Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's definitely her, IMHO. All I have to say is that I am glad it appears she likes to venture out alone. :devil:

Now I will sit on my hands.

I don't think she's had a boob job. She's gained some weight and gotten a good bra. All she had in jail were those sports bra. If it's her which I still don't think it is.

probably is her

probably was staged and taped a few days ago

while we are sitting here contemplating if it is her..... and concentrating on Ohio, she's probably on a plane heading to Florida.

If you keep people's attention "over here," they forget about "over there" ...... classic game.

Yep, a shell game. There is a method to this madness!

I'll bet there are a lot of mothers lecturing their Ohio-State-attending sons.

Imho, these pictures could of very well been staged by CA's team. Not only does it provide $ to CA, but it proves that people are still "interested" in her, an experiment of sort to prove to networks, bidders, etc that CA still is "selling" and that we are still interested in her. These pictures are all over the web, TMZ is getting hits, generating interest.

Don't let the pounds throw you off, high calorie Starbucks drinks and a laid back lifestyle could very well add on the pounds in 3 weeks, CA has a tiny build, it does not have to be a significant amount of weight to show, considering it looks like it all went to her midsection.

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set.

Thanks Strawberry; If they want to be fair, she should have to make probation. Strickland was very clear that she would serve upon her release. There is no double jeopardy because they are two distinct and separate cases. One is for murder and the other fraud. It is very rare that probation is served while incarcerated because it defeats the whole purpose of it and the community has the "right" to know that a convicted criminal is doing all that the law has specified, namely fulfilling probation and not writing bad checks.

Since Perry goes by the LETTER OF THE LAW, I cannot see him changing this; however, he may feel that the media frenzy will start up again and because of that allow her to do probation elsewhere and in a different form.

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set.

See what I mean? Timing is a beautiful thing. Defense knew what was coming, set the stage for the future hearing, and are perfectly up to the task of proving that KC needs to stay OUT of Orlando-TMZ is just part 1 of the ruse.

It's definitely her, IMHO. All I have to say is that I am glad it appears she likes to venture out alone. :devil:

Now I will sit on my hands.

She wasn't alone....the photographer was there. lol

See what I mean? Timing is a beautiful thing. Defense knew what was coming, set the stage for the future hearing, and are perfectly up to the task of proving that KC needs to stay OUT of Orlando-TMZ is just part 1 of the ruse.

Right and of course money.

I really do not believe this is FCA. There is no way she could have gained that much weight already. She really was thin when she left the pokey. And why wouldn't TMZ go ask the person if they were FCA? This makes no sense at all. FCA all alone. No way JB would be ok with her being alone for others to take photos and/or ask her questions and taunt her.

I think it's her 100%. And yes you can gain that much weight that quickly. If she gained 10-15 lbs, which it looks to me - that's about one lb. per day which is totally doable if you are pigging out. I think she's making up for lost time and the things she mentioned wanting to eat when she got out were all high calorie foods. If she has a couple of large Starbuck's a day, that could be 1000-1200 calories in those drinks alone. More than likely she's eating takeout or going out to eat. I doubt she's working out, so she probably eats and watches TV or is on the computer. Easy weight gain.

TMZ did not take the pics from what I read, they just posted them. I think it was totally staged for $$$.

I really do not believe this is FCA. There is no way she could have gained that much weight already. She really was thin when she left the pokey. And why wouldn't TMZ go ask the person if they were FCA? This makes no sense at all. FCA all alone. No way JB would be ok with her being alone for others to take photos and/or ask her questions and taunt her.

JMO/ime absolutely she could. She gained weight very quickly in jail and then lost quickly in time for her trial. People on low/ no carb diets can pack on 10 - 15 in as little as a week or two once they go back to carbs imo.

Easily done. Skaters have pantyhouse with the padding in them right where you can see it in the pictures. Hips are the same size, thighs have more padding on them, arms the same, face the same. She could be wearing padding in the form of a long line bra. Easy to do. jmo

She is wearing padding alright in the form of pizza, big macs, fries, beer, hamburgers, fried chicken, etc.

I wonder why whoever took the pics didn't stay on it and follow her to wherever she's staying? I mean, wouldn't that info be worth gold to prove it's really her? Hmmm.

This is sooo staged. Right down to the starbucks drink.

So she's gained some weight.. no big deal, don't we all... but how did she find ripped jeans to fit her slightly larger frame? They look like an old, familiar pair of jeans. Just thinking out loud.

Imho, these pictures could of very well been staged by CA's team. Not only does it provide $ to CA, but it proves that people are still "interested" in her, an experiment of sort to prove to networks, bidders, etc that CA still is "selling" and that we are still interested in her. These pictures are all over the web, TMZ is getting hits, generating interest.

Don't let the pounds throw you off, high calorie Starbucks drinks and a laid back lifestyle could very well add on the pounds in 3 weeks, CA has a tiny build, it does not have to be a significant amount of weight to show, considering it looks like it all went to her midsection.

Maybe a few beers in front of the TV. :)

I wonder why whoever took the pics didn't stay on it and follow her to wherever she's staying? I mean, wouldn't that info be worth gold to prove it's really her? Hmmm.

Because it was set up. Just a little window dressing... that's all her team wanted. Video and pics.

I just watched the video of FCA on the TMZ site and am sure this is she. Nobody, and I mean nobody, swings their hips and arms like she does, LOL!

This just had to be set up, IMO. She goes in Old Navy and keeps standing right by the windows so she could be seen. I would bet on it.

I do think she has had a boob lift and enlarged. I think she has had a nose job and her upper lip plumped up.

:seeya:............Hi, FCA! How long ago did you find WS? After all, we always have the facts and the news before anyone else does. We sure are good, aren't we?

MOO.........do you know what that means? MyOwnOpinion, of course!

Don't know what it would prove. KC is clearly able to walk about without the press bothering her. Can't tell me this person did not follow her to find what where she is staying. That leads everyone to believe this whole thing was staged and she is not in Ohio now.

Not sure how they would be able to let her serve her probation from another state when she is constantly moving. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong