Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea to email them.

I just sent a note to Greta. Does anyone have the email address for Nancy Grace handy?

Wasn't there a poster going back who had corresponded with one of the local reporters? Anyone know any details about who the reporter was?

TIA.

BUT...... If an adult was at the house prior to the girls going for walk & him asking them to do an errand why would they call Peter & Vicky and ask if they could walk to bridge then say please , please ( from the people article I think) They could have just said Uncle Joe is here we will be ok

I just sent this message.
Dear Greta,

I am concerned about Caylee Anthony, too, but please don't let the loss of two precious girls, Taylor & Skyla of Weleetka, Oklahoma, disappear from the national radar. Their case seems to be getting colder by the day.
Thank you!
I sent one to Nancy G. as well.

Media moguls go with the news the public wants to hear about the most, that's their bread 'n' butter. This case obviously is not one of those, or has/have other cases more horrific than this one.

We are fortunate this case even got it's own Forum, many others have not, and it was heart breaking. It was up the family & friends of these victims to keep their loved ones in the news in any manner they could, these families have not done that.

If you can't log on when you'd like, or the Server becomes busy, that's the way it goes at times just like it did during the JonBenét Ramsey & Natalie Holloway case discussions just to name a few.

Yes, there are lots of those suspended sentences. Doesn't surprise me tho. Good ole' boy Judges and Lawyers help.

Where exactly does Joe live and work? I guess I missed that.

Not sure where he works, but he & Nell live in Norman, OK (Cleveland County), south of Oklahoma City.

Here's a link to Mapquest which maps Norman to Weleetka (about 1 hr, 40 min driving distance).

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/1-aoni

I also emailed Greta,@ onthe record. Plus, emailed The Oklahoman newspaper.

Will get busy and email others.

Little, which Oklahoma newspaper and do you have an email address handy or did you send via website?

TIA.

Here you go. July 27th article.

Last week, the OSBI released part of the 911 call reporting the slayings in the hope that someone with information about the case would hear it and come forward.

Mosher said the 911 call was made by his sister, Vicky Placker, Taylor's mother.

"When I heard it, it shocked me," he said. "I was at work, and it turned my stomach to hear it. I had to go home."

http://www.tulsaworld.com/common/printerfriendlystory.aspx?articleID=20080727_12_A1_hWELEE443106

If Mosher was at the house, when Vicky and Peter got home, wouldnt he have personally been there to hear the 911 call? Maybe he was just laid back watching TV when Peter went out to find the girls, and later Vicky followed? I have never totally understood how these calls actually happened and who was where.
Maybe when he heard it (again?) later, it was a reminder and more than he could handle in his mind, thus had to get home.

BUT...... If an adult was at the house prior to the girls going for walk & him asking them to do an errand why would they call Peter & Vicky and ask if they could walk to bridge then say please , please ( from the people article I think) They could have just said Uncle Joe is here we will be ok

Perhaps Uncle Joe was not there earlier - he was just heading to their house at 5PM.

I don't know, just guessing. I'm curious also if he did show up at 5PM, was he coming from - home, a bar, etc.?

If Mosher was at the house, when Vicky and Peter got home, wouldnt he have personally been there to hear the 911 call? Maybe he was just laid back watching TV when Peter went out to find the girls, and later Vicky followed? I have never totally understood how these calls actually happened and who was where.

Frog, maybe Joe was or was not there right when Vicky made the call. But if he's not telling the media he was there, perhaps they called him for his reaction after 911 tape was released so he said what he said to the reporter. And perhaps he was truly sickened/shocked again when he heard it from tape.

And that was one of the reasonse they released the tape, yes? Hoping someone with a conscious would hear and come forward?

Not saying he was directly involved but...

Who told us or how did we find out Uncle Joe was at the house? Just because he was at crime scene does not mean he was a Placker house when It happen right.

Who told us or how did we find out Uncle Joe was at the house? Just because he was at crime scene does not mean he was a Placker house when It happen right.

GetSmart, it's from FC's local source:

5 PM (est) Joe Mosher passed the girls (and the POI) on County Line Road - the girls were walking toward home.

5:20-5:30 GMa and GPa Placker arrive home - probably with the small child heard on the 911 tape - GPa talks to Joe Mosher who says he just saw the girls walking home - after checking the house and property GPa Placker starts walking N on County Line Road to get the girls to come home.

Post #112: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68950&page=5

cloudajo
5 PM (est) Joe Mosher passed the girls (and the POI) on County Line Road - the girls were walking toward home.

Thanks cloudajo.. That is what I was thinking .. he passed them but no word he was at at house for any length of time to set up some deal for them to deliver. I really don't think that was the case.

His name wasn't mentioned through all the interviews about being there, and he wasn't at the crime scene, or wasn't mentioned.

Maybe when he heard it (again?) later, it was a reminder and more than he could handle in his mind, thus had to get home.

I'm happy you found that Cloud, I was talking about that interview eariler, you are a good investigator.:crazy:

GetSmart, it's from FC's local source:

5:20-5:30 GMa and GPa Placker arrive home - probably with the small child heard on the 911 tape - GPa talks to Joe Mosher who says he just saw the girls walking home - after checking the house and property GPa Placker starts walking N on County Line Road to get the girls to come home.

Post #112: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68950&page=5

Yes, I remember reading that, I just had not heard about Joe being there, I go back and remember Claudia and Jim, Rose, Peter holding Rose back, I don't recall Joe being placed at the crime scene. What about you Cloud?

In the last, now locked thread FC had mentioned Crystal Kelough and Tavis Southern as possibably being married. I don't know if they've married since last year, but they did have a child together.

• February 9, 2007

SouthCrest Hospital
    Shawna Dicus, boy.
    Jessica Stamper and Brandon Huffman,
    boy.
    Hope and Tarrell Knauls, boy.
    Mollie and Darin Mann, girl.
    Danielle and Travis Powers, girl.
    Crystal Kelough and Tavis Southern, boy.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/TWPDFs/2007/Final/W_020907_a_15.PDF

If Joe Mosher did see the girls at 5:00 pm I do not think it would be any big secret. The new time line posted by FC changes everything as well as it doesnt match up with any of the media or the few LE reports we have been given. Really makes me wonder if LE is trying to mislead everyone? Just makes no sense to me why LE would try and throw people off from the few facts they do know about what happened, such as times, who was there at the scene etc. If Joe Mosher did indeed take a lie detector test before the POI info was released to verify he saw POI and the girls, then obviously he isnt the killer or it would of been discovered right then and there in addition I would think during the lie detector test he would of been asked if he knew the identity of the POI he was describing so just doesnt fit that he was involved at all.

I have listened to that 911 tape over and over and to me it doesnt sound like a young child in the background it sounds like an older person yelling from a distance. If Peters 911 call would not go, does Rose show up, before 911 is called? Rose calls Claudia around 5:20 or so she is just minutes away from the scene does she show up before 911 is called? Yet it has been reported that Claudia shows up after the girls have been covered, and 911 isnt called until 5:40 IIRC. So what still bugs me is what happened in that 20 minutes before the 911 call went through.

So many questions, so few answers.

Missing Sarah
I'm happy you found that Cloud, I was talking about that interview eariler, you are a good investigator.:crazy:

I had orginaly posted the link to this in the media thread on 7-21

This is just a reminder that we have a thread on media for research 3 pages worth now..I also just noticed a new thread for Quotes by Family, OSBI & LE. Thanks everyone.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66462&page=2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member