Tim Bosma's memorial ~ May 22nd, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiangirl

Reaction score
OMG I dont know how many of you are watching this memorial, but I could not hold back tears when Sharlene spoke of her daughter asking "Where Daddy Go?"
heartbreaking

OMG I dont know how many of you are watching this memorial, but I could not hold back tears when Sharlene spoke of her daughter asking "Where Daddy Go?"
heartbreaking

Same here. My thoughts are definitely with Tim, his family and friends today. Speaking in front of all those people and keeping composure is not an easy feat. They all did wonderful :heartbeat:

heartbreaking

I just cried for an hour straight.... I hope now that some who suspect that TB was somehow connected to DM can drop it. ♥

SB also, in her own way, told us... she saw DM, his face... she said I saw the devil walk up my driveway and he smiled at me.

Both the Etobicoke Test Drive #1 and SB were able to pick him out of a line up... that's my opinion and nothing will move it.

BK4eI3DCYAEgFbn.jpg:large

AdamCarterCBC Adam Carter 28m

The crowd standing and singing at the #TimBosma memorial in #HamOnt

pic.twitter.com/a9W0ftMG4b

One of the most heartbreaking moment at the funeral was Sharlene saying "Evil looked me in the eye and smiled at me."

I simply can't imagine.

We were meant to find each other

"On May 6 our lives changed forever. What happened to him was not God's doing. I know that if it wasn't Tim it could have been another man and another man's family. What if they didn't have the support that we have. I couldn't be here without all of you. Evil came to pass. We have seen there is far more good on this earth. I believe, especially in this case, good will overcome the evil"

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/21/hamilton-bosma-memorial.html

From Tim's sister:

His sister, Michelle DenBak, also had a message for the more than 1,000 people jammed into Carmen's Banquet Hall. She was there to speak about her brother, who went missing earlier this month after taking two strangers on a test drive of a truck he had listed for sale on Kijiji and AutoTrader.

"Our family will not be ripped apart. Our family will not lose hope," she said. "I urge you today to get your act together. Spend more time with your family. Spend more time with your kids. Spend more time with your spouse. Don't be too proud to say I'm sorry.

From Tim's sister:

His sister, Michelle DenBak, also had a message for the more than 1,000 people jammed into Carmen's Banquet Hall. She was there to speak about her brother, who went missing earlier this month after taking two strangers on a test drive of a truck he had listed for sale on Kijiji and AutoTrader.

"Our family will not be ripped apart. Our family will not lose hope," she said. "I urge you today to get your act together. Spend more time with your family. Spend more time with your kids. Spend more time with your spouse. Don't be too proud to say I'm sorry.

From Tim's Friend:

Bosma's friend and the best man at his wedding, Gerry Kikkert, is set to speak at the memorial. The two men had known each other since high school.

Kikkert told CBC News on Wednesday morning that Bosma would do anything for his wife and daughter. He also knew how to help a friend in need.

"I had a drinking problem. He got me sober," Kikkert said.

Wondergirl, would you please resize the picture of the ceremonie? The margins are blown.
Thanks for providing the picture anyway.

"The devil led the vilest form of evil down our driveway and he smiled at me before driving Tim away." – Sharlene Bosma #Bosma #TimBosma

Sharlene Bosma continues to be such a pillar of strength. I'm filled with admiration for this woman! I believe she has the fortitude to be a relentless advocate for justice for her husband - I pray for the day when she sees the smile wiped off that face of evil.

I just cried for an hour straight.... I hope now that some who suspect that TB was somehow connected to DM can drop it. ♥

SB also, in her own way, told us... she saw DM, his face... she said I saw the devil walk up my driveway and he smiled at me.

Both the Etobicoke Test Drive #1 and SB were able to pick him out of a line up... that's my opinion and nothing will move it.

BBM
YES!!! I totally caught that too.

I was really struck by the way SB's mother-in-law looked at her, she truly loves her like a daughter, not just a daughter-in-law

I still cant believe that Tim was taken on his Mother's birthday, what a horrible memory for her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member