What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well when they were "accosted" at the gym last month, neither Kaine nor Terri would talk...so it doesn't surprise me as she was not even a real POI at that time.

PS: Terri does not look that out of shape to me...it may have been that oversized T-shirt she wore at the 1st PC...

Some observations after watching that video:

1. Wow, she was LITERALLY hiding behind that blonde haired lady like an extremely shy kid. It was as if she was letting the blonde lady protect her, like the reporter was going to physically assault her or something.

2. She looked pretty good, almost better than the presser she was last seen at. I think I even saw makeup on her face. Yes, I did, there was definitely blush on her cheeks. She definitely did not look devastated or sad about Kyron, more highly annoyed that the reporter was following her.

I watched it without sound, but those two things stuck out to me.

ETA: I just watched it with sound. Wow again. Absolutely NO reaction, nothing in her face, nothing in her body language. It was literally like they were talking to a walking statue. Incredible. And they asked some hard questions I thought for sure would get some kind of reaction out of her. Damn, that's ice cold.

If we allow one person's rights to be violated, and advocate for them to be intimidated, harassed and restricted from freely moving about their city as they choose.....then we are in essence giving approval for ALL of our rights to be violated whenever someone chooses to act out against us. The law of this country says unequivocally that she is INNOCENT at this point in time. Until it is proven differently in a court of law, she has the same exact rights that everyone else does. That includes being able to come and go from private property without feeling the threat of someone like this preventing her from her freedom. Technically, the owner of the building can use this film footage to press trespassing charges if they choose to do so. I am sure that it is clearly marked as private property, AND he was clearly verbally informed of that and asked to leave, which he refused to do.

I saw no rights being violated. And she has already had her "freedom of movement" about the city restricted via the restraining order.

I am sure the reporter left as soon as Terri stepped on the elevator. No trespass. And somehow, I doubt the owner of the building wants to go to court and press charges against a reporter--freedom of the press and all that. Probably has better things to do with his time and $$.

Someone else take a look for me. On the video when Terri is waiting for the elevator (-35 seconds). Does she shed a tear?

I seriously think anyone on the fence needs to see this video. Yes, the reporter was getting into her face. But I would think if she was innocent, those questions would have hurt her and gotten some kind of response out of her. I'm more convinced than ever that she did this, and isn't saying anything out of pure spite.

This video brought me out from lurking.

While TH and the blonde lady were waiting for the elevator and the reporter is asking TH questions...doesn't it look like that blonde lady was about to laugh? Or maybe she was just trying to button her lip from saying something insulting to the reporter....maybe it's just me but I swear it looks like she was trying not to laugh.....
I thought the same thing, it did look like she was going to laugh when they were at the elevator and maybe earlier in the video too.

She was remarkably unresponsive.

I have been leaning toward Terri being guilty for a while now, but this video does not make it more or less so, for me. I would not expect her to say anything on camera. This video will do her enough damage as it is, and no one would believe a word she might say, unless she were to confess.

I seriously think anyone on the fence needs to see this video. Yes, the reporter was getting into her face. But I would think if she was innocent, those questions would have hurt her and gotten some kind of response out of her. I'm more convinced than ever that she did this, and isn't saying anything out of pure spite.

I have defended her A LOT but I tend to agree with you here.

I have been leaning toward Terri being guilty for a while now, but this video does not make it more or less so, for me. I would not expect her to say anything on camera. This video will do her enough damage as it is, and no one would believe a word she might say, unless she were to confess.

But wouldn't you expect some kind of reaction? Like flushed cheeks, or maybe some tears? She was like a brick wall, absolutely no reaction. I am just floored that there was nothing there. I would think if she was innocent, she would react in some way, even a small way, to those questions. I know I wouldn't be able to hear questions like that and not get upset. I would not be able to be a composed, unemotional, brick wall of silence. Respectfully, IMO.

Some observations after watching that video:

1. Wow, she was LITERALLY hiding behind that blonde haired lady like an extremely shy kid. It was as if she was letting the blonde lady protect her, like the reporter was going to physically assault her or something.

2. She looked pretty good, almost better than the presser she was last seen at. I think I even saw makeup on her face. Yes, I did, there was definitely blush on her cheeks. She definitely did not look devastated or sad about Kyron, more highly annoyed that the reporter was following her.

I watched it without sound, but those two things stuck out to me.

ETA: I just watched it with sound. Wow again. Absolutely NO reaction, nothing in her face, nothing in her body language. It was literally like they were talking to a walking statue. Incredible. And they asked some hard questions I thought for sure would get some kind of reaction out of her. Damn, that's ice cold.

That's exactly what I thought when I watched it...."ice queen". She sure doesn't seem to be concerned about Kyron's fate one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288