If You Could Ask ONE Question and Get ONE Truthful Answer, What Would it Be?

OMG! I can only pick ONE? :confused::waitasec:

that would be -

WHAT IS THE WHOLE STORY KC? As in I want to see a timeline of what she did when, where and how!!

That should cover it! LOL

Why did you wait 31 days to call the police?

I think if this was answered truthfully,it would then answer all the other questions. Actually,the real question would be: When were you planning on calling the police? Because KC never did.

My first instinct is to ask why KC killed her adorable baby but I do not think she has the ability to answer that question -- at least not to my satisfication because there is no valid, justifiable reason that exists. So my question would be: How did Caylee die? That is the one question that burns in my heart because I want to know if that poor, sweet thing suffered or understood what was happening to her.

Who the father is.

Really? I'm just curious...why with all the questions we could have answered truthfully,and there are SO many,why would knowing who the father is be most important to you?

Really? I'm just curious...why with all the questions we could have answered truthfully,and there are SO many,why would knowing who the father is be most important to you?

Because it might explain everything in the family dynamics, because that is one thing nobody can explain. Forensics and the rest of the evidence explains what happened for the most part, but the fascinating strangeness to the family might help prevent this tragedy in other families in the future. There are good parking lot discussions regarding this. If I know this, it may put all the pieces together.

To Casey: What really happened to Caylee Marie Anthony?

What would you like for your last supper to be?

Hey, Casey.... Are you going to be the event coordinator for prison now?

To Casey,

What could anyone have done to stop you from murdering your baby ?

That is an excellent one, as are many of the others. But I especially like this one. If one right person read the answer, perhaps it could prevent another tragedy some day.

I guess the one thing I would like to know is what Casey did all day long for the 2 1/2 years her family and friends thought she was working.:waitasec:

To Cindy and George: Stripping away your parental love for a moment and seeing the situation as an objective observer, at what age did Casey's lack of empathy become apparent?

Maybe when I calm down from the new info released regarding the heart sticker etc placed on her mouth...I will answer this in the way this thread intended...but for NOW......

My question would be to the CHILD MURDERER Casey.
And I would like to be the one that gets to ask her...

"Would you prefer the needle or the chair?"

I believe it is the ONLY truthful answer we will ever get from this MONSTER!

:praying: Rest in peace little Caylee. You will forever be our Sunshine.

and then give her the opposite one???:clap:

I would ask the same important question that have already been mentioned, but if I had to think of one that hasn't been listed yet, I would ask ...

Casey, what were you doing / where were you going during the days when you were telling everyone that you had a job?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back