Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I would too ... but I have to admit that I have not seen anything on the "net"
OR, CNN, HLN, Fox or anywhere... that I had not previously seen here before ... I remember someone, early on, here at WS finding/linking KC's "Webshots" account that contained all the pictures of Caylee's birth ... some nasty {OMG, snatch, and all }... :">

But I don't think any of us, at that time thought of saving them ... and now they are private ... if you go back to those posts the links are now broken ...
I was not thinking of a "to scale" mapping of the birth canal as it were. (Although we have the technology following the house floor plan).

What I am after is the best technical quality for some of the pics of Caylee we have all seen. The copies I find are often already cropped or resized or converted to smaller file size. Often no more than thumbnails. A few are large high resolution, so I guess that more of them used to be?

I think I found the tiffany ring that Cindy was asking about.

See the ring on KC's finger in this pic.
View attachment 2962
I think it's the same ring found on the tiffany website.
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...5-p+9-c+287466-r+101323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+
View attachment 2963

What does this tell us if true?
Hmmm.. well there actually was a tiffany ring, which was about 200 dollars. Doubtful that KC bought this for herself. Where did it come from?
She wasn't afraid to wear it around some friends, so it's not likely she stole it from the friends pictured. She could have stolen it from others though.
It tells us when she was wearing it. By the length of her hair, it was at least a year ago. So, if she always told her mother it was from Jeff, then she has been using that story for at least a year. It shows she didn't just pick up his name from her brief encounter with him at the BW3's.

Is there any other info we could get from this?

Good job! Good find! Was it supposed to be a promise ring? How sweet. :sick: Much wiser to buy a medium priced lil' ring w/o stone than to spend the same amt and get a stone you need a magnifying glass to see. Much classier. :rolleyes:

Cindy specified the "Tiffany" ring. This is one company that is as well known for their boxes as they are their jewelry. So if KC stole it, it would have to be box and all, to have the snob appeal of a Tiffany ring.:gift:

Why don't you think KC bought it for herself? Well, technically you would be right. G & C prolly bought it for her, they just didn't know. KC has this lovely young man who is in school or in the service. Cindy probably knew more about the imaginary boyfriend than she did about any of the guys KC was actually hooking up with. Cindy had heard of KC's 'friend' Richardo, she didn't know he had been KC's bf and she had never even heard of TonE.:doh:

KC had a lot more freedom to party like a rock star with her bff when Cindy thought she had a 'steady' boyfriend who was out of the area. In Cindy's mind this would be equal to a chastity belt for KC. KC wouldn't be out making anymore grand babies while her boyfriend was away. So she could safely go out and run with the girls. :genie:

Good job! Good find! Was it supposed to be a promise ring? How sweet. :sick: Much wiser to buy a medium priced lil' ring w/o stone than to spend the same amt and get a stone you need a magnifying glass to see. Much classier. :rolleyes:

Cindy specified the "Tiffany" ring. This is one company that is as well known for their boxes as they are their jewelry. So if KC stole it, it would have to be box and all, to have the snob appeal of a Tiffany ring.:gift:

Why don't you think KC bought it for herself? Well, technically you would be right. G & C prolly bought it for her, they just didn't know. KC has this lovely young man who is in school or in the service. Cindy probably knew more about the imaginary boyfriend than she did about any of the guys KC was actually hooking up with. Cindy had heard of KC's 'friend' Richardo, she didn't know he had been KC's bf and she had never even heard of TonE.:doh:

KC had a lot more freedom to party like a rock star with her bff when Cindy thought she had a 'steady' boyfriend who was out of the area. In Cindy's mind this would be equal to a chastity belt for KC. KC wouldn't be out making anymore grand babies while her boyfriend was away. So she could safely go out and run with the girls. :genie:

That's a good point! I hadn't thought about that. I always wondered why KC would bother making up imaginary boyfriends to her tell her mom about while she had real ones.

So, who do you think really bought it for her? And, could it be any clue to us? Is it some link to her secret life?

That's a good point! I hadn't thought about that. I always wondered why KC would bother making up imaginary boyfriends to her tell her mom about while she had real ones.

So, who do you think really bought it for her? And, could it be any clue to us? Is it some link to her secret life?

Don't know where she got it - maybe from JG?
Bet she doesn't have it b/c she pawned it

Cindy didn't ask about that particular ring for no good reason. Either someone told her that Casey stole the ring from them, or Cindy learned that there was no Jeff and was trying to catch Casey in yet another lie.

I was not thinking of a "to scale" mapping of the birth canal as it were. (Although we have the technology following the house floor plan).
What I am after is the best technical quality for some of the pics of Caylee we have all seen. The copies I find are often already cropped or resized or converted to smaller file size. Often no more than thumbnails. A few are large high resolution, so I guess that more of them used to be?

:floorlaugh:

Thanks. I needed that.

The attached image was uploaded by KC October 9, 2007.

Attachments

• LuVDIESHaRD.gif
    LuVDIESHaRD.gif
    383.3 KB · Views: 92
Skeletons are very popular among kids right now. We have trouble buying kids clothing as so much of it has skulls, etc. on it even for real small kids so you have to examine everything real carefully.

Ugh. How ghastly.

Did anyone happen to catch the quick word that flashes momentarily on the skull's forehead every few seconds or so? I believe the word (in black) is
"Mattie" but its difficult to tell. Does this name/word have any meaning here?:waitasec:

Interesting find, JWG....

XOXO
Rain

Ugh. How ghastly.

Did anyone happen to catch the quick word that flashes momentarily on the skull's forehead every few seconds or so? I believe the word (in black) is
"Mattie" but its difficult to tell. Does this name/word have any meaning here?:waitasec:

XOXO
Rain

**See post #887 for the skull attached to the post in question**

Can anyone tell me why I'm not allowed to view photos in this forum? Did I get banned and no one told me or something?

):

Can anyone tell me why I'm not allowed to view photos in this forum? Did I get banned and no one told me or something?

):
You have to do a certain number of posts before you get full access. It's roughly 50.

Happy posting!

Ugh. How ghastly.

XOXO
Rain

Yep, it says "Mattie"

ETA- I just removed the animation and uploaded to my photobucket so you can see for yourself. Good catch!
mattie.gif

Do you think it's irony, coincidence, or purpose, that the skull has a heart in the mouth?

Do you think it's irony, coincidence, or purpose, that the skull has a heart in the mouth?

I think it's just another piece of the circumstantial case against Casey. She had a 'thing' for hearts. Many of Caylee's pictures were also stamped with hearts. The duct tape had a heart sticker. The hamper was the exact same brand as the one found in the house, so was the duct tape and trash bags. The list could go on forever.

I guess the defense could say the real killer had a thing for hearts and Winnie the Pooh blankets. :waitasec:

Good find JWG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members