Watching Motions Hearing Live on Friday 10-10-08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is afraid someone will hurt Casey, that is charged with nothing....bla-bla-bla

JB is saying that there have been violent protests in front of the anthony home, as well as media..."strictly a security issue"

Yea he is going by what happened a month or so ago. It has been quiet on the Anthony front for the last 3 weeks becuase the media moved way down the block. He is just repeating himself.

JB is a lousy speaker, round and round he goes while saying the same thing over and over.

Security issue could be easily solved! Put the &$%#* back in the slammer!
And all this special treatment... she should be there!!!

Jose was babbling. He didn't know what to say. Heh

Babbling. Like a brook. How embarrassing.

OMG I so agree. He never sited a law or court case.

I was married to an atty for almost 30 years. He is not a trial atty however he could talk circles around Bozo.

Keep her safe? What about Caylee, who kept her safe?:furious:

Keep KC SAFE behind bars....

County disputing motion to seal (public records law) Defense needs to come up with legal expection to public records law, if motion is granted county can be sued for not complying with providing records... County says allwing her to travel creates difficulty with OC Corrections and home confinement...

JB reminds me of the inarticulate defense attorney in My Cousin Vinny

Posting of info thru media creating a security issue for poor KC per JB , state is against it siting public records law...traveling in secret breaks home confinement law per the state and public record law

"She should be at home or her very few scheduled meetings". Haha.. Orange County doesn't like her extended visits at JB's office either, sounds like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member