Mission Statement

BBB167893

Former Member
Reaction score
What's say we all take a step back and remind ourselves WHY this case means so much to us and what we want to happen?

I'll go first:

My intention is two-fold. Getting justice for one little girl is only the first part. The second, and greater issue for me is how to prevent the NEXT one.

When I talk about the need to dispense with the usual prejudices about what "kind" of person harms a child, about the need for better understanding of and vigilance for possible mental illness, the need for more research on what kind of damage certain experimental medicines can do, the need for greater vigilance about child abuse, etc., I'm not being malicious or trying to condemn anyone. I'm thinking about the next potential victim.

Child murder is a disease. In most cases, it's a preventable one, and an ounce of prevention is worth a ton of cure.

THAT's what I'm all about.

Dave, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. Justice for JonBenet first and foremost.
In order to prevent this from happening again, LE everywhere must realize that there is no one who is above commiting a crime because of their wealth or social status. I'm not even saying the Ramsey's are guilty with this statement. I'm saying that they (and a heck of a lot of other people) thought they should not have been investigated because of who they were. I don't say this out of jealousness for the Ramsey's money either because I don't care about their money. I care about that little girl who died and too many people in high places were afraid to insult her family by clearing them before moving on to other possible suspects. If the Ramseys really are innocent, SHAME ON THEM for worrying more about their public relations than about finding the killer of their child. Their actions cannot be justified by any means or contrived theories.

Dave, I agree wholeheartedly with your statement. Justice for JonBenet first and foremost.

That's it, beck.

In order to prevent this from happening again, LE everywhere must realize that there is no one who is above commiting a crime because of their wealth or social status.

It's not just that, but it would go a long way.

I'm not even saying the Ramsey's are guilty with this statement.

Me, neither. You don't have to think they were involved to believe these things.

If the Ramseys really are innocent, SHAME ON THEM for worrying more about their public relations than about finding the killer of their child. Their actions cannot be justified by any means or contrived theories.

I think most people know that, beck.

I'm interested in your mission.

...but JR is doing more than you are.

I wish I could say that with a straight face, HOTYH. Indeed, I'd laugh if it weren't so depressing. I think madeleine said it best: if only those involved cared as much as we do.

But we'll go into the usual back-and-forth later. You have a chance here to express yourself. I'm interested in your mission.

I wish I could say that with a straight face, HOTYH. Indeed, I'd laugh if it weren't so depressing. I think madeleine said it best: if only those involved cared as much as we do.

But we'll go into the usual back-and-forth later. You have a chance here to express yourself. I'm interested in your mission.

JR is doing more than you are also.

My mission? I'm not on a mission, really. I hope to pick up a discarded fact or learn something new. Maybe someday there will be enough pieces for me or anybody to put together a partial solution.

I hope to provide people with an alternative view to the trite and crass implications presented by the purely fictional tales using people who were obviously innocent even before the DNA evidence.

Its just amazing to me that taxpayer money is still spent discussing 'all possibilities on the table'.

JR is doing more than you are also.

Like I said: straight face, and all that. Please enlighten me on how anything he's done so far will prevent another tragedy like this one.

My mission? I'm not on a mission, really. I hope to pick up a discarded fact or learn something new. Maybe someday there will be enough pieces for me or anybody to put together a partial solution.

Admirable. You have my best, sir. I hope you know that.

I hope to provide people with an alternative view to the trite and crass implications presented by the purely fictional tales using people who were obviously innocent even before the DNA evidence.

Far as I go, you're partly right: you do provide an alternate view. As for everything else, well, like my old Mum always said, "if you can't say something nice..."

Its just amazing to me that taxpayer money is still spent discussing 'all possibilities on the table'.

It's amazing to me, too, HOTYH, but in a much different sense. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's amazing to me, too, HOTYH, but in a much different sense. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Oh but I would.

Keeping all options on the table keeps it in status quo. Then everybody's happy with their own idea and a cup of coffee.

The idea that PR and JR were viable suspects was mistaken, and the multiple matching DNA finds simply corroborated the view. And now I suppose we'll wait for more intruder corroborating evidence before finally making the statement 'new suspects are being considered, globally'. What threshold was needed? A forgotten passport?

Keeping all options on the table keeps it in status quo. Then everybody's happy with their own idea and a cup of coffee.

That's actually a good point. But the alternative is even worse: listening to what you want and disregarding the rest.

The idea that PR and JR were viable suspects was mistaken,

There was a time I believed that.

And now I suppose we'll wait for more intruder corroborating evidence before finally making the statement 'new suspects are being considered, globally'. What threshold was needed? A forgotten passport?

You'll have to take that up with LE, I guess.

Maybe I will. In the meantime, just remember there's more evidence a foreign national killed JBR than there is evidence of prior abuse.

You're kidding, right? There is ZERO evidence a foreign national killed JB. The RN saying so doesn't make it so, and there is absolutely NOTHING else that has been identified as belonging to a foreigner.
Yet, you choose to discount vaginal bruising, an abnormally enlarged vaginal opening and erosion of the hymen, which itself took time to happen.

You're kidding, right? There is ZERO evidence a foreign national killed JB. The RN saying so doesn't make it so, and there is absolutely NOTHING else that has been identified as belonging to a foreigner.
Yet, you choose to discount vaginal bruising, an abnormally enlarged vaginal opening and erosion of the hymen, which itself took time to happen.

No I'm not kidding.

There is a written statement by someone we all know is significant in JBR's murder--someone who was there and was connected. There is no way to rule out the statement as invalid. Only RDI chooses to rule it out arbitrarily. That is, there is no case-specific information that allows us to safely rule it out. There is hard evidence of a foreign national, and that evidence is the ransom note. Its real and its not ambiguous.

As to prior abuse, there is no evidence of prior abuse. There is only a physical state that was interpreted by a few armchair experts who never personally attended JBR. The interpretation is probably wrong, and it isn't even known if the physical state is the result of a crime (aside from the acute injuries from the murder). You don't know what caused it or even if anyone was involved in it. There has been no corroborating evidence.

I suggest reading the news more, where prior abuse isn't reported. Ask yourself: why is nobody reporting JBR's prior abuse? Because it isn't really a known.

RDI is out on a limb with this physical state that can't be factually resolved. Meanwhile there is this document that is specific and cannot be ruled out except arbitrarily, which is apparently what you wish to do anyway.

Believe me you're not doing this six year old victim any favors by casually and sarcastically dismissing real possibilities out of hand.

I am almost 100% convinced that if IDI at least JR knows who did it (he always said I wanna know why,I need to know why,never WHO,etc) or at least has a good clue.
Which makes me wonder,what if JR knew right from the start and took care of things by himself?An eye for an eye or something?Could also be the reason why they didn't bother so much to search for the killer.(they often said the killer might be dead,etc).
If I knew that my daughter was killed because of something I did or because someone hated ME......to be honest I wouldn't have trusted LE to solve this.Especially if I myself had something ugly to hide (the reason for the killer's payback?).

Back on topic,
This is the most fascinating case I've ever heard of.Since I started following it,I lost interest in all the other ones because this is the case of all cases for me.Yes I want justice for JB because she was a very sweet and special girl but to me justice isn't necessarily punishment,it's knowing the whole truth.This is what I am after.No matter who did it,I need to know the truth.Trials and jailtime will follow anyway.
If it ever turns out that PDI,I already forgave her,she already paid for it.
If JDI and it has to do with prior abuse,I want him in jail and I also want him to apologize to his FAMILY (first).
If BDI,yes he was a kid back then ,still......if a kid does that,it's possible he will do it again (in one form or another).
If IDI,same,I want him in jail for the rest of his/their/her life/lives.
And there's another thing that I want,for LE/DA to have learned their lessons.

I found some ugly scratches on my car once.Did I know who did it?No.Did I think about who might have done it and why?Yes.And I didn't know anyone "so evil" either.
This is something very weird re the R's.They considered everybody.Something like "oh I could have been anyone" but on the other hand "we don't know anyone that evil"(distancing).By saying I feel that it was X they would have digged the hole even deeper.They didn't have a good list of suspects.I think you guys are wrong when you say that they pointed fingers at everybody,this is what they wanted you to think IMO,in reality,they didn't point the fingers at anyone.And that's what I find weird.Cause if IDI,it's them who the killer left the clues to.
So this is the reason why I think that
if IDI,JR knows who it was but had good reasons to shut up
if RDI,explains why they were so careful not to point the finger at X or Y but create confusion by saying we don't know who did it,might have been anyone,x,y,z,a,b,c.....(check everyone ,waste some time)

It was the coroner who attended the body and performed the autopsy who thought there was chronic sexual abuse, not just the experts (and by the way, they were REAL experts, not armchair experts, they were doctors of forensic medicine and medical examiners, some nationally known. Their opinion counts for much more than that of anyone else.

It was the coroner who attended the body and performed the autopsy who thought there was chronic sexual abuse, not just the experts (and by the way, they were REAL experts, not armchair experts, they were doctors of forensic medicine and medical examiners, some nationally known. Their opinion counts for much more than that of anyone else.

This is completely false. Where do you get this junk? The coroner never used the expression 'chronic sexual abuse' anywhere in the autopsy report. He never made any statement like that.

This is completely false. Where do you get this junk? The coroner never used the expression 'chronic sexual abuse' anywhere in the autopsy report. He never made any statement like that.

He didn't write it in the report, but he said it to those present at the autopsy. And it isn't junk. Some of the injuries were not from that night. Chronic and prior mean the same thing as far as this is concerned. Chronic in this case means more than once. It doesn't have to mean over a long period. The previous injuries could have happened as recently as the party of the 23rd.

He didn't write it in the report, but he said it to those present at the autopsy. And it isn't junk. Some of the injuries were not from that night. Chronic and prior mean the same thing as far as this is concerned. Chronic in this case means more than once. It doesn't have to mean over a long period. The previous injuries could have happened as recently as the party of the 23rd.

The coroner never stated that he thought JBR had chronic sexual abuse or notable prior injury to anyone present at the autopsy. Nor did he indicate anything like this in the report. Again, where do you get this junk?

What's say we all take a step back and remind ourselves WHY this case means so much to us and what we want to happen?

This case means so much to me because it's unsolved. Someone is in fact getting away with murder. I want justice for this poor little girl, even though it may be a long time before she gets it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back