Baez knew NOT GUILTY verdict was coming....

darnudes

Inactive
Reaction score
Baez knew that not guilty verdict was coming, otherwise he would never have done that stupid 6 gun gesture to the camera, he did this way before a verdict was announced.

How did he know?

I have to disagree. I think he was feeling the tension of waiting, and let it out in a silly gesture.

Wonder if that clip will start making the rounds in the media coverage.

I just wanna know who the heck he kept smiling at on the jury...gag.

Baez reminds me of a frat boy who is studying law...not passed the bar

Is Baez still liable for sanctions from the Florida Bar, or are they just going to let it go?

Of course he did. Any reasonable and sane person knew it was coming.

Baez knew that not guilty verdict was coming, otherwise he would never have done that stupid 6 gun gesture to the camera, he did this way before a verdict was announced.

How did he know?

GEORGE ANTHONY’s best performance as an LE working on the opposite side of the law, that is who you should be mad at. JMHO
I also knew how the verdict would come in and have been posting it for over a year.
OK so her lawyer is not a likable person - but PLAYING stupid and being stupid are two different things. He got her acquitted didn't he?

I think GA ran the entire show.

GEORGE ANTHONY’s best performance as an LE working on the opposite side of the law, that is who you should be mad at. JMHO
I also knew how the verdict would come in and have been posting it for over a year.
OK so her lawyer is not a likable person - but PLAYING stupid and being stupid are two different things. He got her acquitted didn't he?

I think GA ran the entire show.

:rocker:
That makes sense.
Yep, I think this was all strategy and it worked.

I don't think he knew. Casey looked nervous as heck and he and CM were talking to her like they were preparing her. Even Linda Kenney Baden said they were going to sentence her to death before the verdict was read. I think the whole DT was as surprised as everyone else.

He didn't know. No one knew except the jurors. JB has been smug and over confident for the past three years. Why would today be any different?

I agree completely with the original poster and I will tell you why. 10 to 20 minutes before the verdict was read Linda Kenney Baden was on HLN with Nancy Grace. She told Nancy that the verdict was going to be NOT GUILTY and that she thought the jurors came to that decision last night and that is why they left at 6:00 because they had already known. She thinks they wanted to do some last minute deliberations before to make sure they had everything in check. People on this board have said that LKB and JB have been in contact still and I seriously wonder if Jose knew about it. This instance with LKB on Nancy Grace is a HUGE red flag to me in my opinion that they knew. Your original post is something I did not think of to go along with it but yep I bet the defense some how knew.

Baez reminds me of a frat boy who is studying law...not passed the bar

Hey now my husband was a frat guy and he's nothing like JB. Nothing like him at all.

No way JB knew what the verdict would be.

Only the jurors knew.

Waiting for the verdict to be read I thought the SA looked very relaxed. I thought JB and Casey looked extremely nervous. When the verdict was read you could have knocked me over with a feather......No way did I think she would not be charged with anything pertaining to Caylee......I still cannot believe it.............

Bon I feel just as you do. I fully expected a guilty verdict on some level. To completely acquit her is unbelievable. I was very surprised. Very.

I agree completely with the original poster and I will tell you why. 10 to 20 minutes before the verdict was read Linda Kenney Baden was on HLN with Nancy Grace. She told Nancy that the verdict was going to be NOT GUILTY and that she thought the jurors came to that decision last night and that is why they left at 6:00 because they had already known. She thinks they wanted to do some last minute deliberations before to make sure they had everything in check. People on this board have said that LKB and JB have been in contact still and I seriously wonder if Jose knew about it. This instance with LKB on Nancy Grace is a HUGE red flag to me in my opinion that they knew. Your original post is something I did not think of to go along with it but yep I bet the defense some how knew.
Uh were you watching the same thing as I was? She said they were going to sentence Casey to death. She did not say it was going to be not guilty. Then Nancy started talking about how Jeff Ashton was smiling as if he knew it was going to be guilty, and LKB basically said they had ways of finding out.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back