Ronald Cummings, drug trafficking charges

snipped for space..
.. He is not a very smart criminal he just has really dependable back up.... IMO

I don't think Ronald cares what "we" think.... he truely believes it does not matter.... he believes no one can prove a thing.

I totally agree with you, redfish. Ron is not a smart criminal he just has really dependable back up...That is what I believe...I also believe that Ron feels as if LE cannot prove thing and that's why he, along with others, have hindered this investigation for so long....Even Tommy is confident that LE will not be able to prove a thing...how can Ron and Tommy both be so confident? That doesn't make any sense but yet I feel it is what it is. You have them both communicating the night Haleigh "disappeared....

Everytime I think about Ron and Tommy being confident that nothing will be found...it makes me think about the comments from some of the family members...
"I don't squeal on family"-Ron's uncle, iirc.
"Prove it"- Annette Sykes
"We want proof"-Cummings family members.

It seems Ron and Tommy may not be the only ones confident that nothing will be found, kwim?

jmo

snipped for space..

I totally agree with you, redfish. Ron is not a smart criminal he just has really dependable back up...That is what I believe...I also believe that Ron feels as if LE cannot prove thing and that's why he, along with others, have hindered this investigation for so long....Even Tommy is confident that LE will not be able to prove a thing...how can Ron and Tommy both be so confident? That doesn't make any sense but yet I feel it is what it is. You have them both communicating the night Haleigh "disappeared....

Everytime I think about Ron and Tommy being confident that nothing will be found...it makes me think about the comments from some of the family members...
"I don't squeal on family"-Ron's uncle, iirc.
"Prove it"- Annette Sykes
"We want proof"-Cummings family members.

It seems Ron and Tommy may not be the only ones confident that nothing will be found, kwim?
jmo

bbm Everytime I have seen any of the Cummings on camera - no matter what the topic - I hear a silent "Believe or don't, PROVE IT" on the end of it....

bbm Everytime I have seen any of the Cummings on camera - no matter what the topic - I hear a silent "Believe or don't, PROVE IT" on the end of it....

Annette made a finger gun and threatened someone at the courthouse once. I am pretty sure it was at Mistys sentencing or something. The nerve of that woman is thick. That is a rough lady. Two of her daughters appear to not have raised their own children and turned them over to Annette, I am starting to wonder if they even had a choice in the matter, and Hope, Crystal Cummings and Ronald all turned out terrible, do you sense a pattern yet? Her son Don Squires was arrested last summer for basically beating the crap out of someone so bad it was considered deadly intent, I am sure that case has probably disappeared somehow. I am sick of the intimidation this weird family seems to have, when I think of his uncle, I think of Ron in his own words talking about how he was going to mangle someones hands, and that he would get away with it. And then lets factor in the Cummings, same story but they brag about being in a biker gang, and are proud and happy to mess someone up if need be, case in point, one of his uncles shooting a gun in a bar parking lot over a family squabble, do you sense a pattern here yet? It makes me sad that a Judge gave Ronald those kids and it pains me what those kids had been exposed to, and of course Haleigh is dead, and it is Rons fault, no matter what. And using logic, really any side of RONS family would help him coverup something, I am sure it wasn't the first time.

I think Annette Sykes needs to be hauled into the jail.

IMO, LE has narrowed down to a few hours when Haleigh disappeared, and IMO, LE has also verified Ron's alibi for those hours in question. So I guess we will respectfully agree to disagree.

IMO.. IF LE hasn't realized whatever happened to Haleigh occurred several hours before GGMS claimed she saw Haleigh alive and well eating green beans on a cold front porch at dark thirty that night then LE hasn't narrowed down anything in reference to the time frame concerning what happened to Haleigh..
Also, IF I'm not mistaken a witness has come forth and stated Ronald Cummings was standing on his front porch sometime during the news hour requesting money..So IMO Ronald Cummings was not at his place of employment during the entire duration of the shift he was assigned to work....JMHO

