1 Year Old Baby Tortured to get Back at Father- Texas

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
The aunt posted videos of the baby being tortured to social media after the Humble PD said there was nothing they could do.

Kid is now with the crazy monster's family. Why have so many balls been dropped here?

Broadnax said she obtained 64 heartbreaking videos showing the innocent child strapped in a car seat, unable to get away from his abuser. Broadnax told KDAF that after watching three seconds of the first video, she was on the phone calling authorities.

Broadnax said she asked police to do a welfare check on her nephew, fearing he was dead. She said in one of the videos, she saw the baby’s eyes rolling back. Broadnax claims she explained to them what was happening, but they did not do anything.

Broadnax said investigators went to the Jaiden’s day care and called her, saying that they saw no physical evidence of abuse.

Peterkin was then arrested and charged with child endangerment, according to KDAF. She was released from jail after posting a $15,000 bond.

Still, Broadnax does not feel the baby is completely safe because he remains in the custody of Peterkin’s family. Broadnax said Peterkin has a history of displaying erratic behavior and has previously vandalized her brother’s vehicle.

http://ktla.com/2017/04/17/texas-mother-arrested-after-videos-allegedly-showing-her-abusing-burning-1-year-old-son-posted-on-facebook/

I'm feeling sick. Between this and the daycare 1 year old thread, I'm not sure if I'll sleep tonight.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What is wrong with this police department? Where is CPS?

I would say this is a horrible case of CPS letting a child slip through the cracks!

My opinion only.

What is wrong with this police department? Where is CPS?

I would say this is a horrible case of CPS letting a child slip through the cracks!

My opinion only.

in TX CPS seems to be a death sentence , they are overworked and understaffed.

I have not and cannot watch this video. I was messed up off the Godwin one, that I watched by accident.

When Peterkin told the judge her mother was coming to pick her up from jail with the baby in tow, the judge gave her a stern warning, saying she’d have to find another ride, according to KPRC.

“If you get within 200 feet of the child while this order is pending, she’s going to have to bring that child to 701 San Jacinto to visit you because you’re going to be in jail,” the judge said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ar-olds-abuse-surface/?utm_term=.752ed483a2aa

like wtf... you just were issued an RO why would you think that its ok for the child to be with you in the car when picked up?

When Peterkin told the judge her mother was coming to pick her up from jail with the baby in tow, the judge gave her a stern warning, saying she’d have to find another ride, according to KPRC.

“If you get within 200 feet of the child while this order is pending, she’s going to have to bring that child to 701 San Jacinto to visit you because you’re going to be in jail,” the judge said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ar-olds-abuse-surface/?utm_term=.752ed483a2aa

If you google this case and click the link for videos there are short clips out there, some contained within news reports, that have been blurred to conceal the child's face. Some people should definitely not watch them IMO. And some people should definitely mute them if they do watch IMO. Know your limits on these kinds of videos, because for some they are haunting and the images and noises may stick with you for awhile.

I already know I cannot watch them. I cant even listen to 911 calls.

If you google this case and click the link for videos there are short clips out there, some contained within news reports, that have been blurred to conceal the child's face. Some people should definitely not watch them IMO. And some people should definitely mute them if they do watch IMO. Know your limits on these kinds of videos, because for some they are haunting and the images and noises may stick with you for awhile.

I already know I cannot watch them. I cant even listen to 911 calls.
Nope. Not a chance. The two threads you and I are on with these babies today, have me really messed up. And hugging the babies I take care of EXTRA tight! They are so precious and innocent.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back