2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transcript shows that on Geraldo it was claimed that Ronald told both Chad and Marcus this story. Now it has changed to a "misunderstanding" that he only told Marcus and some strange lady named Theresa from Pensicola (who showed up to insert herself into this case for some odd reason). I guess we will see her get her 15 minutes of fame before long now.

Nancy really irritated me tonight. She claims she is not championing Misty, but I heard differently. The door didn't unlock and open by itself, but each time the TH tried to address this, she shut him down. I wanted to call Nancy and let her know about the comments Misty placed on the myspace page to A.
You're so right ~ and her guest was being very logical with his comments about the unlocked back door. As I recall, LE said there's no sign of forced entry so, as you said, the door didn't unlock itself. I do think Misty should be in question if for nothing else being irresponsible. :mad: MOO

either misty was there for him to wake her up or not in the bdrm at the time. OR JR saw his little sister being takin by a man < men> in black before bed time and didnt think much of it at the time. JMO
orrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. RJ is thinking of LE in uniform and never SAW his sister being takin. just remembers LE being there. i also have thought that MAYBE Haliegh got up during the night, changed her bed clothes. the PINK top anways. she may have changed it right near the opened door being the clothes basket was right there and put her pink top in it. IF this is what she did then someone may have took her right then and there. saw her changeing by the door and took her. this could be why Misty NOR JR. woke up or heard anything. JMO

The transcript shows that on Geraldo it was claimed that Ronald told both Chad and Marcus this story. Now it has changed to a "misunderstanding" that he only told Marcus and some strange lady named Theresa from Pensicola (who showed up to insert herself into this case for some odd reason). I guess we will see her get her 15 minutes of fame before long now.

CS and NMG said he was referring to the cousin in TN. So, it was all a misunderstanding...do you buy that?

either misty was there for him to wake her up or not in the bdrm at the time. OR JR saw his little sister being takin by a man < men> in black before bed time and didnt think much of it at the time. JMO

That makes a lot of sense. If MC was not at home and put the two children in front of the television with a video, someone could have come into the home and taken Haleigh. It would likely be someone Haleigh may have seen before and therefore wasn't scared and went with the person willingly.

Yup. I think they are lying and Ronald probably didn't say it. (To me, doesn't matter if he did anyway. He could say he was 99% sure and if LE had no proof...wouldn't help or hurt the case in any way.)

You're so right ~ and her guest was being very logical with his comments about the unlocked back door. As I recall, LE said there's no sign of forced entry so, as you said, the door didn't unlock itself. I do think Misty should be in question if for nothing else being irresponsible. :mad: MOO

Exactly!! And when I watch NG, I want them to talk about the facts. This hand wringing and crying from NG over the one person whose story can't stay the same from one day to the next, who says she has passed MANY polygraphs, is ridiculous and almost disingenuous. I almost threw something at the tv.

Yup. I think they are lying and Ronald probably didn't say it. (To me, doesn't matter if he did anyway. He could say he was 99% sure and if LE had no proof...wouldn't help or hurt the case in any way.)
Tell you what, everyone needs to stop lying. Good grief, so far the four year old is making more sense than the grown ups.

Exactly!! And when I watch NG, I want them to talk about the facts. This hand wringing and crying from NG over the one person whose story can't stay the same from one day to the next, who says she has passed MANY polygraphs, is ridiculous and almost disingenuous. I almost threw something at the tv.
I think she was being overly defensive of Misty tonight while not allowing her guests to give their opinions. But what else is new? :)

Nancy's show is on again if anybody missed it earlier!

If it was all a misunderstanding, then CS should have thought about that, and checked it out, before she got on TV and accused him of this! :furious:
Wow. . Misty was blasted out of the water when her stories changed, and rightfully so, but I see this as no different. I believe that if he had any idea where his daughter was, he'd be there!

Did anybody see this on Fox's website:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...believes-Haleigh-will-be-found-alive-and-well

Another &#8216;psychic&#8217; is claiming he knows what happened to Haleigh and that she will be found on Tuesday, Feb. 24.

Bob Caterino&#8217;s blog alleges Misty Croslin, 17, &#8220;would sneak out&#8230; in the name of fun, and always come home before&#8230;&#8221; Ronald Cummings, Haleigh&#8217;s father, would return home from work. Croslin is Cumming&#8217;s live-in girlfriend.
&#8220;Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs [sic] father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry&#8230;&#8221; writes Bob.

According to the blog, this relative waited until Cummings was at work and Croslin left the home to abduct Haleigh from her bed for revenge.

Bob also believes, &#8220;The relative is trying to sell the child&#8230; The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them.&#8221;

That makes a lot of sense. If MC was not at home and put the two children in front of the television with a video, someone could have come into the home and taken Haleigh. It would likely be someone Haleigh may have seen before and therefore wasn't scared and went with the person willingly.
i'm also thinking that who ever took Haliegh was outside in the woods watching probably for some time. and.. maybe that person put the light on in the kitchen BEFORE taking her, so that they could see real good into the house to see when and if Misty or the kids got up. so picture this... He < they> go in and put the light on. go back outside into the woods and watch to see if and when Haleigh is up and around the house. maybe it was routine for Haliegh to change her own clothes at night and oput them in the dirty clothes basket BY the door. the person that took her knew this from watching the house or maybe knowing the family. sooo he <they> watch and wait for Haliegh to be by the door, changeing her PINK top and grabs her.. right there at the door. already has the door propped open. JMO

Did anybody see this on Fox's website:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...believes-Haleigh-will-be-found-alive-and-well

Another ‘psychic’ is claiming he knows what happened to Haleigh and that she will be found on Tuesday, Feb. 24.

Bob Caterino’s blog alleges Misty Croslin, 17, “would sneak out… in the name of fun, and always come home before…” Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s father, would return home from work. Croslin is Cumming’s live-in girlfriend.
“Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs [sic] father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry…” writes Bob.

According to the blog, this relative waited until Cummings was at work and Croslin left the home to abduct Haleigh from her bed for revenge.

Bob also believes, “The relative is trying to sell the child… The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them.”

:rolleyes:

I'll be very, very surprised if that all comes true.

i'm also thinking that who ever took Haliegh was outside in the woods watching probably for some time. and.. maybe that person put the light on in the kitchen BEFORE taking her, so that they could see real good into the house to see when and if Misty or the kids got up. so picture this... He < they> go in and put the light on. go back outside into the woods and watch to see if and when Haleigh is up and around the house. maybe it was routine for Haliegh to change her own clothes at night and oput them in the dirty clothes basket BY the door. the person that took her knew this from watching the house or maybe knowing the family. sooo he <they> watch and wait for Haliegh to be by the door, changeing her PINK top and grabs her.. right there at the door. already has the door propped open. JMO

This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?

Nancy was right to say that by insinuating that Misty was involved in the disappearance of Haleigh that you are insulting the intelligence and experience of Florida Law Enforcement and the FBI.

If they really believed she knew anything they would have arrested her on some minor charge and scared her into talking. She's not a criminal mastermind she's just a lousy babysitter.

IMO she never checked to see if doors or windows were locked, she never checked on Haleigh after she put her in bed and she didn't remember to turn the kitchen light out. When she woke up in the earling morning hours she got up to turn the light out and realized she was gone. She wants to believe the back door was locked like you would want to believe that your smoke detector had fresh batteries in it as you stand before your burning house. She feels guilty. Not because she contributed to Haleigh's disappearance but because she disappeared on her watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam