Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Delta Dawn...at what point was it discovered or released that they weren't at home??? This just gets stranger and stranger.

OSBI has never released any information about this ..veryifying they were at home or they weren't.

I will wait for the police to verify any of this. However even if true or had they been sitting right in their living room when the girls were murdered it would have not stopped the monster hell bent on doing what he did 900 feet down the road.

imoo

Is the presser on? Can someone watching it keep us updated?
Thank you in advance.

fox 23 had a "breaking news banner then it went away..i am beginning only now to realize how druggies feel

It is past time! Where is it? I am sitting on the edge of my seat and they are talking about weather.

Is it a news conference or did they just release part of the 911 call to the media?

ETA.
ok, there is a news conference.
Thanks Tulsa.

still working on girls cell phone records...interview victims families several times.....didn't want 911 tape to be released....families said to release tape if it will help.....call was not placed from Taylor's cell phone...placed from another cell phone......

They have nothing. Still think its someone in the local area. Lots of LE working on it. Speaking positively, but there's a lot of ice forming on the case imo.
No answers on cellphone question. Families not being shared with all information.
Family agreed to release partial of 911 tape.
Call was placed from another cellphone not Taylors

still working on girls cell phone records...interview victims families several times.....didn't want 911 tape to be released....families said to release tape if it will help.....call was not placed from Taylor's cell phone...placed from another cell phone......

It will take the right person to come forward to solve this case. Press conf. over

Ah so that was another rumor. I am so glad to hear it was THE family that wanted them released hoping that it will help.

imoo

Call came from grandmother, screaming my grandaughters dead. Screaming the road name. Screaming G help me, please my baby mybaby.
Oh God , Oh god, oh god.

How disappointing! In regards to cell phone records, I have always wondered if someone called the girls and asked them to meet them on the road or at the bridge. SURELY if that were the case, the cell phone records would have revealed that.

Sounds like they are going the empathy route.

If what FC says is true with the local contact (local kids suspected and parents shielding one of them), the release of the tape merely shows the extreme emotional toll the death of a child takes on a parent and they are hoping "the right person" feels that empathy and tells what they know.

*sighs*

Well, that was a little disappointing. I think the 911 excerpt is exactly for the purpose mentioned above, and it was also mentioned previously..to evoke empathy/sympathy and have someone give up the poi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member