WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all you Sky lovers out there!

I wanted to put up a reminder of what I think Nursebeeme put up much earlier today, about a 1 hr segment on Sky.

Here is what I THINK is the link, the live stream, and the ad Nursebeeme posted said it was to start at 7pm -so in about 18 minutes.

I hope this is the right link and that those of you who are not on the left coast can view the broadcast!

http://www.kirotv.com/s/watch-kiro-7-live/

I am very interested to watch and hope the link works. It is definitely on KIRO TV for those of you in Seattle area!

(snip) Has there ever been a documented case where a missing child has been hidden somewhere by a parent (not by a mystery kidnapper) and later found safe?

If someone else suddenly acquired a two year old, especially one as distinctive looking as Sky, you'd think their friends and neighbors would be suspicious

I can't answer your question, but am inclined to think this happens a lot with parental/familial abduction.

And as to neighbors, etc. being suspicious... I think I wrote on the infamous locked up thread #7 that I think Pappa and his team of volunteers should canvas any area/neighborhood at all that is of those known to the mother. And canvas heavily the stores she frequented (PCC Market, Trader Joe's, etc... anywhere she shops or where her friends and family shop. I hope that they are targeting those areas with fliers!

Her ya go! :puke:

Interesting choice of words over something say along the lines of she is worried sick about my nephew, or she is worried sick about her son. He didn't even acknowledge the child.

Anything different on the video? I don't have sound. Did he even mention Sky by name on the video? tia

Nope Cubby, he never once mentioned Sky's name. It was like he was a stranger to Sky.

and yes, according to this video, the car that JB was driving belonged to the brother.

Nope Cubby, he never once mentioned Sky's name. It was like he was a stranger to Sky.

and yes, according to this video, the car that JB was driving belonged to the brother.

Well if does have a car and for some reason borrowed her brothers then I'd really have to think that she borrowed it because with her OCD she wouldn't want a dead body in hers! Not looking good for her at all!

Well if does have a car and for some reason borrowed her brothers then I'd really have to think that she borrowed it because with her OCD she wouldn't want a dead body in hers! Not looking good for her at all!

It hasn't looked good for her since her ridiculous story first broke. This woman needs to be locked up NOW!

~jmo~

Huh. This is a little odd. News report says JB was driving her brother's car when Sky disappeared. I mapquested it and his town is about half an hour from Redmond. Is this hinky or not? Does JB have her own car?

Is there a link confirming the car she abandoned claiming it was out of gas is her brothers?

tia

I am coming in on this late but I just watched the interview with her brother. Hes a pre-med student and apparently quite brilliant. I think hes one of those really smart kids with no social skills. He uses odd words. Its almost Aspie-esque. I think he probably knows whats going on in his sisters head.

Huh. This is a little odd. News report says JB was driving her brother's car when Sky disappeared. I mapquested it and his town is about half an hour from Redmond. Is this hinky or not? Does JB have her own car?

My first thought was she did it because she knew the car would be seized and searched. It makes me wonder what is in her car...

In these types of cases I always say that LE needs to seize the car(s), the computers, the cell phones, and shoes. Maybe they should read this site and find out why. sheesh.

Awwwwwww. Solomon talking about meeting with his daughter for the first time in almost a year. He said when she first saw him she said, "That's my daddy!" He absolutely lit up when talking about her.

He still seems very optimistic that Sky will come home safe. We can only hope...

FYI...

It has been decided that we can link to The Flickr account but can not post the photos here.

Ima

respectfully snipped.

:thud:

I'm speechless.

thank you for the confirmation regarding the car. :blowkiss:

Has it been mentioned why JB had his car and for how long?

Does mom have her own car? If so, where is it and why?

I'm not liking the possibilities I am considering regarding Bio moms families involvement in disappearing Sky or buying moms story hook line and sinker if she harmed Sky. No snowed icon is there? Could use one here.

It hasn't looked good for her since her ridiculous story first broke. This woman needs to be locked up NOW!

~jmo~

I'd strongly agree if I didn't think mom's severe OCD would cause her to make a mistake and give LE the break their looking for in locating Sky.

JMO

I am coming in on this late but I just watched the interview with her brother. Hes a pre-med student and apparently quite brilliant. I think hes one of those really smart kids with no social skills. He uses odd words. Its almost Aspie-esque. I think he probably knows whats going on in his sisters head.

Didn't someone mention the other day that OCD, Autism and Aspergers are all on the same spectrum?

What on earth? Julia is "hoping for the best"?? She's the only one who actually knows what happened to her son.

she could end all this now...

I agree!

Julia is "UPSET"?

Upset is when the dog eats your roast that you made for guests 10 miutes before they come over.

"Upset" is not what you feel when YOUR SON IS MISSING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie