2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! Casey Jordan is close. At least she is trying to correct this travesty!

George did not dial a wrong number, he dialed a correct number - But that number showed up in a public database as VT's number!

I hope the state can get some verification of that.

LKB is on now. Had to turn channel. Mute is not enough.

I think LKB is all about the academia of trials and proving someone guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. She is almost gleeful about the court room drama concerning this tragedy.

I don't think she gets or respects that lots of viewers look at this in a bigger scope where people talk about the real truth, victims rights, and a life gone, too soon. She is way too glib.

She is more about gotchas, smiling and laughing at how stupid something is. I did notice her trying to somber-it-up a bit today, but in the real world, I find her gamesmanship about this whole thing offensive.

Happy Birthday to your little princess! Olivia woke me up at 5:15 this morning to tell me she is now 4, lol. I also have a boy who will be 7 on the 28th and another boy who was born 27 days before Caylee. All 3 in 30 days time. But my middle child really gave me some insight into how big and how much talking Caylee would be able to do at that time.
thank you :) its hard to believe how fast time goes ..you got your hands pretty full there with your precious babies :) the only other child i have is my son who is 20 now :) it took a bit to get used to babies again but this time around its more fun bc im not a new mom so i wasnt freaking out about every breath or burp up she made LOL ..olivia is a very lovely name for your princess ,my daughters name is kiera nicole

Why does LKB have to yell, she's all fired up and wants everyone to believe her fiction. Kind of tragic, in it's own way. :yes:

If it were me I would stick with the muppet s instead of LKB.:great:

ETA Are you sure its the Muppets last time I saw LKB she kinda looked like a come to life Miss Piggy.

I agree. Everytime I see her that is what I think of. I have wanted to say that here on WS many times. Wouldn't sure if that would be name calling. LOL

LKB looks CRAZY going on and on about this evil felon who' refuses to talk. ' 'We need to know what he knows about this."

Hahahahahaha She sounds like a moron the way she is trying to make it a big bad conspiracy.

Does LKB get paid for telling tall tales. The taller the tale the bigger the pay?

I can't watch JVM anymore because of LKB. Her credibility is completely shot. AND...she shows no compassion for Caylee (or ICA for that matter).

I just find it shocking that LKB has reduced herself to spewing more lies and that she and the DT are using lies to defend an abominable liar. I actually feel shame (as a fellow American) for them. All anyone ever wanted from any of this was the truth and justice for ICA and Caylee.

Why does LKB have to yell, she's all fired up and wants everyone to believe her fiction. Kind of tragic, in it's own way. :yes:

I was just thinking that. I just had a bunch of teenagers here last weekend at a sleepover. She sounded just like some of the drama I dealt with, asking the girls to slow down, take a deep breath, stop accusing each other, let's talk it out. She sounded just like a teen girl really upset at her friend for texting the same guy she liked.

I have gone from simply muting the tv when she is on to changing the channel all together. I can deal with opposing viewpoints but can't handle the nonsensical.

I wonder what LKB thinks the truth is? Or if anywhere in her heart she thinks it matters? Cause we all know she doesn't think it matters in the courtroom, imo.

Y'all need to keep the faith. Once Casey is convicted, LKB will fade away just as she did when Phil Spector was CONVICTED! She is just using her remaining 5 minutes.

DH is upset with me. He says I'm addicted and can see how upset it is making me....

I can't stop watching now...... but I honestly cannot wait for this trial to end......
It's really time to move on...

Go Casey Jordan. What guts to bring up the black man thing.

Susan Smith, anyone.

She needs her own show. She gets her point across without screaming. Says what many think but are afraid to say.

:lol: JVM says Casey is "Cuckoo for cocoa puffs"

Go Casey Jordan. What guts to bring up the black man thing.

Susan Smith, anyone.

She needs her own show. She gets her point across without screaming. Says what many think but are afraid to say.

Thank button wasn't enough!

It took guts AND I think she's spot on about dragging this black man into the mix. Nasty, nasty, nasty.

Yay for Casey Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member