2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a2uoo1.jpg

Just gonna put this here for informational purposes... :)

Thank you!! You just made my morning! Doesn't he look dapper!! :blowkiss:

I am sure Cindy has convinced George that he was used, even though he was the one who thought he was playing cops and robbers just like the old days.

Baez going for every salacious aspect of "child" crimes he can think of - deliberately attempting to enflame - who? - GA? Disgusting

Agreed..the only person who is going to explode over this is George...

Geez, listening to JB makes me want to have a drink to ease the pain and try to make sense of what he is saying.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the relevance here? Is this going back to agent of the state issue?

Baez keeps trying to put words in YMelichs' mouth. Heiracy in jail is the truth, anyone who is arrested for a crime against a child, they are not looked upon in good grace. His fear if something happened to ICA, they would never find Caylee...he's badgering this detective and I want LDB to object, Baez is so full of it....played on the emotions of the grandfather putting fear in him...:banghead:

GA wanted answers....explicit photos, 911 tapes coming out soon and YOU wanted him to hear them before the public did..you tell him of the heirachy, that you fear ICA would commit suicide..

Jose sounds thwarted cuz Yuri won't say what he wants him to say.

Yuri doing excellent of making Baez get very specific about what he's asking - not offering his "interpretation" of what Baez is asking.

yup here comes the "no one likes me" questioning by baez

I missed YM prior testimony this week. That man is a ROCKSTAR this morning!

GA is ex LE....he knows about the heiarchy

True...George said it himself on the stand...because he had worked in a jail..George did not have to be told...he knew First hand.

Yuri doing excellent of making Baez get very specific about what he's asking - not offering his "interpretation" of what Baez is asking.

Imagine that! :great:
Such a breath of fresh air. But remember, we still have Cindy to look forward to (?)... :banghead:

Geezus, Yuri is running - sprinting mental laps around Baez.

Yes, ICA you're so important. write your little private note and slide it over to Jose's side of the table. ICA=wannabe assistant, paralegal ;) If she does this in front of the Jury (whilst not paying attention to her own case). Is it just me, or is she so completely detached from reality?

Why don't you go back and read the page before page 67 and read where George is complaining about Baez. Talk about taking out of context!

If JB brings up the "bad pics" during trial like this, they're fair game right?

Cuz I think those pics are plenty BAD.

Baez is reaching...reaching...reaching...and coming up with nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow