Blink34

Former Member
Reaction score
I think you will all agree that our very esteemed

Cpl. Det. Yuri Melich is in need of an Avvi more befitting of

one of OSCO's Finest Representatives.

Place your Best AVVI Submissions Here

Supportive only and respecting copyrights of course, but y'all knew that

For a newbie, could you give me the spec requirements? File size? Dimensions? Thanks!

I am still looking for a good avatar - but may I suggest "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen as his theme song?

I agree! The current one looks like Curly from the 3 Stooges!:crazy:

I am still looking for a good avatar - but may I suggest "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen as his theme song?

I love that, but also Elvis Costello.. "Watchin' the Detective.."

Dick20Tracy201-1.jpg

The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

The information is in UserCP, Edit Avatar

The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 97.7 KB (whichever is smaller).

The information is in UserCP, Edit Avatar

Thank you! I was looking in the FAQs under Avatar Information. Thanks for helping me out!

I love the Broken Leg Productions one! It made me laugh out loud so it gets my vote!

I agree! The current one looks like Curly from the 3 Stooges!:crazy:
That isn't his avatar...that is my signature pic of him from the first bond hearing. At the time, it was the only photo I could snag. LOL I will redo it as it doesn't show him in the best light. (Courtroom cams are lousy for stills.)

It is a great idea for him to have a decent avatar (that means photo by your name instead of using "stupid newbie"). Thanks for starting this thread, Blink! Btw~ He of all people should be cautious about which one he uses. Can't have him using one which is copyrighted etc.

I recommend we design one especially for him instead.

I was going to put Det. Melich on a motorcycle with a cast on his leg but I chickened out..... :chicken:

I found a cop squirrel on a motorcycle...lol!!:bang:

I was going to put Det. Melich on a motorcycle with a cast on his leg but I chickened out..... :chicken:

Ohhhh, please do and show us all. :)

Maybe you could work with the saying "long arm of the law"....just a thought:crazy:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back