed summary of the facts we have in this case so Far..?

I am very confused,

I wish that in every thread we could have every so many post there be a summary of the FACTs in the case. It would be so much easier than trying to read over 500-1000 post.
TIA

Very few actual facts known; it has been reported that Celina was last seen on Sunday evening and that she was gone on Monday morning when her SF went in to wake her up. We've seen that her mother said she saw her the night before while watching TV. That is about it, except no signs of forced entry, nothing else taken from home that we know of and that Celina was supposedly on the computer when last seen, in either a basement room or elsewhere. There is some confusion as to where she normally sleeps, and there are rumors that her older sister was not at home on this night.

Anyone else, as far as facts known? ( Do I have the days right? Was it Sunday PM/Monday AM, or Mon PM/Tues AM?)

Does anyone have the answers to the following questions?

1. What time did the mother go to bed the night her daughter went missing?
  2. Did the mother and her husband sleep together in the same bedroom the night her daughter went missing?
  3. What time did her husband come to bed the night her daughter went missing? (If they sleep in the same room)

I'm wondering how long it was from when the the mother went to bed until the SF came to bed or when he came to bed compared to when he said he saw Celina at the computer at 9:00 PM. I'm assuming she (the mother) goes to bed earlier since it was said that he is the one that checks in on Celina at night. I'm also wondering if he got out of bed in the middle of the night and might have been gone for any length of time.

I will let you all draw your own conclusion to my curiosity.

Very few actual facts known; it has been reported that Celina was last seen on Sunday evening and that she was gone on Monday morning when her SF went in to wake her up. We've seen that her mother said she saw her the night before while watching TV. That is about it, except no signs of forced entry, nothing else taken from home that we know of and that Celina was supposedly on the computer when last seen, in either a basement room or elsewhere. There is some confusion as to where she normally sleeps, and there are rumors that her older sister was not at home on this night.

Anyone else, as far as facts known? ( Do I have the days right? Was it Sunday PM/Monday AM, or Mon PM/Tues AM?)

Monday PM last seen, Tuesday reported missing. Earlier reports may have had this wrong.

So if she was last seen Monday night, time unknown...she could have vanished anytime between whatever time her mom says she saw her watching TV and whatever time (is it known?) SF says he went into her room on Tuesday?

Is it known who reported her missing? I read on one post that a neighbor called around 2:30PM-can this be right?

I would also like to know the answer to this question.

1. Was Celina afraid to sleep alone in her bedroom without her sister prior to the SF living with the family?

I would like to know: the layout of the house, specifically the entrances and exits, as well as whether any windows or doors were open and/or unlocked.

Timeline: The Search For Celina Cass

http://www.wmur.com/slideshow/news/28703147/detail.html

This is a slideshow timeline of events.

Monday, 9:00pm ~ Celina last seen in home on the computer by parents
Tuesday, 8:00-8:30am ~ Stepfather notices Celina missing from bed
Tuesday, 2:30pm ~ Media is alerted by authorities of Celina's disappearance & announce searches of area
Tuesday ~ Celina's computer seized
Tuesday Night ~ Candlelight vigil
Wednesday Morning ~ Boat searches of Connecticut River
Wednesday ~ CARD called in to assist
Wednesday ~ Cass home & vehicles taped off
Wednesday Afternoon ~ Air & Ground searches called off
Wednesday, 5:00pm ~ Louisa & Wendell Noyes are led out of the house in blanket & taken to the police command center
Wednesday Evening ~ New photos of Celina are released
Wednesday, 8:30pm ~ AAG holds press conference with few new details, but case is being treated as a missing persons case
Thursday Morning ~ Police Command Center moved to West Stewartstown Elementary School
Thursday, 10:30am ~ Press conference with no new details
Thursday, 4:00pm ~ Major Crimes Unit arrives at home
Thursday, 5:30pm ~ FBI Kieran Ramsey states that there are over 100 investigators on the case
Thursday, 6:53pm ~ Call in re: suspicious person in Colebrook near Route 26 & river, several agencies called in, but no one was located

Hollye had this great post #86 on this thread

No noticeable signs of a struggle?

No noticeable signs of a struggle?

I don't think it's been announced one way or the other. The parents staying elsewhere could indicate signs/evidence in the house, or it could simply be precautionary to preserve the home in case they end up going back to it as the case develops, or it could be grief. As far as I know, it's not been announced.

I would like to know: the layout of the house, specifically the entrances and exits, as well as whether any windows or doors were open and/or unlocked.

Were some of the bathrooms communal in the house/apartment building?

I would also like to know the answer to this question.

1. Was Celina afraid to sleep alone in her bedroom without her sister prior to the SF living with the family?

I remember reading that Celina's parents got married sometime around last October. I wonder if the whole family then moved into the current residence ? MOO

So if she was last seen Monday night, time unknown...she could have vanished anytime between whatever time her mom says she saw her watching TV and whatever time (is it known?) SF says he went into her room on Tuesday?

Is it known who reported her missing? I read on one post that a neighbor called around 2:30PM-can this be right?

I was told that the family reported her missing. I asked it as a question on the live feed from WMUR (which is a great service!!)
http://livewire.thebostonchannel.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl

I remember reading that Celina's parents got married sometime around last October. I wonder if the whole family then moved into the current residence ? MOO

If so, it could be the new house, or even the other residents in the house, rather than the SF, which made her reluctant to sleep in her room alone.

oh! It has been a while now! I do not get a good feeling about this at all! After five days they should have some clues! moo:sick:

News 9's Mike Garrity reports that there is no word from the AG on when they might be giving another update. 10:55 AM

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TWQkN4y6

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital.

Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes’ mental illness creates “a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others.”

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likely developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...ns-missing-step-father-has-questionable-past/

News 9's Mike Garrity reports that there is no word from the AG on when they might be giving another update. 10:55 AM

http://livewire.wmur.com/Event/Search_Continues_For_Missing_11-Year-Old_Girl#ixzz1TWQkN4y6

While awaiting trial, a judge ruled Noyes incompetent to stand trial and ordered him to be involuntarily placed in a hospital.

Judge Richard Hampe wrote that Noyes’ mental illness creates “a potentially serious likelihood of danger to himself and others.”

A forensic examiner deemed Noyes a paranoid schizophrenic who likely developed his mental illness while in the Air Force, according to court documents.

http://www.imperfectparent.com/topi...ns-missing-step-father-has-questionable-past/

Yep i found that this morning. Im very worried about the SF. He seems to very Ill! moo! Very scary! I wish the mother would speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa