Official Documents To Be Released Today

Can they really get results that fast?

She had it today, between 12:30 and 3:30 and on the 5 PM newscast an OCSD rep said they were negative, or they would have reported it to the judge.

Dipstick tests are almost immediate. If you have reason to doubt the test, it can be sent to a lab for a more indepth test that will give you levels an ratios. Those take a few days. Of course, I'm only speaking of my experience with the labs we deal with. Typically, we like to use the more indepth testing because it will tell you if the specimine is diluted. That can either be from bringing in something else or trying to flush your system. Dipstick tests are just straight negative or positive.

WESH 5 PM live:

Nothing new, pretty much the same as 4 PM, say they'll be talking to a friend at 6 PM tho.

CNN.........just said one male said Casey always talked about what life would be like without Caylee..........she missed her parties.

WKMG 5 PM live:

Casey may have been looking to leave the state

GRANDPARENTS SEARCHED BACKYARD BEFORE DETECTIVES DID!!!!! That's big, I think.

Tony says she wasn't a big party girl???!!!
She needed money for a back-up plan?
Marine BF talked to her daily beforehand, she was looking to move to California?

More at 6 PM

Oooh, Fox Orlando has some good stuff, Casey statements, missed part of it - I'll go rewind DVR in a couple minutes.

I don't remember Lee's girlfriends name. But it wasn't Christina.

It's not Christina.

I'm not going to put her name here, but it is mentioned in one of the phone calls Lee had with her from jail. Casey saw on TV the girlfriend's car in the driveway of her parents home so she knew that Lee was there at the house when she called.

I think if I were her I would not want my name typed on a message board. JMO.

WKMG 5 PM live:

Marine BF talked to her daily beforehand, she was looking to move to California?

More at 6 PM

Thanks! Someone said she needed money for a backup plan . . . for what plan?

Maybe she was going to leave the state but her arrest changed all that.

WKMG 5 PM live:

More at 6 PM
That is HUGE if they searched the backyard before LE did!! HUGE.

Marine BF?!?! Woah!

CNN.........just said one male said Casey always talked about what life would be like without Caylee..........she missed her parties.

Holy cow!

Not really that crazy for the mom of a young child to say after a hard day...... UNTIL you happen to misplace your baby & don't bother telling anyone & just go on to fulfill the second part of that wish. lol

Holy cow!

Not really that crazy for the mom of a young child to say after a hard day...... UNTIL you happen to misplace your baby & don't bother telling anyone & just go on to fulfill the second part of that wish. lol

Sadly, if she would have told someone.......she would not have had 31 days to fulfill the second part. I think these papers will wake everyone up to the fact Caylee is no long alive and all the lies (Casey's) in the world are not going to change that.

Fox Orlando 5 PM newscast live:

Casey statement:
"I left work around 5 PM and went back to the apt. to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apt, I realized that neither Zenaida, Caylee, or EITHER of her TWO roommates were home. I have briefly met Raquel Farrell and Jennifer Rosa on various occasions. After calling Zenaida to see where she and Caylee were and when they were coming home, I waited outside the apt.

I had called Zenaida earlier that monring, prior to bringing Caylee over for the afternoon. When I called her that afternoon, her phone was no longer in service."

She waited 2 hours for Zenaida and Caylee to come home.

45 minutes at corrections office. went over rules again.

Photographer got shoved.

Went to Baez's office afterward, has to be home by 6 PM.

Trying to hide, has baseball cap on, thought she wanted to "hold her head high"? (me - hahahahahahaha)

That's it for now, more at 6 PM

Fox news reported that also. Said she never wanted Caylee. Wanted to put her up for adoption. Mom said NO! One friend said Casey smoked marijuana!!

Back up plan: What do I do when my parents find out Caylee is gone? Will they let me live with them? Where will I get money to survive on my own?

I ponder what the Padilla's will say once they have gone over the information that was released...

It's not Christina.

I'm not going to put her name here, but it is mentioned in one of the phone calls Lee had with her from jail. Casey saw on TV the girlfriend's car in the driveway of her parents home so she knew that Lee was there at the house when she called.

I think if I were her I would not want my name typed on a message board. JMO.

I said it wasn't Christina. I never mentioned Lee's GF's name and never intended to.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back