What is Casey thinking/feeling/doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that is good, essies, as a member of the community for 19 years she is disappointed in LE.
You know what, I know she is in jail not prison, but, does she really get to sit on her butt all day. Prisoners have to work in real prison. Seems like they could find some work for her there if she is going to be there for YEARS. I know being locked up is punishment in itself, but still, she is sitting around relaxing, like NG always says!

Unfortunately, the sad truth is that sociopaths tend to do quite well in jail. They adapt and find other means to manipulate and control even in their limited environment. Their situation (being in jail) doesn't seem to bring out a sense of remorse or guilt. They have no real sentiments so, they wake up (wherever they are) and just keep going!

MOO
OH, I agree. If KC is a sociopath, the number of people, rules and social structure that she likes to spin her brain on trying to manipulate just exploded with potential to keep her busy.

I would like to think remorse, but it is doubtful.

IMO what she is thinking?

I'm bored.
What time will the commissary cart be coming today?
I should have said to Mom.......
I hope Jose is coming in today.
I'm bored.
That biotch keeps staring at me.
I wish I had TV or internet or something. This is cruel and unusual punishment.
Is today my day to shower?
Dangit, I wish they would quiet down out there.
I wonder what they are doing out there.
I wonder what Tone is doing now. Does he even think about me?
I'm bored.
I wish I could call the radio station and request this song.
When I get out I am going to p-a-r-t-y for a week solid.
I wanna drive, and dance, and talk on the phone. And get on internet and watch TV.
Maybe I can tell Mom that that (whatever) was her fault too.
I guess I should write a letter to "them." (family)
I wish they had better clothes for us to wear.
I want pizza/brownies/chili
I'm bored

Oh that is good, essies, as a member of the community for 19 years she is disappointed in LE.
You know what, I know she is in jail not prison, but, does she really get to sit on her butt all day. Prisoners have to work in real prison. Seems like they could find some work for her there if she is going to sit be there for YEARS. I know being locked up is punishment in itself, but still, she is sitting around relaxing, like NG always says!

Un-friggin-believeable isn't she? She acts like she is sooo annoyed that she is being bothered by LE when they should be doing their job and checking out these other people's lies! What other people is she talking about? The only other people out there lying is her own family!!!:banghead:

I agree Jolyanna. ..my first thoughts when I read this were...

How do I look?
Who can I say did this?..some other dude did it ..not me
How can I prove soddi not me?
How do I look?
Mom never was there for me.
I dont trust CA or GA only baez.
How do I look?
Can I have a candy bar?
Can I get a mirror so I can see the back of my hair?
How do I look?
Caylee was a nice child..wish she wasn't so much work.
How do I look?
Wonder when the attorneys will be here?
Hope the nice guard is here tonite.
How do I look?

i wonder if at the time jessica lunsford was missing and then found -rip- if casey ever talked to anyone of how it must have been for lunsford family. trying to think if she had any emotions of a child missing, hurt, dead. there have been many cases in fl and areas i can not imagine her not talking about this as at time she would have been not in this mess. if we only knew her train of thoughts before she had a child in this case she is part of now. i wonder who she was before she became the casey case in her heart, soul and thoughts. in jail she is probably thinking - as she said out loud -this can not be happening!!by now she knows it is!! she must have talked about other case such as jesica . right???

Casey is probably plotting and planning. She is plotting and planning how she's going to create a workable life in jail, how she can manipulate the environment to get what she wants. I don't think she minds being in jail. No responsibilities. She doesn't have to make decisions about anything. She doesn't have to find a job. Her medical needs will be met. She doesn't have to do anything but read, eat and write letters. If she was given a TV, radio and occasional access to the Internet, she would probably be content for the rest of her life.

And by this, I'm not saying prison is a pleasant place but some people adapt to it very well. She will adapt.

~Jai Yen
..from what i have followed on this case, and kc:

..i have to disagree that kc would be content in jail if given tv, radio and internet access.

..prior to being in jail--------she already HAD a life with : no job, no responsibilities, her food/clothing/etc needs were met ( with stolen money, but still met..)etc...and, had radio,tv,internet..

..in jail: she can't go out to a club for the night------to a 'no-clothes' party , have a sleep over at a friends place/ a boy friends place ---have breakfast in the morning------------ALL of the above without caylee.

..i don't think that she is the type to adapt to prison life at all------she's busy with her defense, putting together a plan to throw who ever is convenient under the bus so she can go free.

..and if free--------she'll party the night away at fusion, before ever remembering to go visit caylee's grave.

I agree that she is still as selfabsorbed as ever before but she feels the walls closing in on her. Still trying to stay as "normal" as possible (smiling and grinning no matter how weird it seems to us REAL normal people is her idea of keeping it together). All the while trying to "lie like you mean it."

My guess is that she has learned how to do some time by now, even in a jail there are routines, schuedules, favorite guards, and yes commisary orders to fill out and wait for. I wish there was more suffering involved, but I am afraid Casey can mentally direct her thoughts pretty well (example, she sees the coverage of remains being found, gets upset, says this can't be happening and proceeds to a conversation on football with the female guard). I'm not saying it's been or going to be a cake walk, but she'll adapt...she has to, she's going to be on lock down for a loooooong time !

I think she is spending time believing her lies and is indignant that others do not.

i wonder if at the time jessica lunsford was missing and then found -rip- if casey ever talked to anyone of how it must have been for lunsford family. trying to think if she had any emotions of a child missing, hurt, dead. there have been many cases in fl and areas i can not imagine her not talking about this as at time she would have been not in this mess. if we only knew her train of thoughts before she had a child in this case she is part of now. i wonder who she was before she became the casey case in her heart, soul and thoughts. in jail she is probably thinking - as she said out loud -this can not be happening!!by now she knows it is!! she must have talked about other case such as jesica . right???

I know Cindy followed Trenton Duckett's case. Cindy was excited when Josh came to see her and knew all about his circumstances.

One of the interesting things Cindy did was use the same arguments as online posters posting about Trenton's case to rationalize why Casey, like Melinda (Trenton's mother), didn't cooperate with LE. Cindy's saying that, "Casey couldn't tell the truth about where she last saw Caylee because that would endanger Caylee" is word for word online speculation about why Melinda would choose to shoot herself instead of say where she was the weekend Trenton disappeared.

I've always thought Cindy had read that reasoning online before and remembered that there were people that thought it was a possibility.

JMO

Personally, I couldn't care about what KC is feeling while she is secluded from others and being watched 24/7.

It is what she is not feeling. Feeling what should be the beginnings of her life as a young adult. Having relationships with members of society who follow the rules. And so much more that most of us have or are experiencing in life's daily challenges.

Not feeling the touch and love from Caylee. Not having a physical and loving relationship with a man who would have loved her and Caylee.

All because she hated CA more than she loved Caylee. Gotta give SP credit for this one.

KC is probably thinking that darn shamrock ain't working!!

Lost my daughter!
Lost my car!
Lost my phone!
Lost all info on my kidnapping nanny and her family!
Lost my boyfriend!
Lost my job as a Shot Girl!
Lost LE's help in proving my BS story! Now they are trying to blame me!
Lost my former co-workers who could prove I really am an Event Planner!!
Lost all my friends!
My life has been taken from MEEEEEEEEE ! ! !

lucky.jpg

Yes. I also think when she cries she is crying for HERSELF. I also agree that she can easily adapt to any situation which is sad because she will never suffer for what she did to Caylee. Gosh I just can't imagine being her at all.
essies is there a transcript of that secret tape in the police car?

Yes. I also think when she cries she is crying for HERSELF. I also agree that she can easily adapt to any situation which is sad because she will never suffer for what she did to Caylee. Gosh I just can't imagine being her at all.
NOT THAT I KNOW OF - BUT THERE IS A PART 2!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgidLf8D5U"]YouTube - p2/3 - Casey Anthony Surreptitious Recording - Secretly Taped in Police Car[/ame]

Errr. I almost said there was a transcript of that released in the latest dump but I think it was in the room where she was wondering if there were cameras, not inside the car. Much help I am :bang:

Well here's that transcript just in case http://www.wftv.com/pdf/20224622/detail.html

I do remember a websleuther posting a version of the car conversation, let me see if I can find that.

Thank you essies. I am having a hard time hearing what is being said.
Thank you Reagan. I have read the one you posted. I will the other if you are able to find it.

I'll keep trying for ya wonders. Hopefully someone can help me out too, because I'm still not so great at the search feature here, but I do remember it clearly.. so it's out there somewhere hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni