2011.07.07 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's only embarrassed that he was caught on camera and reported by a fellow Atty to the Fla Bar. He looks like he was really enjoying it..

Does anyone remember that CM did that exact same gesture to prosecution right after a hearing? Bill Shaeffer reported he saw it, but it was done behind JB's back so the camera or the judge wouldn't see it.

I really like JA's comments on how you can honor Caylee.

Did anyone hear CM basically admit they set Kronk up? Mason conceded the body was there in August. I saw that mentioned on another site.

Did anybody see the kid on HLN holding the "Casey will you marry me?" sign? He said he was serious. His mother should disown him. UGH.

jmo
Yes. But what did he think he was gonna do when she walked out? Win her over with Chloroform?

WHY are SO MANY of these Legal-Eagle self-anointed "Experts" so **** hyped- or hopped-up...and very, VERY annoying??

I could name names...maybe later...

Or, is it just me?

Who ARE most of these people, anyway?
And, HOW did they EVER end-up yapping-yap-yappp-YAPPING?? jeeeez...

Did anyone hear CM basically admit they set Kronk up? Mason conceded the body was there in August. I saw that mentioned on another site.

So he just admitted that the defense lied and knew they were lying in the court of law?? Nice!

I think Nancy Grace is just beside herself that she was wrong about the verdict, more than anything else, IMO. She spent a lot of time "convicting" Casey.

I think Nancy is more worried about a child killer going free. She did nothing to convict her. She simply expressed her first amendment rights.

Yes, Nancy is a victim's rights advocate. She is very up front.

Casey Jordan just summed it up on HLN. She said it was a question of their intellect and not the evidence.

:D A prime example of why I love Casey Jordan!

She also said that the only thing she derived from Juror#3's interview is that she was confused.

Earlier today she noted that ICA was wearing her "Emo sleeves" in court this morning. :giggle:

I think Nancy is more worried about a child killer going free. She did nothing to convict her. She simply expressed her first amendment rights.

I'm not a NG fan at all but I agree with you. I'm not quite sure how anyone can say she is more worried about being wrong than angry about the huge injustice she believes occurred.

Did anyone catch that snippet of Jean C's interview with CM where he referred to those who disagree with the verdict as "jackals" who need to learn about the Constitution and learn to be citizens or go "somewhere else"?

Where does this MODSNIP MODSNIP MODSNIP get off constantly lecturing any and everyone about the Constitution while conveniently ignoring the First Amendment??

I can see that!

But while Nancy and other talking heads would at times upset me because it was just so sensationalized, Nancy did put her opinion right out there. I noticed that some of the talking heads were not saying what they thought the verdict would be, especially towards the end. I think they did that because they didn't want to be wrong.

Tuesday night after the verdict, she could not wait to start rambling on about the various criminal backgrounds of some of the jurors...sounded like sour grapes to me.

Did anyone catch that snippet of Jean C's interview with CM where he referred to those who disagree with the verdict as "jackals" who need to learn about the Constitution and learn to be citizens or go "somewhere else"?

Where does this MODSNIP MODSNIP MODSNIP get off constantly lecturing any and everyone about the Constitution while conveniently ignoring the First Amendment??
Not to mention JB's media career for 3 years!

Yes, Nancy is a victim's rights advocate. She is very up front.

Very up front. She practically called Ryan Smith a moron just before the verdict when he expressed some doubt about what it would be.

I'm not a NG fan at all but I agree with you. I'm not quite sure how anyone can say she is more worried about being wrong than angry about the huge injustice she believes occurred.
I don't think so. People with criminal pasts often carry grudges against LE and SAs.

She will be released sooner IF she is not already out. She may be out. Wednesday is the estimate but it says subject to change.

My guess, they got her out already and she is in an undisclosed location, I'd put money on it... and a few other things

Very up front. She practically called Ryan Smith a moron just before the verdict when he expressed some doubt about what it would be.
Nancy prosecuted 100 cases, and won 99 of them. I guess she knows what the verdict should have been. I agree with her.

CM will eat his words one day when he realizes who the real jackal is and it isn't the citizens.

Please tell where. What site? Thank you.

Tuesday night after the verdict, she could not wait to start rambling on about the various criminal backgrounds of some of the jurors...sounded like sour grapes to me.

I was glad she did that because the verdict made more sense when I understood the background of them more. Quite a few never made it out of high school, a few others had criminal backgrounds, one had two children with problems with the police, and another had a sister who kidnapped her grandfather to steal from him. It made it clear some of them would be more apt to believe DT than State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