Poor little rich girl

I'd love to say something nasty like PH could qualify for the provision for "housing the mentally ill" but I won't. :innocent: Heck, she runs a "multi-million dollar company" all by herself so she doesn't need it. :dance:

True lj...... I think the old fella is saying alot by doing this and I admire him for it.

He said that his granddaughter has soiled the family name...well :doh: no kidding!! LMAO!!!

I feel sorry for him in a way. Think of all the hard work he put in getting to where the Hilton 'empire' is now, and then to have granddaughters like that... especially Paris... I think this is his way of whooping their (and other family lowlifes) butts for that!

I feel sorry for him in a way. Think of all the hard work he put in getting to where the Hilton 'empire' is now, and then to have granddaughters like that... especially Paris... I think this is his way of whooping their (and other family lowlifes) butts for that!
No doubt! I would be embarrassed of her skanky butt too.

:hand:

She'll still NEVER have to work a day in her life.
That's true....she just has to be her trashy self, and people PAY her to show up! LOL..kinda sad way of life...to drift through it without a purpose. Not for me.:hand:

I'll bet 3% is still a helluva a lot of money!

But that's awesome on his part. Maybe it will make some other rich brats think twice about their behavior.

That's true....she just has to be her trashy self, and people PAY her to show up! LOL..kinda sad way of life...to drift through it without a purpose. Not for me.:hand:

And to me, she even isn't THAT pretty... (prettier yes, than me, but her nose, ummm not cute....I think her sis Nicky is MUCH prettier....and less papparazzi hungry as well.

I dont think she is pretty either Whiterain..her family name is the only thing that has put her in the spotlight..if not for that she would proberly be working as a checkout chick somewhere.

Good question. Knowing that amt is divided makes me feel a little better. lol

I thought the name was soiled long ago by the wife beater Hilton whom Liz Taylor married.

There must be some angle behind it all since the son, Steven Hilton is quoted as being proud of the decision. I can't imagine why he'd want all that money going to charity and he's the president of the charitable foundation. How interesting that Conrad left most of his fortune to this same trust back in 1944 and Baron challenged it in court for a decade so that he could receive more shares. I wonder who will remain in charge of the trust and if this is some sort of thing to get out of paying so much inheritance tax or something.

And to me, she even isn't THAT pretty... (prettier yes, than me, but her nose, ummm not cute....I think her sis Nicky is MUCH prettier....and less papparazzi hungry as well.
I don't think she is attractive at all. She walks like a horse! LOL. I do think her sister is pretty though. I think they have been raised poorly and that they are a product of their environment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back