GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

They've said Perez is married with children correct? I wonder if they live in base housing or if she knew/knows about his lifestyle.

And where was this Alpha Slave "Dee" at during all this? She owns that property. Does anyone remember early on in the investigation reading or hearing that a third person charged is likely? This could be my mind playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I saw that somewhere.

Hi, Rose13; thanks for several wonderful posts. Alpha Slave "Dee" is the metaphorical elephant in the room. According to the website cited here, she and not Lopez was Perez's girlfriend. And thus, it would have been she who pulled out of the dinner cruise.

As for Perez's marital state, all we now know seems to have been asserted by his defense lawyer, who earlier said that he didn't know if Perez knew Lopez or Killgore/Wrest.

Hi Chanler! Entertain me for a second as my mind can go a mile a minute at times. Do you think it's possible that if Lopez was the one to befriend Killgore/Wrest, that Lopez could have lied to her about her relationship with Perez; making it more likely for her to attend as opposed to being asked to go somewhere with her roommates (Dee) boyfriend? This is based on the assumption that she didn't meet Perez until that night and had no knowledge of their lifestyle of course.

I know neighbors have said they've seen Killgore/Wrest at that residence before but it could have been as innocent as visiting her friend. I find it hard to believe that you walk in to that home and there's whips and chains everywhere. I would think they'd look and act fairly normal at face value due to their professional lives, the stigma around these types of lifestyles, ect.

I believe there's no possible way Perez and Lopez didn't know each other. Lopez supposedly confessed to the murder in a suicide note but the blood of Killgore/Wrest was found in the car belonging to Perez? The defense lawyer doesn't make sense. The car ties them together in one way or another. Even if Perez says he loaned the car to Lopez there's still a definite connection between them. It also came out at his arraignment yesterday that he said he dropped Killgore/Wrest off at the Gaslamp Quarter (located in downtown San Diego) but it was proven he never left Fallbrook that night (I'm assuming by tracing cell phone activity). He knew both of them, the million dollar question is how.

Hi, Rose13; thanks for several wonderful posts. Alpha Slave "Dee" is the metaphorical elephant in the room. According to the website cited here, she and not Lopez was Perez's girlfriend. And thus, it would have been she who pulled out of the dinner cruise.

As for Perez's marital state, all we now know seems to have been asserted by his defense lawyer, who earlier said that he didn't know if Perez knew Lopez or Killgore/Wrest.

Hi Chanler! Entertain me for a second as my mind can go a mile a minute at times. Do you think it's possible that if Lopez was the one to befriend Killgore/Wrest, that Lopez could have lied to her about her relationship with Perez; making it more likely for her to attend as opposed to being asked to go somewhere with her roommates (Dee) boyfriend? This is based on the assumption that she didn't meet Perez until that night and had no knowledge of their lifestyle of course.

I know neighbors have said they've seen Killgore/Wrest at that residence before but it could have been as innocent as visiting her friend. I find it hard to believe that you walk in to that home and there's whips and chains everywhere. I would think they'd look and act fairly normal at face value due to their professional lives, the stigma around these types of lifestyles, ect.

I believe there's no possible way Perez and Lopez didn't know each other. Lopez supposedly confessed to the murder in a suicide note but the blood of Killgore/Wrest was found in the car belonging to Perez? The defense lawyer doesn't make sense. The car ties them together in one way or another. Even if Perez says he loaned the car to Lopez there's still a definite connection between them. It also came out at his arraignment yesterday that he said he dropped Killgore/Wrest off at the Gaslamp Quarter (located in downtown San Diego) but it was proven he never left Fallbrook that night (I'm assuming by tracing cell phone activity). He knew both of them, the million dollar question is how.

Hi, Rose13. What you write about Lopez could certainly be true. It's also possible that the dinner cruise was a Lopez birthday gathering for Perez, Dee, Lopez, and Killgore/Wrest, and thus Lopez felt complicit if it had been a trap.

You're right: Perez's car with its blood and its weapon; his admissions; his lies about location and his uncooperativeness with LE place him in the cross hairs of the charge. Lopez's part is probably more tangential.

I agree about the defense lawyer's statements being unreliable. I think that he was practically falling over himself trying to salvage his client's reputation as much as possible. Even he is probably surprised that the press continues to quote him about Perez as a married man with a settled life.

They've said Perez is married with children correct? I wonder if they live in base housing or if she knew/knows about his lifestyle.

And where was this Alpha Slave "Dee" at during all this? She owns that property. Does anyone remember early on in the investigation reading or hearing that a third person charged is likely? This could be my mind playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I saw that somewhere.

removed comment

Strange, my reply to your last posting is gone as is your original posting. Not quite sure why or if it's a glitch that I'm not seeing it. Hopefully I didn't upset the moderator gods for any reason. If you deleted yours it's understandable, just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't do it :).

removed comment

Strange, my reply to your last posting is gone as is your original posting. Not quite sure why or if it's a glitch that I'm not seeing it. Hopefully I didn't upset the moderator gods for any reason. If you deleted yours it's understandable, just wanted to make sure you knew I didn't do it :).

Hi, Rose13, I think that if some one deletes a post, replies to it are almost automatically deleted too. You didn't do anything wrong.

Killgore has released a statement through the San Diego County Sheriff's Homicide Detail:

My wife Brittany, was beautiful beyond words and her murder has left me devastated. My duty to her memory is now to ensure her good reputation remains intact, and help law enforcement and prosecutors secure justice for the person, or persons who took her away from me.

Brittany's death cannot be in vain – at this point, I don't know how to use this tragedy for good, but others have found their way and I hope to do the same. Brittany meant too much to do any less.

As my father-in-law said, please honor my wife's name and don't succumb to salacious gossip and rumor. Brittany was a beautiful, good person, who did not deserve this.

Thank you

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/apr/27/husband-slain-marine-wife-brittany-killgore-speaks/

http://www.10news.com/news/30909750/detail.html

Old article but the first two pages of comments are interesting. Sounds like two personal friends/family members are coming to her defense.

Also according the the San Diego County Inmate Locator, Perez and Lopez are scheduled to appear in court Thursday morning.

"Other than to say that Killgore was a victim of "homicidal violence," as a prosecutor put it, authorities have yet to say how she was killed.
Espinoza refused to comment on reports that Perez had an interest in sadomasochism and bondage or how that may or may not tie into the case.
10News found Perez posted his profile on two sadomasochism websites. On one, he refers to his girlfriend as his slave, and advertises for a woman or couple to join his household where he is "lord and master dom and daddy."
Perez is specific about his sexual preferences, listing asphyxiaphilia, electro-torture, rape/victim, and kidnapping as activities he's interested in.
"There is a sub-culture that does this, but what we're talking about here is outside of that community," said Clairemont-based sex therapist Karen Gless.
Gless explained that the level of sadomasochism preferred by Perez can elevate to torture and killing for sexual excitement."

http://www.10news.com/news/30959061/detail.html

Hey people this is kinda OT but it's something i had been wondering about with all the missing young girls cases that have happened latly. Im just curious what you all think , I have noticed that in all these missing person cases .Well maybe not all but a high number of them It seems like the girls that do fall victom to these predetors most are very attractive . Do you think that plays a roll at all or is it just a coincidence . My self I think it has to play a roll cause like i said i know it's not every girl but most seem to be very attractive...When I seen this girls pic it just kinda confirmed what i thought for me anyway so I thought I would ask what anyone else thinks..

Just wondering-is there a baby expected on August 6, 2012? I found a Baby Registry for a Dee and Ivan. If so, oh poor, poor baby.

Hi, Curious Me. Earlier, there was a post from a Marine, perhaps from Camp Pendleton, that identified a Dee as the pregnant primary slave of "Ivan" Perez. This completes the trio of dungeon buddies. Judging from personality types, I would be surprised if any of the three defendants are cooperating with the police.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-murder-of-marine-wife-brittany-killgore?lite

Thanks, Chanler. Well, looks like Primary Slave is now in jail, pregnant, as the Baby Registry seems to reveal. Ah, "Life is good."

I can agree with that. I think women who are considered to be attractive are definitely preyed upon if an opportunity is seen by a criminal. I'm not sure if I think it happens more often then the opposite though. The media tends to focus on these particular types of stories because who doesn't feel bad for that pretty, young girl? I think the majority of them are swept under the rug because their appeal isn't necessarily as strong. Whatever sells right? :)

Hey people this is kinda OT but it's something i had been wondering about with all the missing young girls cases that have happened latly. Im just curious what you all think , I have noticed that in all these missing person cases .Well maybe not all but a high number of them It seems like the girls that do fall victom to these predetors most are very attractive . Do you think that plays a roll at all or is it just a coincidence . My self I think it has to play a roll cause like i said i know it's not every girl but most seem to be very attractive...When I seen this girls pic it just kinda confirmed what i thought for me anyway so I thought I would ask what anyone else thinks..

Oh GOODNESS! I hadn't head this! Just when you think there cannot possibly be any more twists.... yikes!

Just wondering-is there a baby expected on August 6, 2012? I found a Baby Registry for a Dee and Ivan. If so, oh poor, poor baby.

Oh GOODNESS! I hadn't heard this! Just when you think there cannot possibly be any more twists.... yikes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back