AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another 9 pages of ads [ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=%22Please+only+serious+inquiries+,+will+follow+legal+procedure,+no+time+wasters+please+!!!%22&start=0&sa=N&filter=0"]"Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search[/ame]

I found one with a "quick email the seller" button so I emailed them. I hope they respond.

I think once LM found out about TS and talked with her, TS knew she could no longer adopt GJ. So she helped EJ set up some contacts in SA to continue their plight. Once EJ sold GJ, she knew she could no longer go home, so she set out for a new life far away from anyone she knew.

This is what i want to believe.

GABRIEL9.jpg

500_999_2359_3454.jpg

You can tell this medicine dispenser is exactly what it is.....even that 'flat part' is visible where Gabriel is holding it (the flat part is clearly under his left hand). OK, obviously I'm way behind reading and trying to catch up. So I'm sorry if someone already posted about the flat part...but that, plus the bottom of it and the rim thingy....identical. It's clearly the medicine thingy.

I think EJ may have used this service and I think she may have placed these ads and I definitely think Gabriel is out there somewhere, alive and well.

http://www.domesticviolencehelp.com/servicesprovided.html

"A birth mother looking for a loving adopting family to adopt her son. Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search

BTW I got a response from SAcrimestoppers and they are following up on the ads and requested that any other information gathered regarding the ads be submitted.

Can I ask WHY this shelter program? Not questioning you, but I'm curious what leads you to this. I SOOOOOO hope you're right and Gabe is okay.

Can I ask WHY this shelter program? Not questioning you, but I'm curious what leads you to this. I SOOOOOO hope you're right and Gabe is okay.

If you read the reviews... they give new identities, new cars, pay for 5 days hotel room, pick up from train stations

Mostly the comment on TPS facebook about the underground help, that along with the fact that she changed her identity and relocated and the service I posted offers such services. She had convinced TPS that Logan had domestic violence issues and I think maybe TPS hooked her up with the above link. Who knows she apparently had a 4.0GPA so she might have figured it out herself.
Also there were email posted on TPS facebook between her and EJ (maybe realistic, maybe not) but the one where EJ states she just got a full time job under a fake name and the owner was very understanding of her situation...
Situation being the key word.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just found you all yesterday & haven't stopped reading since! I've been following Gabriel's case since the beginning.

I know this is probably a stretch, but I just came across a listing for an 8 month old baby boy up for adoption. The only thing is that it says he is from S. Asia. This is on a website that lists several other children from other countries up for adoption. My thought - what if some or all of these babies aren't really from other countries, but just being adopted in situations like Gabriel's?! Here is the link:

http://www.lovingstork.org/waiting_children

I know infant Tylenol comes in cherry and grape (red and purple) and one that is dye-free. The smaller bottle he was holding in other pics looks like the grape Tylenol, but I am wondering what's in the bigger cuppie he's sucking on? If that's Tylenol, then that is a LOT of Tylenol. Maybe he wasn't feeling well and it was pedialyte or some kind of berry juice. Other than that I thought it may have been jello, but with a nipple dispenser that doesn't make sense either. Maybe it could even be Gatorade?

I'm getting a creepy feeling about those photos. Almost like she was trying to do a morbid documentation of his last moments. Everything she's said has been so sketchy, but those pictures and the way she said she killed and got rid of him are very specific (as mentioned in one of the sources...can't remember which exactly).

I am going to hope it's just some kind of juice...like maybe he wouldn't take a sippy cup yet or something.

Now, I'm going to check out the links momtective gave :)

we still don't know where trenton is :(

No we don't. I hope this will not be like that case. Instead of throwing away everything she had from Trenton and than killing herself. We do have some hope.Pictures,adoption options. Every case is different. E would not kill herself.
Some cases take years to figure out.It's people like you who never give up trying to find the truth that one day may find the truth. Never give up.

I think EJ may have used this service and I think she may have placed these ads and I definitely think Gabriel is out there somewhere, alive and well.

http://www.domesticviolencehelp.com/servicesprovided.html

"A birth mother looking for a loving adopting family to adopt her son. Please only serious inquiries , will follow legal procedure, no time wasters please !!!" - Google Search

BTW I got a response from SAcrimestoppers and they are following up on the ads and requested that any other information gathered regarding the ads be submitted.

I did think it a curious coinky-dink that the ads all seem placed in larger cities except for Fort Smith, Arkansas, or am I mistaken? She did live in Fort Smith before she was pregnant and moved back to AZ. Also, Fort Smith is a fairly easy drive to San Antonio.

Does anyone know when they moved TO Fort Smith and when they LEFT Fort Smith?

I know infant Tylenol comes in cherry and grape (red and purple) and one that is dye-free. The smaller bottle he was holding in other pics looks like the grape Tylenol, but I am wondering what's in the bigger cuppie he's sucking on? If that's Tylenol, then that is a LOT of Tylenol. Maybe he wasn't feeling well and it was pedialyte or some kind of berry juice. Other than that I thought it may have been jello, but with a nipple dispenser that doesn't make sense either. Maybe it could even be Gatorade?

I'm getting a creepy feeling about those photos. Almost like she was trying to do a morbid documentation of his last moments. Everything she's said has been so sketchy, but those pictures and the way she said she killed and got rid of him are very specific (as mentioned in one of the sources...can't remember which exactly).

I am going to hope it's just some kind of juice...like maybe he wouldn't take a sippy cup yet or something.

Now, I'm going to check out the links momtective gave :)
I think it is too thick to be juice.
I could possibly be childrens tylenol. It could also be a number of meds. There are so many different pain relievers and store brands that I am not familiar with so I can not say for sure.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I just found you all yesterday & haven't stopped reading since! I've been following Gabriel's case since the beginning.

I know this is probably a stretch, but I just came across a listing for an 8 month old baby boy up for adoption. The only thing is that it says he is from S. Asia. This is on a website that lists several other children from other countries up for adoption. My thought - what if some or all of these babies aren't really from other countries, but just being adopted in situations like Gabriel's?! Here is the link:

http://www.lovingstork.org/waiting_children

that is also located out of florida

Some cases take years to figure out.It's people like you who never give up trying to find the truth that one day may find the truth. Never give up.

So true. I feel ashamed now of the several posts I've made that aired my feelings of fading hope.

Hello everyone! I'm new here but have been following this case. There's just something about this sweet beautiful baby that has just captured my heart. I honestly feel is alive for these reasons...if I am wrong on one of these items please let me know.

- EJ sold her laptop before leaving town. That very computer could have information of a pre-arranged adoption. If she's supposed to be soooo smart, I'm thinking she wouldn't put all of her eggs in one basket with the Smiths especially when she knew LM wasn't going to sign off on anything.

-Why San Antonio??????? Why so long in SA????? She was waiting for something, for someone. Where did she get the SA cell phone?

-The phone call the sitter said Ej said "what am I supposed to do, go back?". Maybe that person said just wait, we need a few more days.

-The pictures...the police have had these pics for weeks and if they were so disturbing and leading them to think something bad happened to the baby then why would they continue to say they have evidence to believe this baby is alive, evidence that they can not release. I personally think he looks fine in the pictures. His clothes aren't that dirty and when my son was 8 months old I had to change his clothes all the time. Formula and baby food is a mess! He did look tired in some of the pics. I would be interested to know the order of which the pics were taken. Does anyone know?

-The babysitter and the Tylenol. TS even said he was teething when she had him...he's 8 mths old. If EJ told the dramatic babysitter to give him more medication if he started crying maybe she thought he was crying because he's teething and that would explain the sad mood as well. Maybe he acted scared because he didn't know who this total stranger was that was holding him..

-The Smiths... My honest gut feeling about them is they helped her getaway but did not help with the actual illegal adoption. They may have but I think they thought if she went away LM would sign the papers and EJ would return the baby. They could of put her in touch with the right people to arrange an illegal adoption. They are involved somehow but I don't think they know where the baby is now.

-Why EJ won't talk... This evil woman does not want LM to have the baby no matter what. I know some people are saying she's not talking because she killed the baby (i hate even typing that). I think when she told her grandpa that she's going to serve time for kidnapping anyway, why should she talk-she meant- she wants whoever has him to keep him not LM and she's willing to serve the time to make that happen especially since she's going to serve time regardless. Remember he ruined her life and she wanted to do the same to him.

I think the adoption took place the morning before she got on the bus to Florida. Wasn't it originally reported that the last known sighting of EJ and the baby was in the SA park, after the awful phone text/call she made to LM?

I hoping this is how it went down with her using the hotel computer and the library computer. I am thinking she went to the library when the sitter showed up. The clothes are typical of a girl her age and the babysitter could be exaggerating again....

I know this may just be a hopeful scenario but is it possible?

http://boardreader.com/fp/Websleuth...88/Missing_Located_Forum_Discussion_2026.html

Randomly came across this. Anyone seen this before?

Kudos to time, BeanE, not_my_kids, Panthera, MamaEb, What about this?, prof, who have all been working very hard on Gabriel's case and these statistics show it.
And also, thanks to EVERYONE working on this case. I appreciate each and every one of you who's posting trying to figure out where Gabe is, even if I disagree with your opinion.

I HEART you all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member