FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'lawyers'... now piece them into the picture?

Didn't 'investigating the case' tell us questions would be answered if we looked at the lawyer (or something along those lines)?

Welcome back Iminuru. Praying you're feeling great!

Welcome to all the new posters too. It's nice when some are local and can give their perspective.

JMO. You all are the greatest!

shar krasniqi and ja krasniqi...one in the same? i think so...look at his facebook page... employer....self......position...owner/ceo/president/all

The panhandle connections are interesting and need more work.

I think we need to look closer at Land and R & D Development too. I think there's more to the story than he just sold DM/SK a piece of property. Don't forget his wife is a notary and an LPN.

About K. Potwin and the LLC... there's not a whole lot KP can do except sue DM civilly, and that can get expensive and drag on and on. I'm not defending KP here- just expressing that she could be telling the truth about getting conned out of the $60K and not having recourse through a criminal action. (As I posted earlier, I've been in those shoes myself.) We also don't know what other dealings KP may or may not have had with DM... that's why I'd like for her to come back. But she may have been advised not to if the state is using her to help build a case against DM.

There is a whole lot more to this case, and the info gathered here by some very talented sleuths has to be helping to bring justice for Abraham. When it all shakes out, I hope a bunch of folks go to jail.

As for the lawyers.... we have to start at the bottom and move up the foodchain.

shar krasniqi and ja krasniqi...one in the same? i think so...look at his facebook page... employer....self......position...owner/ceo/president/all

hmmmm... I can't remember if we had any confirmation of them being the same or brothers. Will have to go look. Shar's dad is Jashar, so it makes sense that Ja and Shar could be the same. At one point, Shar dropped the Krasniqi and was Shar Anthony.

ETA: Ja Daniel Krasniqi and Shar Anthony Krasniqi = 2 people.

While I was poking around, Darlene Spencer (SK's grandmother) has this as her facebook status (Deb is SK's aunt):

Darlene Spencer: I know I clicked on Deb's facebook and really had everyone wondering what was going on at 3am, so now I am on my own and I can say how much I am going to miss my wonderful son-in-law . He was the greatest. Robert was one of a kind.

I have spent the last 3 days reading all the information everyone has gathered & I'm just amazed. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if the Sheriffs Dept didnt get their leads here. Someone else said it & I have to agree, if I were to ever come up missing I could only hope my case would looked into by all your fine sleuthers.

Rest in peace Abraham

LogDetective-160x160.gif

Brought forward for thought:
(bbm)

12-07-2009, 12:20 PM
investigatingthecase
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2009

Wow!!!......I’ve spent the last hour reading all these post and I will say that I am impressed.......Understand that there is a lot more to this case than meets the eye.....Keep looking, because there are some things being missed. Once all is said and done the truth will be known. Of course there are many things in this case that I can not discuss, but in the end it will be seen that Ms. Moore's "upended life" did not come unjustly.

------------------------

12-07-2009, 11:27 PM
investigatingthecase

Everyone do your research on the lawyer and I think the questions you have may be anwsered!!

------------------------

12-08-2009, 12:28 AM
investigatingthecase

"Quote:
Originally Posted by lbminnesota
There are a number of posts related to Howard Stitzel. His name is on many of the mortgage transactions involving American Medical Professional. He is also Ms. Moore's personal attorney. His words are as truthful as her words."

Like I said in my first post, you guys on here are great!!! You keep us on out toes and believe it or not, we actually learn a thing or two from you. There is a lot more to the story, and I can promise that if you keep up with the case there will revelations that shock you!!

:waitasec:

will someone look at the first friend on dm facebook under all frienda...click on AG, look on his wall and see the pics from dm's album...album name "crooked lake july 2009" i think that is shar in the picture driving the jet ski...now that one cost a pretty penny...one of the comments... "NO ONE CAN SAY, YOU DON'T LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!"...and i also see a pic of her son....take a look...you know i'm dumb...you all are the smart ones....

...also James moore is no longer a friend of dm on facebook...i printed a copy of her friend list in december..and there is alot that is no longer her friends...imagine that...

On a very sad day I have to give lbminnesota great thanks for all of the work she has done on this case.

Sorry if this is off-topic (I think it is not)...
Is there any info on lbminnesota's absence?

I think she is a big help in this investigation...

...also James moore is no longer a friend of dm on facebook...i printed a copy of her friend list in december..and there is alot that is no longer her friends...imagine that...

Wouldn't you try to cut all ties with someone who is a POI in a capital murder case? I know I would.. :angel:

Funny that you should mention this....He still had her on his friends list LAST NIGHT. He hadn't logged into Myspace since 1/8, but has now logged in sometime today, 1/31. He deleted her when he signed on. Nothing else on his page is different that I noticed.

Tricia Paulson is thanking God for grace and peace and truth!

This is one of DM's friends on her Facebook list. This is her status as of right now. I guess this is the "Patricia Paulson" that has notarized some of the documents and stuff tied to the case.

We just drove by the crime scene a bit ago....All is quiet, but there is still crime scene tape across both properties. The large sheriff trailer and the big dark blue F250/F350, whichever is in the driveway. Also, a Sheriff's car with an officer watching the place. I could see the big pile of concrete rubble. I thought it would be way out back, away from view. It was directly behind the house. The hole must have been dug at night so that no witnesses would have seen the body being buried.

CREEPY!!!

...i just found out Tricia Paulson is the mother of Danielle Krasniqi..she is a LMT in tallahassee....i was looking on Tricia wall and found this...

While I was poking around, Darlene Spencer (DM's grandmother) has this as her facebook status (Deb is DM's aunt):

Darlene Spencer I know I clicked on Deb's facebook and really had everyone wondering what was going on at 3am, so now I am on my own and I can say how much I am going to miss my wonderful son-in-law . He was the greatest. Robert was one of a kind.

I'm sorta confused by this. I've tried to make the connections, but Darlene Spencer isn't on DM's friend list, or Linda Donegan's friend list or any Deb.
She is, however, on Tricia Paulson's list and some other Geigers (wasnt that Tricia's prior last name?)
Do you KNOW them, or is there another way you connected Darlene to DM? I just found it strange that they weren't on her friends list!

I'm sorta confused by this. I've tried to make the connections, but Darlene Spencer isn't on DM's friend list, or Linda Donegan's friend list or any Deb.
She is, however, on Tricia Paulson's list and some other Geigers (wasnt that Tricia's prior last name?)
Do you KNOW them, or is there another way you connected Darlene to DM? I just found it strange that they weren't on her friends list!

Dangit... in my haste earlier I erroneously put the initials DM in my post but I meant SK (for Shar). Darlene is Shar's grandmother, and Tricia is Shar's mother.

I went back and fixed my post so as not to cause anybody any more grief! : )

So sorry!!! All the names have been rolling around in my head for a month. lol

Dangit... in my haste earlier I erroneously put the initials DM in my post but I meant SK (for Shar). Darlene is Shar's grandmother, and Tricia is Shar's mother.

I went back and fixed my post so as not to cause anybody any more grief! : )

So sorry!!! All the names have been rolling around in my head for a month. lol

OK! Thanks for the clarification! This makes a bit more sense to me now. I know what you mean about everything in your head etc...just imagine how I feel...I've only been here since like last Monday!!! LOL
So I just figured I was all confused and wasn't making a connection somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288