AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the link, but I cant find it. I do remember reading that both their phones pinged there at the same time. Its somewhere, still looking.

IIRC, Zeauz confirmed that DH's and Brittney's phone pinged in the Styx River area close to the same times, but only Brittney's phone pinged in Grand Bay.

I was looking for the link, but I cant find it. I do remember reading that both their phones pinged there at the same time. Its somewhere, still looking.

I understood that both DH and BW phones pinged off the Styz River tower May 31 12:07am. BW's phone pinged off of truck stop on GBay, but DH's did not. That's not say that he wasn't there - he could have left his phone at home or removed his SIM card.

What does Football Mom's list say? I don't have it handy right now.

I understood that both DH and BW phones pinged off the Styz River tower May 31 12:07am. BW's phone pinged off of truck stop on GBay, but DH's did not. That's not say that he wasn't there - he could have left his phone at home or removed his SIM card.

What does Football Mom's list say? I don't have it handy right now.

FootballMom's Timeline:

05/31/12 @ 12:07 AM(CST) - Styx River/Wilcox - Allegedly BW's cell phone was used to send a text message off of this tower's location. DH's cell phone was also pinged off this tower during that same time.

05/31/12 @ 01:47 AM(CST) - Grand Bay Truck Stop - Allegedly this location's cell tower is believed to be the last activity from BW's phone and was used to send a text message to a friend who was interviewed by LE but allegedly cannot recall the evening because this person was high at the time.

Knowing Brittney had a warrant for traffic violations, do we know if she also had a court order to pay child support? I don't know why she wouldn't. If she lost custody in April, the first payment would be coming due.

A big question in my mind is how did Brittney finance her drug addiction. She's unemployed, living from house to house.

A beautiful young woman doesn't need money to finance her drug usage. Older males will sometimes develop a close relationship with a young woman of BW's age in order to gain access to other young women of her age. Sometimes the relationship(s) [not necessarily physically intimate] are maintained by giving the girls access to the substances. That could be a part of the scenerio for BW.

I don't remember it being confirmed that RSW was staying in the Prichard area. He might have been, but he could have easily lived across
the bay, and traveled the I-110 connector to work. Even if he was staying in the Tillman's Corner area, he would still have to pass thru Prichard
on the Interstate to get to work.
If he were staying in housing for workers I would think he would have stayed in the area north of Calvert - shorter drive to work, shorter drive home to TN -
I realize some of his FB posts show "Prichard" as the location of the post, but some also show "Saraland" and "Turkey Branch"....there are others as well.
I believe he was 'texting n drivin'.

Yes, that's right. I am wondering why the Baldwin Co. LE made the arrests if both of the perps. live in Mobile Co. Not to sleuth the victim, just wondering why the arrests were made in Baldwin Co. I guess they received the report from the victim so that's why?? His FB photos say they were uploaded via mobile but I don't think his actual posts say that. Doesn't mean they weren't, I'm not sure how long a FB post will reflect that info. When I post via mobile my posts will always say that. Probably has to be mobile though because of all the different locations indicated.

I don't think it's far fetched to think it's possible that Brittney hitched a ride with a trucker and is in TN. And if this happened, it's not far fetched to think she might be on the highway looking for a ride to another destination. I don't think teal bags are all that common and that is what stood out to me. Maybe the shorts and tank top are common but not a large teal tote type bag. I just wish LE would have jumped on this right away and sent someone out there. If she is alive and hitching rides, she may not stay that way for long. Very dangerous...

The more I think about it the more I wish they had jumped on it... It really is NOT out of the realm of possibility that it was BW... my heart says, with all the cr*p, she is gone... but it could be!

This type of bag was actually different than a tote, and Honesty's description matches.

IIRC, Zeauz confirmed that DH's and Brittney's phone pinged in the Styx River area close to the same times, but only Brittney's phone pinged in Grand Bay.

Thats what i remember also!
Now if his phone didnt ping there I do not believe he was there!

OK, I know this is probably going to sound strange :crazy: but I still have such a weird feeling about that photo that RSW posted @ 2:21 am 6/1/12. There is one comment on that photo and it just seems odd to me. Clearly I have a flare for drama!! But, doesn't that sound WEIRD?

OK, I know this is probably going to sound strange :crazy: but I still have such a weird feeling about that photo that RSW posted @ 2:21 am 6/1/12. There is one comment on that photo and it just seems odd to me.

Nope, I agree. RSW is my perp of choice, and I do think this is a veiled reference. MOO

I love your posts Jersey, and in no way mean any disrespect to you, but LE has MANY times thrown self confessed abusers right back on the street, especially the ones that snitch others out.

Also, LE has little to do with it. They press the charges, then they arrest you. After that the courts are responsible. You are given a bond and someone posts it. That's the law and has absolutely nothing to do with innocence, guilt, or snitching. If someone walked in there and posted RSW's bond instead of DK's, RSW would be out.

I also have a very bad gut feeling about RSW. That is why i keep referring back to him. Lets remember he was here in Alabama ALONE. No family..noone to know if he was out late that night. He apparently is familiar with woods and goes into them alot. He was posted a pic on FB within an hour of her last known text and he is in jail now, charged with do the unthinkable to a child.
I wish he could get out on bond...and then watched. moo moo

Yes, that's right. I am wondering why the Baldwin Co. LE made the arrests if both of the perps. live in Mobile Co. Not to sleuth the victim, just wondering why the arrests were made in Baldwin Co. I guess they received the report from the victim so that's why?? His FB photos say they were uploaded via mobile but I don't think his actual posts say that. Doesn't mean they weren't, I'm not sure how long a FB post will reflect that info. When I post via mobile my posts will always say that. Probably has to be mobile though because of all the different locations indicated.

They have to arrest you in the county the crime was committed in. Had the crime been committed in Mobile, then Mobile would have arrested them.

WHAT IF.... Alledged Victim told RSW about what DH did to her? What if DH couldnt handle the fact of what he did and killed himself? WHAT IF OUT OF GUILT the Victim them told LE that it was not DH and it was RSW?

Unless I have things mixed up, LE were investigating at least 2 separate victims. DH's victim was not the same as the other two.

Of course, given the weirdness of the situation, there could be more coming to light.

I'm not aware of how many victims there may be, but putting what I do know together, I think the victim DH was accused about, the other two are accused about, as well. So, misplacedcajun's theory is a possibility. MOO

No need to apologize at all. You're right about impossible to get hard and fast answers though and no, I could not imagine how the family feels having never been through anything similar myself. I hope you didn't take anything accusatory out of me asking the reason for the change of date again. I was merely trying to determine what led to the change to try to determine if the date has been been confirmed now or if it is a situation where it is simply the best information we have but subject to change.

Not at all! I feel like an idiot sometimes having to tell you all that, once again, details have changed! I wish LE would present a timeline with what they know to be true!

I think RSW is guilty of the sexual abuse crimes. They would not have charged him without good reason.

Remember we discussed the child abuse laws that a person cannot be found guilty just by the testimony of one... Something along those lines.

I'll find the info later. I am 10 min. late for appt. but wanted to post this now. Laters...

FootballMom's Timeline:

05/31/12 @ 12:07 AM(CST) - Styx River/Wilcox - Allegedly BW's cell phone was used to send a text message off of this tower's location. DH's cell phone was also pinged off this tower during that same time.

06/01/12 @ 01:47 AM(CST) - Grand Bay Truck Stop - Allegedly this location's cell tower is believed to be the last activity from BW's phone and was used to send a text message to a friend who was interviewed by LE but allegedly cannot recall the evening because this person was high at the time.

Just want to remind everyone that the timeline has been revised. If you've saved a link, please save a link to the new one which is on page 1 of this thread. So sorry for the confusion!

Both texts were made in the early morning hours of May 31, not June 1.

I'm not aware of how many victims there may be, but putting what I do know together, I think the victim DH was accused about, the other two are accused about, as well. So, misplacedcajun's theory is a possibility. MOO

Except for the chief of police specifically saying 2 suspects - 1 brought in for questioning confessed and implicated the 2nd suspect.

I think all 3 are involved (the 3rd being the the dead uncle).

Everything in my entire being is telling me this is multigenerational as well as regional. Also, I'm personally starting to wonder if the family "divide" is being done on purpose so as to prevent further victims in the family (as well as extended acquaintances) from coming forward. Nothing could weigh heavier on any victim's mind than to feel responsible for breaking her/his family up.

Right now I feel absolutely terrible for Brittney & swear I'd do whatever I could to help her , but I'm also incredibly sad for Chessie as well bc it just seems like she's tried to pick up her life but keeps getting held down. Idk, maybe just a feeling, but to me it seems like she may have had some pretty rough times, made her share of mistakes, but something must have snapped her "to" iykwim to get it together & try to live a better lifestyle. IMO when somebody experiences a lot of turmoil but took a long time to fix it, when/if something happens bad, they'd tend to blame theirself. I just hope that's not what's happening. It's a Mother's instinct to blame herself, no matter the situation, even if the person has money & nice things - that feeling of worthless protection & failure still sets in. That's the kind of impression I get just by the way she appears, her emotions tear me up. Sometimes people are taught to be a certain way from birth. I feel so bad for Brittney's parents - all 4 of them. God help them...

Also, LE has little to do with it. They press the charges, then they arrest you. After that the courts are responsible. You are given a bond and someone posts it. That's the law and has absolutely nothing to do with innocence, guilt, or snitching. If someone walked in there and posted RSW's bond instead of DK's, RSW would be out.

Unless bond is revoked, which I don't see on RSW's court record.

You can change that on your phone under personalized signature. Mine used to say "sent from my iPhone 4S" until I deleted it lol. Some people have "love, joe schmo". There's a poster or 2 here that haven't changed theirs & it says something like "such & such a phone for TapATalk".

I agree - I think he drives & texts, especially the time you're referencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez