IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this link:

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-atto...-to-details-of-video-20110722,0,1987324.story

The attorney for one of the POIs repeated in response to the new article about LS's condition in the video (from link above): "Rossman does not remember anything and that they have been told Lauren and Rossman went back to his apartment".

Well, I have hard time believing that. I think that's maybe where the problem is and where the case starts and ends. Maybe the answers the Spierer's are looking for are right there? In the "lost memory" of the POI?

In this link:

http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-atto...-to-details-of-video-20110722,0,1987324.story

The attorney for one of the POIs repeated in response to the new article about LS's condition in the video (from link above): "Rossman does not remember anything and that they have been told Lauren and Rossman went back to his apartment".

Well, I have hard time believing that. I think that's maybe where the problem is and where the case starts and ends. Maybe the answers the Spierer's are looking for are right there? In the "lost memory" of the POI?

I do not for one moment, believe the lost memory, it's a typical lawyer plot to safe his client. JMHO

I do not for one moment, believe the lost memory, it's a typical lawyer plot to safe his client. JMHO

I agree. I dont believe the memory loss either. In such a case, the important question is what would the POI want to hide by claiming "memory loss"? Thats the million dollar question.

I agree. I dont believe the memory loss either. In such a case, the important question is what would the POI want to hide by claiming "memory loss"? Thats the million dollar question.

For one, the possibility that he doesn't remember that Lauren walked him back to his apartment. If he had memory loss he wouldn't remember that.

For one, the possibility that he doesn't remember that Lauren walked him back to his apartment. If he had memory loss he wouldn't remember that.

Why not?

LOL ok, I bring up the witness because you stated that people would of seen JW out in the area during the wee hours of the morning. I tried to contrast that by saying you have a witness who claims to have ACTUALLY SEEN LS and you cannot be very sure how accurate her account is. So somebody who is recalling events of their night and it dawns on them they may have witnessed an event in the night that somebody disappeared, after they are fully aware of who this person is. In contrast, why would anybody actually pay attention to JW movements that night. THERE IS NOT A SOUL who has accounted for the gap of unaccounted time in JW timeframe, only his roommate, who I have no idea who he really is because he was posting on PT thread. Also 8 hours of unaccounted time in the time frame of his girlfriend disappearing and that does not bother you? Yikes.

This really makes no sense. I post on pt and I am a teacher. We arent all degenerates on there. Some of us are former degenerates. The thread was started originally by someone who knew the speirer family and the posts from JW's roomate seemed pretty legitimate. I can see him not being cleared in some people's minds. I just think it is so much liklier that the people with LS had something to do with this. JW's roomate at least gives him an alibi. Not being able to account for someone's whereabouts when they are sleeping is pretty common. Millions of people are in that situation each night. It shouldnt add suspicion that someone claims to be asleep at 3AM.

That's how memory loss works? My understanding is that trauma will cause you to lose memory around the time of the attack (preventing short term memories from being 'stored' so to speak) but it wouldn't necessarily prevent him from remembering something that happened later.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/176886-about-memory-loss-due-to-trauma/

Let's get real Paul, this kid wasn't in an auto accident or a WWE fight, he was hit by a kid or kids that were angry, we don't know what the real circumstances were. I understand what you're pointing to, but this is the reality of the situation. He wasn't hit that hard if he had no noticable injuries the day after.

Prognosis
The outcome of memory loss caused by trauma varies, depending on the type of trauma. The Mayo Clinic says dissociative amnesia generally lasts a short time. Traumatic brain injury can cause long-term problems, including Alzheimer's disease and dementia pugilistica, which career boxes sometimes have, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

Let's get real Paul, this kid wasn't in an auto accident or a WWE fight, he was hit by a kid or kids that were angry, we don't know what the real circumstances were. I understand what you're pointing to, but this is the reality of the situation. He wasn't hit that hard if he had no noticable injuries the day after.

Prognosis
The outcome of memory loss caused by trauma varies, depending on the type of trauma. The Mayo Clinic says dissociative amnesia generally lasts a short time. Traumatic brain injury can cause long-term problems, including Alzheimer's disease and dementia pugilistica, which career boxes sometimes have, according to the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

I'm asking questions, there is no need to be rude!

That's how memory loss works? My understanding is that trauma will cause you to lose memory around the time of the attack (preventing short term memories from being 'stored' so to speak) but it wouldn't necessarily prevent him from remembering something that happened later.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/176886-about-memory-loss-due-to-trauma/

I don't think we'll ever hear any details from CR on the nights events.
Reading between the lines of his attorneys statement to the press I'm hearing "my client was to stoned to remember anything beyond the time of the xbar". Jmo
Sad reality Imo.

Do you believe they were. Who is included in the Others? The SW altercation guys, AB, who else?

Well, it would make sense if they were. Think about what we know from various pieces of info:

- ZO and AB (and others) had been at the 500 with CR, JR, LS, HT, and DR just four days earlier

- If ZO = DD, then JR was almost certainly a client of his as well

- According to HT, the party at JR's was "already out of beer" when DR and LS got there, yet they stayed for an hour, which likely means they were focusing on coke

- There are obviously several more people involved in this evening that simply haven't been named yet by LE

- JR hadn't had a chance to hang out with these folks too much in the recent past, since he spent the spring semester abroad

If they were, presumably that possibility would be reflected on cameras at their residence(s).

And that's a good point, although are there really cameras all over the outside of 10th and College (or 10th and College Village)?

Also, as far as INSIDE those two buildings, I wonder whether there are cameras of the same type found in Smallwood.

This really makes no sense. I post on pt and I am a teacher. We arent all degenerates on there. Some of us are former degenerates. The thread was started originally by someone who knew the speirer family and the posts from JW's roomate seemed pretty legitimate. I can see him not being cleared in some people's minds. I just think it is so much liklier that the people with LS had something to do with this. JW's roomate at least gives him an alibi. Not being able to account for someone's whereabouts when they are sleeping is pretty common. Millions of people are in that situation each night. It shouldnt add suspicion that someone claims to be asleep at 3AM.
I'm tired of people throwing me into this circus fun house of flawed logic. This is not directed to you because I am addressing your post, I am saying this for the record. My point is that on PT I could be anybody. I am glad that you know who you are when your posting, but do you know who anybody else is? Same goes for this website, I could of phrased it better but It would not matter. I have noticed that when defending JW, people like to butcher other's posts and only address less than 5% of original posts.
And again for the record, I am saying I do not have any reason to believe JW is guilty, but I have every reason to suspect him. I do not expect LE to clear ANYBODY in this case until a resolution happens.
If JW is completely innocent, why is he a POI to begin with? It has nothing to do with unaccounted time? Why did he leave town? LE just thinks he looks like an easy patsy to pin this on? It's not like he was stationed in Siberia when LS went missing, so why do people act like he couldn't of left his house that night? Why are LE wasting their time, energy and resources on taking cadaver dogs to JW apartment if he has no involvement. Why is JW out of the blue responding to reporters about polygraph test? Why is he showing the public his anger? Why not at worst his frustrations? Or dare I say it, caring or sympathy for anybody besides himself.
I am done addressing this topic because it is flying wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over people's heads and I don't want to confuse people anymore than they already are. If I have something to add on another subject I will chime in.

Well, it would make sense if they were. Think about what we know from various pieces of info:

- ZO and AB (and others) had been at the 500 with CR, JR, LS, HT, and DR just four days earlier

But were they together as a group or sub-groups scattered throughout? I could buy that there was interaction just have no way or knowing to what extent. I've seen a pic of some of the characters at the race but didn't recognize any POIs.

- If ZO = DD, then JR was almost certainly a client of his as well

I wonder about this. It certainly could be but I'd have to hear more evidence. There is no shortage of coke apparently.

- According to HT, the party at JR's was "already out of beer" when DR and LS got there, yet they stayed for an hour, which likely means they were focusing on coke

Makes sense.

- There are obviously several more people involved in this evening that simply haven't been named yet by LE

- JR hadn't had a chance to hang out with these folks too much in the recent past, since he spent the spring semester abroad

This is my fave. If he was friends with them before, this makes a lot of sense.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Q: Do this group or part of this group go to Sports w/CR and LS?

Q: If she goes to ZO last thing of the night, does JR cover for ZO because he's afraid of him? Is JR involved in removal of LS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member