Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #159

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, quick question. It was probably discussed before. I saw on another website that a William W. was going to visit CA in jail. Do we know who He might be? Thanks.

If irrc I think william W= William Waters.
I will dig around and see if I can find where I read that.

No, but LP said in his interview with GVS that the DNA came back (I can assume mitochondrial DNA) as positive for it to be either Casey or Caylee's hair. I would think that they'd be able to tell whose hair by looking at the color since Cindy's is bleach blonde, Casey's is DARK brown, Caylee's was dishwater blonde.

Regardless of what LP said, I personally, am waiting for those facts from LE. This case is to twisted with to many rumors so I need LE verification.

DId you see how Geraldo asked his LADIES if they thought KC could be charged with murder now... they both said YES... SLAM DUNK... and he kind of laughed it off? He asked them a second time.. they said YES and again.. he just shrugged and smiled:furious:

I saw that too!

I don't think that is how it went down..go to the site and take a look. I don't want to discuss it here.

I went back to the other site and searched....what a job! :eek:
You're correct.
I apologize, but I was just asking if anyone had heard about the CSI/LE gathering there.
Thanks for your response!
Didn't mean to cause a stir..

Is ANYONE here a little sick of the dance and pony show that the BH is doing? He has changed him mind, and his tone as much as Cindy,George and Casey have.

The original bond was revoked because of the new charges of theft. Yes, we all know that this event happend prior, but they were alligations at that point, once Amy filed the charges and LE investigated she was charged. It was at this time since she was actually charged with this crime that the stipulations of her original bond were violated.

Why is the BH continuing to want to interject himself into this case? I understood his original statement on he had given his word, and would keep it even after all the documents were released, and he then began to beleive that Casey had lied etc. etc. but why now?

And, the BH said last night that he had signed a contract with the attorney of Casey that he would not revoke the bond? WTH???

I am with you. He is sounding so wishy washy....and I listened to him last night and I am STILL not sure of what he was saying!?

This is Prob off topic but last week I went back to some of the old threads and found a statement from GA to media that the gas cans were taken by a neighbor. A week or 2 later he said it was Casey. Does anyone rem. this?

I think Jose should hire a private detective[ if ]he has information like he says he does from Casey.

The focus is on Caylee.
But Casey is the one who stole from Amy H. why shouldn't she press charges/
and try to get justice?

This is Prob off topic but last week I went back to some of the old threads and found a statement from GA to media that the gas cans were taken by a neighbor. A week or 2 later he said it was Casey. Does anyone rem. this?

yes it was discussed, very confusing isn't it.

Yes, I do recall that George first said early on that:

1. The cans were stolen

2. I got them back from a neighbor (Kid?)

I've always found the "tucking them in" story strange. Why would Cindy tuck a 22 year old into bed? Furthermore, I seriously doubt Casey went to bed at any reasonable hour, certainly not "tucked in" under the sheets smiling at Grandma. Anyone else find this story unreasonable??

Actually I witnessed this once the individual was manic and tucked in two 21 yr old adults son and girlfriend. :eek:

Good Day Everyone...
Upon checking the Orange County site I now see it now says the $500,000 bond is pending!!
Anyone know anything about this??
I really hope this is not true... The only hope of puttting the focus back on Caylee is to keep her out of the picture, we should not have to see her spending her days on home confinement visiting her attorney daily and baking brownies that Caylee will never have the opportunity to enjoy.

I remember it too. Imo, it's more of the spin put out there by the family "A" to try to throw everyone off track. Later on I'm going to go back through all the statements made by the family and by JB on behalf of the family to make a list of the varying answers. If you think about it, the entire family has a minimum of 2 different scenarios (or answers) to each problem presented to them. The gas cans, the date Caylee went missing, the smell in the trunk of the car...

It's outrageous and I have NEVER in my life followed a missing child case where the family is so 'uncertain' of facts. I also have never found a family which rallied to tightly around someone who is (IMO) allegedly reponsible for the murder of a young child within the same family! I had to shut the laptop last night and go for a walk because this case has me SO enraged. :furious:

good luck sorting through ALL the lies this family has told...

I am empathetic towards the Gp's but annoyed because they can't be in denial and keep creating cover stories at the same time.

Cindy only wants to hear what will exonerate Casey, on the today show,she only talked about the tow guy that didn't smell anything (he had a cold),and never brought up about the one that did,(he had smelled it before).

I think Jose should hire a private detective[ if ]he has information like he says he does from Casey.

The focus is on Caylee.
But Casey is the one who stole from Amy H. why shouldn't she press charges/
and try to get justice?

I believe Mr. B already has private investigators who work for him. I thought he was giving the impression in his earlier statements that these were the people watching the alleged and/or fictional kidnappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07