IMO.. IF LE hasn't realized whatever happened to Haleigh occurred several hours before GGMS claimed she saw Haleigh alive and well eating green beans on a cold front porch at dark thirty that night then LE hasn't narrowed down anything in reference to the time frame concerning what happened to Haleigh..
Also, IF I'm not mistaken a witness has come forth and stated Ronald Cummings was standing on his front porch sometime during the news hour requesting money..So IMO Ronald Cummings was not at his place of employment during the entire duration of the shift he was assigned to work....JMHO

And he was fired for job abandonment. He abandoned his job and I would bet in a sense he was relieved he didn't have to work anymore and could sit around doing drugs and dealing, and chilling with Misty, and he could say, I am so greif stricken I can never work, actually he did say in this story he would probably never be able to work again. It actually makes me sick, because out of Haleighs life being taken, he used it as a forever excuse of why he could never be a real man and get a real job, even though families like the Dugards and the Walshs, and the Millers had no choice to go on and did, and did not become imprisoned and take sweet deals in exchange for you in the future telling the TRUTH about your missing child. If Nancy Grace would have been hard on him this probably would have turned out like the Melinda Duckett story.

I haven't ruled out anybody, but my tentative money is on Tommy. & for some reason, I think he put her in the woods. I think he put some kind of evidence in the water, but kept her exact location, (as an insurance policy for himself), a secret from LE. I think Misty either went with him , (with a knife to her throat?), or he later told her & maybe showed her where he put her. For a lot of reasons, I think she is covering for Tommy, not Ronald. If Misty is the perp, her screaming & crying on the phone, would point to a very quick & very close by disposal. If she got home & found a dead Haleigh & ironically called Tommy for help, that would also point to a quick & close disposal. But, because of LE reportedly offering Misty immunity, I guess she's a lot more involved than discovery after the fact. But in my gut, I believe if Misty was there at the time, she put up a fight for Haleigh. MOO.

I think it's at least possible that Misty passed out and doesn't know anything, however, she was told what to say, and what not to say. I think it's possible that she changes her story because she may be a pathological liar. I think she has that "stand by your man" thing down though.

The fight with Joe and the gun thing is strange, and it is either a distraction, or it was somehow directly or indirectly involved with the mystery of what happened to HaLeigh.

The main reason I think RC must be directly involved with what happened to HaLeigh is b/c I really think he would have behaved differently if he hadn't. He never produced his own justice for her. He attempted to keep Jr out of counseling, which seems unreasonable, and brings thoughts of him not wanting Jr to remember or discuss what he may have seen, or even if he was there.

I don't think it's possible to work and make a hundred phone calls at the same time, and that brings me to the conclusion that someone else was making those calls for him, thus giving him the alibi and cell phone pings he needed. I hope LE looked into his support system for other cell phone pings in the area, bouncing off the same tower as the one his phone was using.

Finally, I can't imagine getting married a mere 30 days after my child disappeared without a trace. That just screams red flag to me. moo

IMO.. IT's more than a silent "believe or don't" .. THEY have all basically stated .."Prove it"...JMHO

I hope they grant the appeal, take the deal off the table and convict him and send him away for 100 years.

Sounds like Ronnie isn't liking jail very much... :floorlaugh:

Ronald was not convicted of using drugs. He was convicted of SELLING drugs. Is that a common sign of grief and anger? Becoming a drug pusher? You see any sign that Tim Miller sold?

Blaise

Ronald Cummings didn't cooperate with law enforcement. I imagine Tim Miller cooperated. Did Tim Miller marry the prime suspect? Did Tim Miller immediately hire a defense lawyer? Did Tim Miller fail a polygraph?

I really cant call any agency corrupt when they put Ronald behind bars for 15 years, I applaud them for that. I think they have narrowed in on the perp. I think if he gets out, which he never will, but if he does, he will just be right back in because he just is not society material. And if he does get out, he better move out of Putnam because they dont idolize him, they really dont care his grandfather who he never met was a cop 50 years ago, they will get him on something and keep putting him away, and I am fine with that.

People in Putnam County really detest Ron. I heard the day he and Misty went to the court house to sign the papers for the two of them to legally get married -- there was a group of people there screaming at Ron and Misty for both of them to tell what they did to Haleigh.

I really cant call any agency corrupt when they put Ronald behind bars for 15 years, I applaud them for that. I think they have narrowed in on the perp. I think if he gets out, which he never will, but if he does, he will just be right back in because he just is not society material. And if he does get out, he better move out of Putnam because they dont idolize him, they really dont care his grandfather who he never met was a cop 50 years ago, they will get him on something and keep putting him away, and I am fine with that.

I can see where the State Attorney General being so fed up with people on his case about not solving this case that he told the Putnam Co. detectives to get this ............. in jail for whatever, even if he spits on the sidewalk, it doesn't matter, just put this group in jail. Well, dealing drugs was an easy way to do just that. So, the State Attorney General probably got a little break from the public by putting the Satsuma Five in jail. But, there are people in the public who will not be satisfied with someone not being charged with Haleigh's death and some of those people will continue to be a burr under his saddle until something is done to rectify this situation. :banghead: I have not said that ALL LE are corrupt. I'm sure that all LE in that area are not corrupt but it doesn't take very many to sabotage a case by ruining evidence or deliberately overlooking something very important, or giving someone a heads up on what is being investigated....there are many ways to interfere with a crime scene or contaminate a crime scene so that it can not be properly processed. Or, blinders could be put on and the focus be blindly put on someone else in order to point the investigation away from the real perp. Too many ways to go over really. These people serving these ridiculous sentences for dealing pidddy anty drugs are just what it looks like: a pacifier for people peed off because this child's murderer has not been charged.

Annette made a finger gun and threatened someone at the courthouse once. I am pretty sure it was at Mistys sentencing or something. The nerve of that woman is thick. That is a rough lady. Two of her daughters appear to not have raised their own children and turned them over to Annette, I am starting to wonder if they even had a choice in the matter, and Hope, Crystal Cummings and Ronald all turned out terrible, do you sense a pattern yet? Her son Don Squires was arrested last summer for basically beating the crap out of someone so bad it was considered deadly intent, I am sure that case has probably disappeared somehow. I am sick of the intimidation this weird family seems to have, when I think of his uncle, I think of Ron in his own words talking about how he was going to mangle someones hands, and that he would get away with it. And then lets factor in the Cummings, same story but they brag about being in a biker gang, and are proud and happy to mess someone up if need be, case in point, one of his uncles shooting a gun in a bar parking lot over a family squabble, do you sense a pattern here yet? It makes me sad that a Judge gave Ronald those kids and it pains me what those kids had been exposed to, and of course Haleigh is dead, and it is Rons fault, no matter what. And using logic, really any side of RONS family would help him coverup something, I am sure it wasn't the first time.

I think Annette Sykes needs to be hauled into the jail.

Oh Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!

And he was fired for job abandonment. He abandoned his job and I would bet in a sense he was relieved he didn't have to work anymore and could sit around doing drugs and dealing, and chilling with Misty, and he could say, I am so greif stricken I can never work, actually he did say in this story he would probably never be able to work again. It actually makes me sick, because out of Haleighs life being taken, he used it as a forever excuse of why he could never be a real man and get a real job, even though families like the Dugards and the Walshs, and the Millers had no choice to go on and did, and did not become imprisoned and take sweet deals in exchange for you in the future telling the TRUTH about your missing child. If Nancy Grace would have been hard on him this probably would have turned out like the Melinda Duckett story.

Ron's work history is short and sweet! :loser: I think work interfered with his personal life. I :banghead: when I heard Teresa tell Jean C., on the Missing in America special about Haleigh, say that Ron blames himself for going to work! What?????????????:banghead:

Hey, LOL is it too late to get Geraldo to interview Annette Sykes and Teresa Neves and family??????? :rocker: That interview could go "Pay per view"!!

Hey, LOL is it too late to get Geraldo to interview Annette Sykes and Teresa Neves and family??????? :rocker: That interview could go "Pay per view"!!

That video of Ron and Geraldo, just shows you a up close and personal look at the disgusting gang mentality of Rons family. Just watch Teresa Neves. It shows you a glimpse of something.....

Ron's work history is short and sweet! :loser: I think work interfered with his personal life. I :banghead: when I heard Teresa tell Jean C., on the Missing in America special about Haleigh, say that Ron blames himself for going to work! What?????????????:banghead:

Why work when you've got people donating money, a travel trailer, etc.? Spare time to go get a new tattoo!.....instead of looking for his daughter.

By chance, does anyone remember what time of day or night the neighbors heard what they thought was a "backfire"?

I'm pretty ruthless about this. IMO even if you didn't do it, whatever "it" is, but you lie in the investigation into the disappearance of your child, you might as well be considered guilty because your lying hinders the investigation and makes it more difficult to catch the perp, thus making you as good as an accomplice after the fact.

I don't really believe that Ron has any deep dark powers over LE either because he is in prison right now but seeing as how it appears that according to LE he hasn't told the truth about something that happened that night it might as well be his alibi and his role in Haleigh's disappearance, as far as I know. If he had some involvement it would explain some of Annette and Teresa's behaviors because he's the only one on the list of obvious suspects that they would try to protect IMO.

But of course there is no shortage of other suspects.

BBM

Lol! IMO, this is part of the problem I have trying to discuss this case. Just because I don't think Ron directly played a part in this does not mean I consider him off the hook. The only reason I didn't complain about Ron getting a deal from 25 years to 15 is I really hoped he was going to come clean with LE. If I knew enough about the law to feel confident of the outcome, I would be hoping every day Ron's appeal would be granted, so he would lose his deal, and get the maximum time allowed for his crimes.

I may be able to look at Ron and 'understand' how a person like him can do the things he does, but that DOES NOT mean I excuse or condone it.

Don't throw tomatoes at me please! I don't care for Ron, Misty, or much of the extended family. I'm not against this appeal if it means a reduced sentence though. Why? Because I don't think our jails should be packed with non-violent offenders, while sex offenders and murderers get to go home and abuse more victims. If I had a choice between the two, Ron would be out while the likes of Woodmansy (sp) remain behind bars.

Why are sex offenders like John Gardner released after 5 years? Why do drug peddlers get 15-25? Makes no sense to me whatsoever!

In 2000, Gardner was sentenced to six years in prison after pleading guilty to assaulting a 13-year-old girl at his mother's home. He was released after five years. John Gardner then went on to kill 2 young women.

I'm still not convinced (nor do I have to be) that RC had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

ALL MOOO

Thanks,

Mel

I haven't ruled out anybody, but my tentative money is on Tommy. & for some reason, I think he put her in the woods. I think he put some kind of evidence in the water, but kept her exact location, (as an insurance policy for himself), a secret from LE. I think Misty either went with him , (with a knife to her throat?), or he later told her & maybe showed her where he put her. For a lot of reasons, I think she is covering for Tommy, not Ronald. If Misty is the perp, her screaming & crying on the phone, would point to a very quick & very close by disposal. If she got home & found a dead Haleigh & ironically called Tommy for help, that would also point to a quick & close disposal. But, because of LE reportedly offering Misty immunity, I guess she's a lot more involved than discovery after the fact. But in my gut, I believe if Misty was there at the time, she put up a fight for Haleigh. MOO.

IMO, Misty is involved somehow, and I don't think she put up a fight for Haleigh.

Tommy and Joe are both the wild cards for me. I think Misty could have acted alone, but then I don't know how to explain the behavior of the other two.

Joe leaving the very next day after Haleigh disappeared bothers me a lot. It's not just that it's something I wouldn't do, IMO, I can't come up with ideas of very many people who would do this. Did he have a job to go back to? I kind of doubt it, but even if he did, what job would not understand these circumstances? I'm not suggesting he should have taken up residence in FL., but stay a couple of days extra and help hang flyers and SEARCH, FGS. I realize these people aren't rolling in dough, but how much could it have cost to catch a bus home a few days later?

My main theory, for now, involves Misty, Tommy and Joe. It's too possible Haleigh did go in the river, but IMO, this wasn't planned, so maybe they did something else with her. It just seems to me to throw a chld in the river to possibly be eaten by alligators is just so cold-blooded, it might be something they weren't willing to do.

Do you have any idea how big the woods are you referred to? My brain starts to short-circuit every time I try to map the area out in my head. It's almost a miracle I'm able to find my way home sometimes, I'm that bad with direction and geography in general.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back