2009.02.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.........tomorrow is Tuesday, Feb. 24th, so we don't have long to wait to confirm if this is truth or fiction. :)

That's really the only reason I posted it. Thought it was interesting he gave an exact date. And where exactly would he go to try to sell her...if the theory is right, it doesn't sound like someone who does that type of thing on a regular basis. Far fetched but not as far as some other things I've heard.

There's something odd around 4:45 the operator asks if it looks like someone tried to enter into your house. After she asks that it sounds like Misty puts her hand over the phone and there is whispering between Misty and Ron that is undecipherable but why would she need to put her hand over the phone and whisper with Ron to answer that question.:waitasec:

I would have just shouted back "Ron, does it look like someone forced their way in?" But that's just me.

The thing around 5:08 sounds to me like: "Why the F was it unlocked! It's supposed to be sideways.

That sounds to me like he thought the door was left unlocked by Misty accidentally.

Has anyone listened to the phone call to see if they hear what I hear?

Why did NG say CS passed the LDT when CS said it was sent to Washington? Is something wrong with my tv the people are multi-colored...?

If Misty wasn't in her pajamas when Ron pulled up that means she was sleeping in her clothes. She did say she was exhausted that night. She was probably so tired she fell asleep without closing up the house for the night. Teenage babysitters usuallly doze off until right before the parent gets home, when they jump up, clean the dishes, pick up the toys, turn off the lights, etc.

If she didn't dress herself for bed I doubt she dressed Haleigh for bed. Like a lot of 5 yr. olds, Haleigh may have decided she wanted to wear something else, peeled off the pink shirt, tossed it in the pile & put on what she liked without Misty ever knowing.

That's really the only reason I posted it. Thought it was interesting he gave an exact date. And where exactly would he go to try to sell her...if the theory is right, it doesn't sound like someone who does that type of thing on a regular basis. Far fetched but not as far as some other things I've heard.

If this guy is right he'll be a millionaire because people will pay anything to get predictions from him. Hey even a blind nut finds a squirrel now and again.

This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?
Why would you put a basket of dirty clothes on top of the washer or dryer?

Did anybody see this on Fox's website:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...believes-Haleigh-will-be-found-alive-and-well

Another ‘psychic’ is claiming he knows what happened to Haleigh and that she will be found on Tuesday, Feb. 24.

Bob Caterino’s blog alleges Misty Croslin, 17, “would sneak out… in the name of fun, and always come home before…” Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s father, would return home from work. Croslin is Cumming’s live-in girlfriend.
“Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs [sic] father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry…” writes Bob.

According to the blog, this relative waited until Cummings was at work and Croslin left the home to abduct Haleigh from her bed for revenge.

Bob also believes, “The relative is trying to sell the child… The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them.”

Okay I'll bite. I wonder who Bob thinks would be in the market for a five year old who has very specific special needs that would require medication for an unknown number of years?

I understand there are "men" with certain compulsions would want a female child, but that would require them to purchase a child, and then murder that child too. I can't jump on that logic train, doesn't work for me.

And wouldn't that relative he's talking about be Misty's cousin who was just ruled out? :confused:
LOL Yes. He heard everything he just said on the internet, too. Most of it except the added part of the guy trying to sell her is out there. Sheesh! At least he could have been a little more creative. :rolleyes:

This is probably a stupid question, but why was the dirty clothes basket next to the back door, (the door that was never used), if the trailer had a washer and dryer ? Wouldn't the basket have been on top of the washer or dryer ?

PROBABLY wouldnt be ontop of anything so the kids can reach the clothes basket to put thier dirty cloths in. is what i'm thinking/.

I've heard several different reports of how long he had been working nights. One of them was 5 days (only his fifth night shift) - so perhaps that explains talking about that.

something like "I've only been on the night shift 5 days and someone breaks in and ..........."

just a thought

Hi Kikid, I read somewhere here he had only been working there for 3 weeks. Don't know if that is true or not.

You know you are so right. And I have to give them props for not going on tv and announcing it, putting Jr in possible danger. CS wasn't thinking when she did that.

CS doesn't think about a lot she says IMO.. if the DR show was a "plee" to be told more, how is talking like that about someone going to make them tell you more?
Also...
"Man in Black" took Haileigh, when I think of this.. I think of how I was at a very young age. My mom would tuck me in when I kicked the covers off, in the dark... everyone is a "man in black" IMO.. In the dark to a child .. everyone is in black..

OT: Penn~ Where did you get that cute lil baby in your siggy? It reminds me of something from my childhood...but I can't pin it down. Thanks!

OMG CS does not sound like she was even at the GR interview. Is her mom behind her pulling a string or what!!! I wish they would interview her w/o her mother.

Okay I'll bite. I wonder who Bob thinks would be in the market for a five year old who has very specific special needs that would require medication for an unknown number of years?

I understand there are "men" with certain compulsions would want a female child, but that would require them to purchase a child, and then murder that child too. I can't jump on that logic train, doesn't work for me.

Cynic! :tongue:

PROBABLY wouldnt be ontop of anything so the kids can reach the clothes basket to put thier dirty cloths in. is what i'm thinking/.

Good point. We have one there and one in each clothes closet. But we have big closets and it's been a long time since we've had a resident little one.

Hi Kikid, I read somewhere here he had only been working there for 3 weeks. Don't know if that is true or not.
He had only worked on the night shift for 4-5 weeks according to his mother, TN. This would indicate he had worked for the company longer.

Greta Van Susteran - On the Record: Her reporter on scene says it's confirmed that child protective services has made visits to the home of RC in the past year.

Greta asked if there's been confirmation about MC and where she was that night. The reporter says that MC is sticking by her story that she was there.

She went on to say that LE is still checking out stories and there's a lot of conflicting statements.

I thought that it was said that the laundry pile was on the floor right there at the back door. If Haleigh was afraid of the dark, why would she get up late at night alone and go through a dark living room to the kitchen and over to the laundry area just to get a shirt. There's really no telling where her clothes were located in the house. She might not have gone searching in the dark for a different top. Also, about Junior thinking the man all in black was cop, most little boys know what police officers look like and are interested. Junior would have seen a lot of them after Haleigh went missing and you'd think he would have said a "cop" took her instead of a man "all in black".

Hi, I read you have to walk thru the laundry room to get into the MBr and believe that would be from the kitchen. Think that was from the previous renter.

The floorplan we saw didn't have a laundry room, but as I remember the MBr was right next to the kitchen. That can't be right if Misty got up, walked to go to the bathroom and saw a light on in the kitchen and then noticed the back door was open. That is unless she was sleeping in one of the other two bedrooms.

Does anyone know the layout? Here's a KRAM if you do ;}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members