Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

I think this is new stuff, correspondence with her PI, Kidfinders, and evidently some sensitive material concerning KC's defense.

Why would she have anything on her computer concerning KC's defense? I mean, Baez can't communicate with them; he's KC's attorney, not theirs. And George has made it clear he, for one, doesn't even like JB. I can't imagine anything defense-related being on their computer, unless it, like a lot of their stories, is contrived.

Oh - all I want is to see those darned emails. Surely others than Kathy received them. SK evidentally got them or some but claims they won't be published by him? (wimp).
So god only knows who all has them. Hopefully someone will grow some and post them somewhere. Somehow. How delicious!

in the article they state that the info was pertaining to the PI, spokesperson and all the media coverage...not really "sensitive" as far as they lead on...think it could just be much ado about CA and her little world of "investigation"....

jmo

Yes, and it could hinder the DA in using any of this - BUT - in defense of the DA - they have reason to get a supenoa and take the computers again - IF Cindy DID give the wrong brush on purpose and the FBI has reason to believe this - the A's could be in a world of hurt, mainly Cindy

We need to wait and see how this is played out - regardless it shows malicious intent by Cindy and whoever is implicated in the top secret emails and documents
That's right. The FBI is conducting their own investigation. They can pursue this legally if they wanted and get whatever was on her computer (I'm sure it would have to be within the scope of the subpoena). I'm surprised she hasn't deleted everything for fear of just that happening. (Not like it would matter, they are the FBI. LOL)

I am not trying to be snarky, so please don't take any offense, but in a high profile case like this anyone should be wise enough to not keep an email address that lots and lots of folks could have access too. This is an evil world and some people would knife their own mother in the back to get to the bottom of this. Not everyone plays by the rules and it's unfortunate...
Having said that I still don't believe anyone hacked her computer. I believe it's more spin make to keep the "conspiracy/reasonable doubt" theory going that someone is out to get them..the same person they say they believe has Caylee. JMO

No offense at all :)

Before it happened to Sarah Palin, it really never occurred to me. As far as Cindy, I am sure she was concerned with actually being accessible.

I have a job that is freelance and I lived in another state nearly over 8 years ago. I still have the cell phone with the out-of-state area code because way too many companies have that as a contact number, it would be nearly impossible for me to update everyone because most of my referrals are through others in the industry. I can relate to giving up convenience (or in Cindy's case, security) when being able to be reached easily is the objective.

As to files, etc, you have made me see that she should have been storing sensitive info under a much more secured email address. Thanks :)

Why would Cindy have 'sensitive' info pertaining to the case anyway? Hasn't she been 100% forthright and honest with LE and if she had any useful information - surely would've forwarded it to LE anyway.

(insert devil horns icon thingy here)

I just don't believe the computer was hacked at all.

C'mon Patty, You can't leave us hanging, what do you think happened? !:crazy: If Cindy truly believes everything she says she does, what is there to hide? hmmm..

"It would be a connection between Ocala and Orlando or several protesters that we did run background checks on throughout that period. As to me saying it would be attributed to them, not what I'm saying, but possibly an Ocala to Orlando," said Dominic Casey, Anthonys' private investigator.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Geez, the Ants are running background investigations!

I think Dominic Casey is bluffing.

Yahoo mail IPs only trace to the ISP, not to the user's actual IP. When I send mail from my Yahoo account, the IP that shows up as the sender IP is that of my Internet Service Provider. It is not my IP. It's not even in the same town that I live in.

He thinks he hit a person in Ocala, but that's probably just where the ISP is located.

My take on this is she was probably saying things she shouldn't have been and made this up to cover her backside.

According to the site we don't mention here, it could be Cindy trusted someone and it's the emails between the two of them where she makes certain admissions. I don't think she was hacked. It's the only way she can cover herself that she didn't write the emails, or the hacker altered them.

ok the original story about emails being sent to media was here http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html and it was sent by the A's former spokesperson. Nothing before was said about CA's email acct. until this came out. I am just wondering about this as it just does not sound right to me.

As much as I would love to see those emails, I'm glad Kathi had enough insight to just forward them to the FBI.

I think this is where the real irony lies. Kathi forwards to the FBI because of the hacking - when the FBI is already investigating info received in an email from LG regarding the brush.

In all seriousness - this should never have happened and, in my opinion, it is very sad. No one has the right to steal the A's private emails and this is a case of someone going to far to take the law into their own hands. That person needs to learn some patience. KC will stand trial.

Salem

Why would Cindy have 'sensitive' info pertaining to the case anyway? Hasn't she been 100% forthright and honest with LE and if she had any useful information - surely would've forwarded it to LE anyway.

(insert devil horns icon thingy here)
I have some serious news for her. The only sensitive information that she has would have NOTHING to do with the case. LE does not keep its witnesses informed of what is going on as it would jeopardize their testimony. So it's more Cindy-spin. I am aware of what emails I send out - is she???? The sensitive information probably is things she is hiding from LE moo

I think Dominic Casey is bluffing.

Yahoo mail IPs only trace to the ISP, not to the user's actual IP. When I send mail from my Yahoo account, the IP that shows up as the sender IP is that of my Internet Service Provider. It is not my IP. It's not even in the same town that I live in.

He thinks he hit a person in Ocala, but that's probably just where the ISP is located.
I've read what he said about 3 times and still can't understand the english. Hope it's not me!

Hey, Patty G, if you are going to sneak up on me like that, you should at least announce, "BOMBSHELL!!" :eek:

Really? You don't think she was hacked?? Verrrrry interesting. What could the motive be....?

To read her e-mail.

People get into their significant other's e-mail all the time. The "mark as unread" option must have been invented to aid snoops.

If there was no such thing as snoopy people, there wouldn't be a demand for sites to tell how to get into private myspace accounts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back