FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
1600.00 ... He better put that away. The Star Wars Convention isn't until August.

Luckily for him it's in Orlando this year ... would be a shame if he were in jail and missed the convention right there in Orlando ...

hehe

In this video from today's ruling, MN makes a comment about the case and alludes to defense team remaining silent for now, but they will be making public comments in the very near future. He mentions that there have been recent developments and they are letting LE do their jobs. They will be commenting in the very near future. Seems they are expecting something to happen soon...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-smith-child-support-20120302,0,3278430.story

Enjoy it while it lasts as his "going my way" streak is quickly fleeting.. As a matter of fact "karma" is slowly, but surely making her way to right smack dab in the middle of Dale Wayne Smith Jr's entire life.. And once she finally arrives she is there to stay and will wreak havoc on/in Dale's little ol' life in ways he can't yet even Imagine.. Hoping he makes great pals with his new found "support" group that awaits his arrival in the Florida Dept of Corrections Prison system.. The entire remainder of Dale Jr's entire life is quite likely a very good many years left to go here on this earth.. Potentially even a whole, another 40+yrs making him just barely at even the HALFWAY mark of his lifetime.. *And what is to be lived throughout those years IMO will only be the beginning of his lifelong earthly consequences, that will only be followed up with the eternity of afterlife at which time he'll really face the music upon meeting his maker who is the ULTIMATE JUDGE, JURY, AND SENTENCER TO AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING IN THE HOTTEST PITS OF HELL..

So, IMO while things may certainly *appear* to really be "going his way" presently.. Don't let it fool you as Karma is already en route.. destination, Dale's life where she'll ensure that Dale reaps no more, nor no less THAN EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS SOWN!!!

So, yea Dale enjoy that $1600 ya just were awarded.. Enjoy it now because it is fast fleeting as you soon meet your Karma face to face.. IMO there won't be smiles anywhere in or around Dale Wayne Smith Jr once KARMA arrives.. Jmo, tho!

In this video from today's ruling, MN makes a comment about the case and alludes to defense team remaining silent for now, but they will be making public comments in the very near future. He mentions that there have been recent developments and they are letting LE do their jobs. They will be commenting in the very near future. Seems they are expecting something to happen soon...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-smith-child-support-20120302,0,3278430.story

I had to chuckle a bit when the attorney talks about DS being a single parent of twins, and how hard that is. Ya, boys, it is hard, nice that you noticed!!! I bet it was hard for Michelle and she was working, going to school and had an 11 yrs too. Now that is a hard time.

very interesting video, thanks. I wasn't that interested in the part that the defense team were also investigating because that is their job, but I thought it was interesting that he points out both his team and the police are essentially looking in another direction that they may have found through exhaustive police work.

very interesting video, thanks. I wasn't that interested in the part that the defense team were also investigating because that is their job, but I thought it was interesting that he points out both his team and the police are essentially looking in another direction that they may have found through exhaustive police work.

MN said that? Sorry, I haven't seen the video yet but will watch it soon as I can. Tia.

Vibert I've watched the video at least 10x and see no mention of LE looking in another direction. Where did I miss it?

it's more inferred than blatant. The way he goes on and on about the police's intensive investigation, so many man hours, much more thorough etc... while maintaining dale's innocence and stating they will talk soon when more info is released by the police. I basically got that after all the amazing, extra work the police have put in, they've figured a different direction and dale is pretty close to being off the hook.

You guys didn't take it that way?

Vibert I've watched the video at least 10x and see no mention of LE looking in another direction. Where did I miss it?

Well here's a transcript of what they both said which was just a bunch of lawyer gibberish to me. MN is only trying to point out how much exhaustive police work has gone into this case and they still haven't arrested his client so they must have nothing right? Personally I don't see much exhaustive police work. Haven't seen it since the Lake Elinor search. MOO

The paragraph breaks are when the interview also breaks and the film is edited.

MN: We have remained silent intentionally. We made a statement long ago that we wanted law enforcement to do their job without diversion and without distraction from us so we’ve been conducting our own investigation , they’ve been conducting theirs and it will be in the very near future that we will have public comment um but as of this time we don’t think it’s right. We know that certain things have unfolded and we’re simply allowing law enforcement to properly do what it is they do and we believe that when they have concluded their investigation that it will (inaudible) to the benefit of our client which we’ve been saying all along. We do anticipate that there will be public comment about the criminal aspects of this case, today was the domestic aspect and that was resolved as it should have been under the law.

They’ve reported on their own that they’ve had 11 officers working full time so that’s 440 hours a week with the simple addition. I don’t know if they’ve had that amount at the end but I do know that they’ve worked very hard umm from all that I’ve heard and learned and discovered they’ve gone, in my opinion, beyond what would normally be done in order to solve this case so umm umm from our perspective we want them to do that.

And I’ve been doing this for a long time and handled many homicide cases and homicide investigation being involved I’ve got to tell you they’ve done work that is almost second to none that I’ve seen as far as the amount of work that has been put into this. From what I know right now, and I don’t know everything right now they’ve done a lot, a lot more than the average case.

The feeding frenzy that has ensued on this case with the media umm does not make any, or most employers comfortable.

Well he’s still…he’s still here and and nothing has happened you know for somebody to get ravaged and savaged as they have, it it takes a pretty special employer to be able to keep somebody on who’s gone through this.

SS: Dale’s a strong individual and I certainly think he will land on his feet. I don’t think they’ll be any any issues with him being able to, you know, support the children on a long term basis. Certainly during this interim while this investigation is ongoing you know he is receiving assistance from the state, we’re all very very fortunate that the state’s going to do that for him.

He’s now…a single parent that’s got to take care of two twins that are very demanding. That is demanding you ask any single parent in this country how demanding that is and what sort of burden that comes..uh..I couldn’t define it as a benefit.

But right now all this, these unknown questions haven’t been answered you know he’s, he’s got to live under that scrutiny and that’s a very very difficult thing for him if he were alone. It’s much more demanding when it’s with two small children.

MN = Mark Nejame
SS = Stanley Silver

it's more inferred than blatant. The way he goes on and on about the police's intensive investigation, so many man hours, much more thorough etc... while maintaining dale's innocence and stating they will talk soon when more info is released by the police. I basically got that after all the amazing, extra work the police have put in, they've figured a different direction and dale is pretty close to being off the hook.

You guys didn't take it that way?

I got Mn's confidence. That's the attorney's job. Spin it baby! He may insist his client is innocent like every other defense attorney. I swear my client is innocent. But the fact remains, he did not mention any new evidence to clear Dal. Just reiterated they would be talking to the public in the very near future. What would make the defense talk in near future? How is he so confident LE doesn't have anything to charge Dale? I see it more as a bluff IMO.

Smooth, you're my hero for this post!

Some of these comments are so pro-Dale that they make me ill. Let me take out my violin and have a pity party for poor Dale. Puhleease.

:violin:

Enjoy it while it lasts as his "going my way" streak is quickly fleeting.. As a matter of fact "karma" is slowly, but surely making her way to right smack dab in the middle of Dale Wayne Smith Jr's entire life.. And once she finally arrives she is there to stay and will wreak havoc on/in Dale's little ol' life in ways he can't yet even Imagine.. Hoping he makes great pals with his new found "support" group that awaits his arrival in the Florida Dept of Corrections Prison system.. The entire remainder of Dale Jr's entire life is quite likely a very good many years left to go here on this earth.. Potentially even a whole, another 40+yrs making him just barely at even the HALFWAY mark of his lifetime.. *And what is to be lived throughout those years IMO will only be the beginning of his lifelong earthly consequences, that will only be followed up with the eternity of afterlife at which time he'll really face the music upon meeting his maker who is the ULTIMATE JUDGE, JURY, AND SENTENCER TO AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING IN THE HOTTEST PITS OF HELL..

So, IMO while things may certainly *appear* to really be "going his way" presently.. Don't let it fool you as Karma is already en route.. destination, Dale's life where she'll ensure that Dale reaps no more, nor no less THAN EXACTLY WHAT HE HAS SOWN!!!

So, yea Dale enjoy that $1600 ya just were awarded.. Enjoy it now because it is fast fleeting as you soon meet your Karma face to face.. IMO there won't be smiles anywhere in or around Dale Wayne Smith Jr once KARMA arrives.. Jmo, tho!

I had to chuckle a bit when the attorney talks about DS being a single parent of twins, and how hard that is. Ya, boys, it is hard, nice that you noticed!!! I bet it was hard for Michelle and she was working, going to school and had an 11 yrs too. Now that is a hard time.

Yeah she didn't need the state to support her and her "demanding twins" apparently.

MOO

Did Dale not pay child support? I am just tuning in... trying to get my head around the basics.

Did he pay child support? Depends on who you ask... I hear there's lengthy court documents of dale missing a payment or 10. IMO

no motive
no murder weapon
no body

how in the world is this going to end up in court...much less, end up in a conviction?? what am I not seeing that so many of you are? You sound so positive that they are "closing in"... I just don't see it.

With all due respect, Kate, there's motive out the ying-yang in so far as Dale Smith Jr is concerned, and it has been discussed ad naseum on this forum.

no motive
no murder weapon
no body

how in the world is this going to end up in court...much less, end up in a conviction?? what am I not seeing that so many of you are? You sound so positive that they are "closing in"... I just don't see it.

Didn't he "win" the court case? I honestly forgot-but I believe the cost of the ring was split 50/50, and ultimately, Michelle would have been handing money to Djr.... (I don't mind being corrected)
The only motive could be child support-and had he be been at risk to be incarcerated or the like because of child support monies, then I would be much more inclined to accept this as evidence stronger than circumstantial. There are so many men behind on child support, that it can't solely be the reason for a conviction.

I HATE to feel this way, but I really don't see how some of us think he is going to be arrested on the facts that we know to be true. Our theories are top notch, but this is not a good case for a court room at this point. I wish I had your positivity...really, I do.

(I think she was about to rip him a new one through child support court and custody for the next 16 years, and I think she was going to absolutely make him grow up and he does NOT want to do that. I also personally think he is guilty guilty guilty)

Hope I'm wrong too but, yep.

I think they leave the phone on to see how much time they have.. seeing who calls when and how often.... why they didnt just run it over and throw it in a trash can around 4 still boggles my mind.......
jmo

Yes the value of having the phone in the early hours was discussed in many early posts. There are multiple reasons - it did have a monitoring purpose, so whoever had the phone (and probably did/assisted in the crime) could see who was looking for Michelle and how much time to cover up events. It also had a diversionary purpose, lead or stall anyone looking for her, and this was done with the bogus "Waterford" text to suggest she was nowhere near where she was. It also gave who had the phone the chance to look it over and delete anything that would have been incriminating - text messages and phone logs, contact info and calendar appointments. (As an aside it would be interesting to see who/what was not on the phone that you would expect - absent information would explain alot). Finally the phone batteries gave out and it was no longer useful so it was tossed.

Yes the value of having the phone in the early hours was discussed in many early posts. There are multiple reasons - it did have a monitoring purpose, so whoever had the phone (and probably did/assisted in the crime) could see who was looking for Michelle and how much time to cover up events. It also had a diversionary purpose, lead or stall anyone looking for her, and this was done with the bogus "Waterford" text to suggest she was nowhere near where she was. It also gave who had the phone the chance to look it over and delete anything that would have been incriminating - text messages and phone logs, contact info and calendar appointments. (As an aside it would be interesting to see who/what was not on the phone that you would expect - absent information would explain alot). Finally the phone batteries gave out and it was no longer useful so it was tossed.

First off, the batteries did NOT die in the phone, it was powered down, and as we all know, you can remove data from YOUR ability to see it... but not the phone company or LE, so record exists, whether deleted, or not. Hallelujah for that! The perp may have used it as a tool, but so is the law.

I, for one, can hardly wait for LE's next announcement on the direction this case is taking. We may be thrown a curve ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail