VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could just be a larged boned little darling too. Or just likes to eat, if you continually stuff your face it doesn't matter if you're coked up or what.

Also, the fact he stayed in his room so often and was a big gamer/online nork explains how he could remain hefty, if he was doing drugs.

And given the fact the sister said mom loved to toke up and neglect her children, is she really the person to ask about Samwise's lifestyle? She probably had very little clue what was going on in either of her children's lives, especially Sam's

He could just be a larged boned little darling too. Or just likes to eat, if you continually stuff your face it doesn't matter if you're coked up or what.

Also, the fact he stayed in his room so often and was a big gamer/online nork explains how he could remain hefty, if he was doing drugs.

And given the fact the sister said mom loved to toke up and neglect her children, is she really the person to ask about Samwise's lifestyle? She probably had very little clue what was going on in either of her children's lives, especially Sam's

She may have had little to no idea what her kids were doing but I have also seen he and his sister comment on how he liked to jog, thats how I originally got the idea.

I have... a few times.

I posted something and didn't realize until I wrote like a 3 page report that i had to wait for it to be reviewed....
That's why I was asking. Thanks for the info!
:)

I posted something and didn't realize until I wrote like a 3 page report that i had to wait for it to be reviewed....
That's why I was asking. Thanks for the info!
:)

No problem! The guy who runs the blog seems to have his own agenda, thus he is meticulous about what he allows to be posted on the blog.

No problem! The guy who runs the blog seems to have his own agenda, thus he is meticulous about what he allows to be posted on the blog.

That's what I figured. Who knows maybe he'll still post mine. :)
Now I'm curious as to what you said, I'm going to have to go take a look.

That's hilarious--so those are the reviewed posts!

The blog owner may mean well, but he does seem a bit like one of the tin hat wearing types... and he does seem to have a bit of a grudge against fatass and his band of misfits.

I'm still cracking up about the banner I saw that advertised that SKR's hoodies are now available in XL-3XL.

My first thought was the site was done for monetary purposes. It was/is a relatively hot news story and could have driven quite a bit of traffic to a site relating to the story.

But I don't see too many ads running on the site and I noticed the counter at the bottom only registers 200kish hits.

I doubt he cares to be spared

A lot of horrible murderers, as bad or even worse than McCroskey if thats possible, are the biggest cowards ever when it comes to their own death and they will try to run appeals as many years as they can to avoid their own death. Once in awhile a death row inmate will drop appeals and accept their sentence, but its very very rare. Sometimes the inmate will appeal for decades, but Virginia has one of the best appeal processes, I think the average inmate is on death row for like 8 years before execution.

Blame the mother eh?

Certainly possible, but idk. I have a couple of problems with this story.

How does calling the police give him an alibi? It places him at the scene close to the time of the murders.

If he doesn't care about being caught, why is he trying to construct an alibi? It seems hard to believe that he both doesn't care about getting caught AND that he is trying to construct an alibi however lame.

What was he doing on Poorhouse Road? Most likely dumping evidence, but we don't know yet. If he wants to get caught, why dump the evidence?

He was already easily placed at the scene of the crime at the time of the murders. He probably made a quick and panicked plan before fleeing the house to divert future attention somewhere else, a possible unknown person he heard in or around the house at the time he left.

I think he was on poorhouse road most likely because he never had driven in the area in his life. If not that it may possibly have been as you say to get rid of evidence, maybe they found the murder weapon there, who knows. I think theres an outside chance he was scouting the area for a place to dump the bodies before heading for the airport but he had to ditch that plan after getting his car stuck. I think its obvious he was trying to avoid being caught.

I think blame will be put on a lot of things to try and avoid a death sentence. I think blame will be put on his upbringing, his heavy interest in horrorcore, the crowd he hung around with, possible drug use. Im guessing with drugs at worst he only had marijuana in his system. These days though people will even try to blame anti-depressants for a murder they committed. I dont think any of those excuses will work but you never know with any jury, some may feel sorry for him and buy what the defense is selling.

He was already easily placed at the scene of the crime at the time of the murders. He probably made a quick and panicked plan before fleeing the house to divert future attention somewhere else, a possible unknown person he heard in or around the house at the time he left.

How so? all of the individuals that could have placed him there are dead.

I think he was on poorhouse road most likely because he never had driven in the area in his life. If not that it may possibly have been as you say to get rid of evidence, maybe they found the murder weapon there, who knows. I think theres an outside chance he was scouting the area for a place to dump the bodies before heading for the airport but he had to ditch that plan after getting his car stuck. I think its obvious he was trying to avoid being caught.

Highly unlikely he was on this road at 4AM by accident. The road leads nowhere and if he was trying to escape to the airport he would have to turn off the road that goes there to end up on Poorhouse Road. I posted an image of the intersection and there is no chance of confusing the way he went as the correct way to the airport as some have suggested.

He had a terrible odor because he lived in the house with dead folks, or who knows he may have loved the smell. How can we explain his thought process?

i came upon another interesting blog about Sam and his killing brought more attention to him than Horrorcore itself. i don't know if this had been posted or not, but, it's interesting to read other Horrorcore folks' feelings on Sam.

http://www.insan0.com/SykoSam.html

question? Did he have a driving permit? He left the family van in the drive way.

question? Did he have a driving permit? He left the family van in the drive way.

IIRC, Sam did not have a driver's license; he had a California ID card.

Early on we were speculating why he would take the pastor's car and leave the van. Perhaps the van was low on gas, or he couldn't find the keys?

i came upon another interesting blog about Sam and his killing brought more attention to him than Horrorcore itself. i don't know if this had been posted or not, but, it's interesting to read other Horrorcore folks' feelings on Sam.

http://www.insan0.com/SykoSam.html

The claim is made there that McCroskey was in contact with the police before his arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks