trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Craig Cherry. If he is gay I hope he is already out if not his lovely cousin has outed him to the world several times. You know hes a super gay virgin that has slept with several men.
I wonder if he is really gay or if TS is telling yet more lies.

OMG - Sam's in trouble for back child support, and that's why I told her I wanted to put Sam's name on the papers.

Gosh, with everyone that TPS has ever been in contact with being thrown under the bus, I wonder how much of what she's saying about them all is BS, and how many slander suits get filed against her by the time this trial is over???

I was thinking the same thing . . . who is Sam and how does EJ and TS know Sam?

She showed me the harassing phone calls????

If EJ didn't actually play them for her, how does TPS know they are harassing???

I get it; the jury is supposed to feel sorry for poor simple-minded bimbo and let her go. Maybe they'll want an autographed pic of her on her mission in Africa afterwards.

And, voila, another Josh Powellesque sicko is released on the world.

Can someone answer if there is a quicker way to get back here if I have to leave?

It was stairs - oh yeah, it was a ramp or something

No objections going on. Good, let her just ramble and get caught in her own web of deceit.

I'm sure Det. Ramirez deserves overtime. She has to be sitting there, writing down every alternate reality Tammi is presenting now.

Det.Ramirez and both PA's are writting furiously...she is such a liar, hasn't she been through this process twice with Jack's granddaughters now and she acts like she's clueless as to all this.

Can someone answer if there is a quicker way to get back here if I have to leave?

You can bookmark the page or just bring up WS main page and type in Gabriel under the word Search . . . should bring you to trial thread . . . click on the last page of todays trial.

They are certainly cut from the same cloth. Can you imagine those two locked up in a room for 24 hrs together?

Their flippin lips would fall off.

I've been sitting here cracking up over this one - Post of the Day Award!

I guess I missed about the phone records from yesterday...did the judge let them in?

She had to give Gabriel a bath every time he pooped? Hanging on for lunch- 4 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail