Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've saved a pic to my pooter. How can I post it on here ????

I just called Channel 7 Brisbane. There will be a story on their news tonight. Was told NO interview with HIM. "He's not talking".

I just called Channel 7 Brisbane. There will be a story on their news tonight. Was told NO interview with HIM. "He's not talking".

Wow!! Still not talking?? Time to use the cardboard cut out of him.

oh boy, I wonder if there is anything new, or just a rehash..did you find out what time? I get lost, what with all the local and national news on all the channels between 4 - 6pm

Yeah, they're probably just doing an update since today marks four weeks since she went missing. Keep it in the public eye and keep the pressure up on whoever is responsible.

Now why didn't I think of that. So smart proactive and non blonde lol

oh boy, I wonder if there is anything new, or just a rehash..did you find out what time? I get lost, what with all the local and national news on all the channels between 4 - 6pm

No idea of the time - I guess it will be well promo'd before the bulletin. I could only glean that the story was with other people, not him.

The whole Baden-Clay ensemble (excluding the children) are in it up to their teeth. They remind me of those corrupt aristocratic families of the renaissance who would cover up their atrocities just for the sake of social reputation and financial ruin. Present day Borgia family who think they are above the law.

Yeah they are all in on it either during or after the fact IMO

No idea of the time - I guess it will be well promo'd before the bulletin. I could only glean that the story was with other people, not him.

maybe they went there to give him a chance to respond to something and received a 'no comment'...must be killing him, going from man about town to recluse

There's no such thing as normal, I think if we could spy on people behind closed doors in any suburb we would be scraping our jaws off the floor all day long. I think it's a pretty safe bet that some people here might have some questionable interests in private. Probably some odd choices of partners too! ABC and GBC knew eachother much better than any of us know them, maybe we wouldn't fancy him but she had her reasons. I'm sure he has some redeeming features she was totally in love with at some point or another (I can feel people rolling their eyes now)

very true...I would like to think my wife didn't fall for me just because I resemble a young Sean Connery...:what:
seriously though, its not uncommon for quiet, shy types to be attracted to outgoing, loud, extroverted type characters.
or maybe it was just as simple as 'that yellow jacket'

I have a feeling 'websleuths' is going to be congested tonight!!

I think they are getting their shots now ready when they dont have to fight all the other reporters for a spot there. If Gerard is not living in his home it would be more likely for him to be arrested where he is staying. My guess is that it will happen while the dear little girls are at school and when he is at his office or parents.
I very much doubt they will choose a time that suits anyone but the QPS.

Yeah they are all in on it either during or after the fact IMO

Judging from the way the sister has bumbled her way through her comments to the media, I'm convinced she at least knows it wasn't an accident, so I'm guessing the parents also either know the truth, or some version of the truth as given by GBC. But who knows how involved they are. Maybe I'm just naive and live a sheltered life, but i can't imagine a whole family being implicated.

I have a feeling 'websleuths' is going to be congested tonight!!

Nooooo then I'll have too much to catch up on tomorrow... I've got to spend some timw with the husband tonight! Oh I mean MY husband PMSL, not 'The Husband'....

I've been spending more time on here than anything else at the moment LOL...

true! already given my wife and little ones $200 to go out for dinner and a movie.......not!
tempting...

$200 you are crazy Mountainhigh - takeaway and a video for $50 or less ... or perhaps a sleepover or a visit to the Brookfield Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23